What is the worst comment you ever got about your weight?

Options

Replies

• lucasriggs
    Options
    A little boy of a girl I know made her brother come up to me and say "You fat ****", still stings now.
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Okay, after reading all of these I've decided that y'all need to start leaving names and addresses of these people so I can get to punching them all in the nose. It's gonna take a while, but I bet I can do it with how pissed I am for you guys. :mad:

Can I come help? I am horrified by the ugliness of people! I've been lucky. I have gotten comments, but been able to ignore them enough to not remember them.

Seriously, I wanna come help. I wouldn't actually, but I really, really want to hurt them for being so hurtful!
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Among other things, my stepdad used to say I was 'built like a Russian peasant woman'. WTF did that mean? Jerk.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Bookchick887
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    If you looked like "her" I wouldn't have had to cheat.

Oh no he did not :explode: I sure hope you told him that if you didn't need a magnifying glass to see his penis with you'd maybe care enough to look like her....uggg some men have a huge nerve

That was the last time we spoke. It was over then. To give you the full picture... I was the same as I am now. I am 5'11'' and I wear a size 10/12. I'm not obese, but I could lose some weight. I know who he cheated on me with, and she wasn't much smaller other than having a bigger butt and smaller boobs. He was a dog, and she was a *kitten*.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My doctor told me to 'put down the cookies' as young as age 4. I've never eaten cookies, at least not since this year. *grumble*.

I was also very overweight in middle school. One of my 'friends' would constantly leave me out. I overheard her talking to my other friend about how I was going to start breaking the chairs. Keep in mind, this was only 7th grade.

Then, I had a teacher comment on my body in front of the whole class about how thin I looked while I had an eating disorder. She exclaimed, loudly, "You're too thin! You look unhealthy!" Then, of course, when I went into the hospital, she told all the girls in my class where I was. Nice, eh?

Worst was probably my doctor the appointment I went in for an /eating disorder/ check. She told me I could still lose 5lbs and that I was too big to have an eating disorder. I was 140 at 5'8...Not neccessarily overweight.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    While pregnant with my 3rd my midwife suggested I "Break a sweat daily unless you want to carry these extra 50+ pounds once the baby is born." I'd like to send her a before and after, the jerk.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    These comments are astonishing!!! I can remember people thinking I was much older than I was after my kids were born and I was a good bit heavier. I don't recall any specific comments about my size. People are SO prejudiced about weight. I just don't get it. How is that okay when all other types of discrimination are ILLEGAL?
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I dated a guy in college. He was a football player. The first night we ever were intimate (after a loooong time of waiting) he said, "I really like you. You have a beautiful face. If you lost 15lbs you'd be perfect for me." (mind you, i was a US12 at the time and quite non-flabby)

Gaaah...did I mention I was naked ? I can't remember how I dealt with it... all I know is that I have yo yo dieted and been all sizes from UK8 to UK22. I'm 44 as of yesterday, and that still sticks with me. Horrific!

Wait...what?!?!?! 44?!?! I swear, I've NEVER seen a younger looking 44 year old! I honestly thought you were in your 20s when I saw your picture.

That made my day! Aww thanks! That and being chatted up in the sauna by two v famous rugby players who train at my gym has made January 1, 2013 a great start to the year. They also said I couldn't be 44; that I looked in my late 20s. This was until I stood up and my flabby bum and floppy belly popped out haha... still at least I trained today!

NO MORE COOKIES! (my mantra)
  • Caiii
    Caiii Posts: 27
    Options
    "You could wear tights too, if you didn't have thunder thighs." Wtf?
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Oh MAN! What a *itch!!
    My worst comment: "Awwwww, when are you due?" :noway:
    This was in 2005 when I was about 20-30 lbs overweight.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    The kids at the skating rink called me Swamp Thing and Thunder Thighs when I was a kid. :(

My dad made a few comments about out accidentally putting on my jeans when I was in middle school and how they were the same fit in the thigh area.
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! :(
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    "When are you due?"

I've never been pregnant. :(
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    not really a bad comment but..

I'm 6'11", knew things were going south when people started asking me "Where did you play football?" rather than "Where did you play basketball?"
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was nine years old and the owner of my dance studio told me that I needed to lose 30 lbs. Still sticks with me to this day.
  • Ashleyr91
    Options
    When I was around 5 years old people started commenting on my weight. My mom couldn't get a size right on clothes she was making me and said, "If you didn't eat so much you would be able to fit in them!" I was six. Went out to the pool and swam/cried for an hour.

Then when I lost weight, people told me I looked like an alien. Apparently you can't win with these people.

Some girls who came over with their parents for some stupid dominos party my parents were having were on the trampoline with me and said I should be the one who bounces them up in the air because I was the fattest.

My brother once pointed to a (800lbs) woman on tv and said, "There's your future!"

He's now the FAT sibling.

K-A-R-M-A.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    nobody comments on my weight because they know i will effing blow a gasket
  • one day my mom asked did my boyfriend care about me being so heavy then told me if I need to lose weight to make sure he didn't look at other girls :/ sad part about it my boyfriend doesn't even want me to lose weight he like me now...
  • jotun87
    jotun87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    "I liked you better before you lost weight" o_0

My fiance recently made a comment similar to this...saying that he missed my big butt and thick thighs. You KNOW I'm working so hard and that's what you have to say to me?
  • GangreneHeart
    Options
    My husband told me I was so disgusting that touching me made him vomit.