What are you actually doing tonight?

Options

Replies

• MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Watching Veronica Mars lol

I love your choice of television. I hated that VM ended with no resolution after season 3.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Sitting here watching Tripe D with Guy Fieri. Looks good, but way too many calories... He needs to join MFP!!!

LOL - oh yeah! Fieri has put some inches on that paunch in the past season (or two)! :laugh:
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Laundry :) The only hot date Ill get all year is my quilt from the dryer :)

ah ha ha ha!
  • Ekng
    Ekng Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Watching LSU Clemson and Star Wars iii had lobster and steak did cardio overload to help make up for dinner. Not driving tonite which is good thing. Have happy and safe new year!!
  • NordicAlien
    NordicAlien Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Attempting to sleep. I'm in that post-infection place (three serious infections and two mild ones since October; my immune system doesn't function right) where I'm exhausted and sore but can't sleep properly. And nothing feels right to me, not any kind of food, or reading, or TV, or computer games, or baths, or anything. Waah.

Need...sleep...

Good thing I'm not a fan of NYE.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I had planned on dragging my husband out for an evening of frivolity and hijinx, but he grumbled something at me about being too old for such nonsense... I guess he's right. We're wrinkly, and there may be a bit of gray hair involved here and there. I guess we'll just stay home and watch the "Twilight Zone" marathon on SyFy and try to watch the ball drop in Time Square through our cataract encrusted eyes. That **** Clark just never seems to age! :drinker:

ETA: they actually astericked out his first name? Seriously?

^lol and I'm pretty sure he died earlier this year.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    My hubs crashed about an hour ago, HBO has a marathon of season 5 true blood ( WHICH I HAVEN'T SEEN!) and I have AMPLE amounts of jack. Decent night.

Have you read the books yet? If not, READ THEM ALL! They are way better than the TV series, however, casting Alexander Skarsgard as Eric was not a bad choice by HBO. YUM! :heart::heart:
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    Went out for dinner with the family and now am reading books with my 3.5 y.o. (well was prior to posting).
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I had planned on dragging my husband out for an evening of frivolity and hijinx, but he grumbled something at me about being too old for such nonsense... I guess he's right. We're wrinkly, and there may be a bit of gray hair involved here and there. I guess we'll just stay home and watch the "Twilight Zone" marathon on SyFy and try to watch the ball drop in Time Square through our cataract encrusted eyes. That **** Clark just never seems to age! :drinker:

I am totally into the TZ marathon on SyFy! I live for the holidays when they run for hours. Going to be bed early cause I have to work at 7a next year!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options

I love your choice of television. I hated that VM ended with no resolution after season 3.

Same here, I'm still crossing my fingers for a movie
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Actually - they're having D/ck Clark's widow co-hosting New Year's Rockin' Eve this year. :cry:
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to hit the bottle before taking the kids outside for fireworks.....:drinker:
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options

Same here, I'm still crossing my fingers for a movie

Me too! But now that Kristen Bell is about to have a baby, the chances of a movie are getting slimmer :frown: I always wanted her to end up with Logan.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

^lol and I'm pretty sure he died earlier this year.

Oops I just got the joke, forgive me. :blushing:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    watching fireworks from inside, beach is too cold.
  • NordicAlien
    NordicAlien Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My hubs crashed about an hour ago, HBO has a marathon of season 5 true blood ( WHICH I HAVEN'T SEEN!) and I have AMPLE amounts of jack. Decent night.

Have you read the books yet? If not, READ THEM ALL! They are way better than the TV series, however, casting Alexander Skarsgard as Eric was not a bad choice by HBO. YUM! :heart::heart:

Umm. Drooling worse than when I think about Mexican food. I had a recurring dream all through December that I got Alexander Skarsgård for Christmas. It didn't manifest, and now I feel like Santa's cheated me a bit. :( Silly dreams, getting me all worked up like that. :)
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    right now I am trying to stay awake, watching my son watch Spongebob. I was going to have a glass of wine but I'm too tired for all that jazz. I really wanted to stay awake for the new year but geez I am schleepy!
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Dh had to go in to work so we had to cancel our movie plans... I am baking some rolls for the morning, watching old Fringe episodes and knitting. Peaceful because the crazy neighbors haven't started with the fireworks yet. I'm glad it's been raining all day because I always worry they'll start a fire!

Happy New Year everyone! 2013 is the year I will reach a "normal" weight, at last!
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I had a recurring dream all through December that I got Alexander Skarsgård for Christmas. It didn't manifest, and now I feel like Santa's cheated me a bit. :( Silly dreams, getting me all worked up like that. :)

I had to look him up but ummmmm mmmmm mmmmm!

Of course I'm way too old but I can dream.
  • cfregon
    cfregon Posts: 147
    Options
    Eating ice cream, drinking cosmos, watching the cooking channel and lounging around in my penguin pjs. This is the life!

I want penguin PJs!