what's ur weight loss reward?

Options

Replies

• TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Fancy designer clothes. They just look better on smaller bodies.

Oh, and looking better in a swimsuit than just about anyone else I know in my age group. :devil:
  • Dymatized
    Options
    Attracting the right type of attention and the feeling of success of reaching a milestone.
  • samadd
    Options
    feeling good & some new clothes :)

ETA: looking like I do in my ticker pic :)
  • meechster20001
    meechster20001 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The massive self esteem boost on it's own will be a huge reward but I'm putting aside £50 each week if I drop a pound so in about October when I hit 155 pounds I can book a winter sun holiday for January and look fab in a bikini. I've not had a proper holiday in years and I'm having to put so much extra in at work in 2013 to be able to afford this too!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've given myself little rewards as I hit each mini goal. When I hit 15 pounds lost I went out and bought new jeans. When I hit goal, 2 pounds from now, I go buy all new lingerie. BUT.... the biggest reward is my blood work all coming back "normal" and my husband picking me up and saying Oooooo look at YOU!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,701 Member
    Options
    I admire all of the non materialistic answers here, but am having none of that.

When I started MFP I promised myself a ludicrously expensive Mulberry handbag when I lost 10 kg. Didn't do it because my girlfriends rightly said it would make more sense to buy some new clothes instead. Well the Mulberry handbag was in the January sales but still obscenely expensive and i just ordered it. I figure I've got enough old skinny clothes I can wear until I reach goal weight.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Not being fat.

This x100

x another 100. That makes it x 10,000

X another 100. that makes it 1,000,000

truly the biggest reward is enjoying my body....that means enjoying how I clothe it, enjoying how I use it and the things I do to it and with it....

but those things I will enjoy are not the reward...my body is....

and i'm going to love it.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal reward is to get my belly button re-pierced. I had it done a while ago but was always too fat to show it off. Then I lost the top ball on both my rings and didn't get a new one before it closed up. Once I get to my goal weight I will finally be able to show it off!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm stealing what someone else said:

Being skinny!

But I also want to get a passport.
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    a new life with a new body :)

.....and a tattoo.
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Public streaking.
  • l0rah
    l0rah Posts: 7
    Options
    Just being healthy and confident is the best reward for me. Somewhere along the way, maybe not my target goal but when I feel ready, join a theatre group again, as when I put on weight my confidence to be on stage dropped and so I gave it up.
  • Ivyzmama
    Ivyzmama Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Going on bicycling vacation with a group somewhere neat, like Miami to Key West in the winter when it's cold up north where I live.

When I'm not riding, I'll be able to fit back into this awesome pair of red printed jeans that I bought 10 years ago back when I was skinny. Those jeans are in my clothing archive with everything else I've outgrown. I can't wait to get my old favorites back out of the archive when I lose weight!

Also I hope I'll be able to wear heels without feeling like I'm an elephant trying to balance on toothpicks.
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    $15 per pound.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Lots of skanky string bikinis! And trips to the beach to wear them at.

And after I'm done having kids: probably a boob lift.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Only time i needed to lose weight was after babies, so I would buy a cute leather shirt in my pre baby size or nice pair of jeans,
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well I need new clothes...but I have all along this trip. Currently I am buying things from thrift stores. So when I finally hit goal, I want to shop for new new clothes!!
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great answer. I like that!!
  • Xandra101
    Xandra101 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Whether I reach my goal or not, going on vacation is a must. My husband will kill me if I tell him we can't go on vacations because I haven't reach my goal weight yet.

I just want to look good before summer vacations, and be able to wear my size-4 designer coat again next winter.
  • aalpass
    aalpass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That long, sought after thigh gap!

I am so with you on that one! Oh how I long for the elusive thigh gap....