Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    None here. I thought about when I was younger but then it became a trend where everyone and their mother has one or more. So I have never gotten one. But I do admire some of my friends' tattoos. :flowerforyou:
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    none whatsoever over here. Although most people seem to think I have one
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Blank canvas here
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't have any. I don't really care if anyone has or doesn't have them. One of my coworkers apparently complained last week because the star tattooed on my foot was showing as it has been for years (except for a short time under a stickler of a boss). My boss, who doesn't really give a rat's hind end about it, now has to enforce the company dress code and has asked me to cover it until he revises the policy.
    If a client, board member, or business partner had complained, I wouldn't care, but why does anyone who is not affected at all by my small, tasteful tattoo care about seeing it to the point that they feel the need to complain? I'm sad and confused and really ticked. Why can't we just live and let live?

I would complain that they've been looking at your feet. Perverts!! nobody looks at feet
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get one but I am so sensitive to everything and have fibromyalgia so I worry that getting one will cause me to have an adverse reaction. I mean, I can't even use most lotions so how will my body react if I have ink injected into my skin? I had planned to get one when I got to a goal but now I'm not sure it's a wise idea.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    No tattoo's here, but I've always said if I ever got one it would be the Mickey Mouse icon. My 60 year old mother got one of a shamrock on her butt so she can tell everyone to kiss her Irish *kitten*! Ha ha! She's so cray cray!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    None, but saw a Tigger tattoo once at a Dead show that I actually considered.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    none here
  • sergeantmaggot
    Options
    I'm tattoo free!~
    Getting one just seems like a big commitment at the moment, as I haven't thought of anything that I'd want permanently on my body :P Eventually I will though, just not now!
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    No tats and don't plan on any.
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have none. I want 4. And I've wanted them since I was like 7 or 8. I'll only get one if I get down to a certain size.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    None here, I'm just no into them.
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, and I never will. Not my style.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    None for me...I prefer my artwork to hang on a wall where I can enjoy it!
  • dark_light
    Options
    I want to get lots. But sadly, I'm too young :'(
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have what is probably an unnatural fear of needles, so none for me. But I admire nice ink - my husband has several. Some I admire, some not so much. LOL
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    What I have is not called a tatoo. It is applied the same way with the same tools, but is not called a tatoo. I have permenant eyeliner. My friend was learning how to do this and I was her "final" project for her certification. :laugh:
  • FITFORT
    Options
    None for me!
  • schmetterling1
    schmetterling1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    For my husband and I, we felt it was turning into the thing to do. We are people who do not do the in thing. We like to be a little different from the rest. Being tat free makes us stand out from the crowed. Having said that I used to joke if I did get one I would get one on my behind that said "Made in Canada.":wink:
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I don't have any yet but I have one planned when I reach my mini goal (2lbs to go) and another bigger one when I reach goal. The 1st one will be dedicated to my late Dad and the 2nd to my kids.