what's ur weight loss reward?

Options

Replies

• goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear a sun dress again with little heels. It's been so long ago....I loved wearing sun dresses. 45lbs to go!
  • GangreneHeart
    Options
    I am going to take my daughter to France. It was been my dream to goal since I was six.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    boudoir photo shoot by my lovely friend Clarissa, who is an amazing photographer. Woooooo :)
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    possibly tattoo...but planned 6 definite holidays (Barbs, miami, malaga, SA, south of france, greece and Italy) (it's my first and final free summer for a LONG time...if I'm spending over 12weeks travelling and living in bikinis and shorts, I need to look good in them !)
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    A photoshoot. I've always wanted to have professional pictures taken and have been too embarrassed with myself.
  • cherrybombknits
    cherrybombknits Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    At the Orange County Fair they have this company that puts kids into big plastic air bubbles then throws them into a pool so they can bobble and float and spin. You have to be under 150 pounds to do it, so that's my goal. I want to go float with my little cousin.
  • SweatingBeauty
    SweatingBeauty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    New clothes!! :)
  • PSCCsweetie
    Options
    My reward is to buy some Buckle jeans; a little more expensive than what I would usually buy . . .
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    How about getting a healthier and fitter you? I never understood rewarding yourself for getting in better shape. The reward should be your results and by default all the new clothes that come with been smaller. Just my 2 cents.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    That long, sought after thigh gap!

I am so with you on that one! Oh how I long for the elusive thigh gap....

Oh no....the very desired thigh gap...:noway:
  • nwon87
    nwon87 Posts: 29
    Options
    Being a healthy and fit role model for my kids...and lets be honest...a shopping spree! I have hated shopping now for so long.
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A new bike so I can go riding with my grandsons .They think it would be fun and so do I .
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    For every 10 pounds I loose I get a massage :happy:
  • PinkRhythm428
    PinkRhythm428 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My reward will be to feel strong.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have small rewards for 20lbs or 2 sizes...usually some new clothing or shoes.
    For my ultimate goal I know I'm going to need to have skin removed, I've been way to fat for way to long. So skin removal surgery. I also want a tattoo and a used pick up truck, but we'll see those may change or next year or so.
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    my reward is simple, Life. Not into material rewards for something that i need to do because of my own stupidity and what not. Not saying that applies to everyone, so put out the hate mail.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Getting my confidence back is all the reward I need. I'm still a long way off but there's all ready more strut in my step :laugh:
  • kway610
    kway610 Posts: 162
    Options
    How about getting a healthier and fitter you? I never understood rewarding yourself for getting in better shape. The reward should be your results and by default all the new clothes that come with been smaller. Just my 2 cents.

Same reason people have graduation parties....to celebrate an accomplishment! The reward for graduating should be the abundant opportunities that come along with an education or simply self-satisfaction! However, what's wrong with having a party??
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Obviously buying new clothes, but I think really I'll get out more. right now where I live d bags yelll out mean things like cow when I go out so I just stay home a lot.
  • OHHAII304
    Options
    Always new underwear. New underwear gives me confidence, which is a bonus :smile: