GW 140
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in !
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in this is a very sustainable weight loss goal. My goal is to be down to 155 by October 31, 2013 and right now I weigh 222.2 (lost .6 pounds this week). I started out at 248.2 on October 14, 2012.
  • PaprikaPrincess
    PaprikaPrincess Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • TKKeith
    TKKeith Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in also. I would like to lose around 25 lbs yet
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    great im in...

SW 184...01/01/013
    GW 150
  • ChubbyCyclist
    ChubbyCyclist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well...

Starting weight: 216
    Goal Weight: 145
  • cmthelen
    Options
    We are IN! My husband and I have been preparing for 1/1/13 to start our journey to good health. We are committed to losing 1lb a week each and feel that the support of this group may be just what we need!!! I weighed in this morning at 184.5 and he just over 300 - we NEED this to get healthy for our kids!!!

This is the first time I have tried joining a "group" on here. Can anyone please tell me how to check in and keep going? :smooched:
  • naturalstyles
    Options
    I would love to. I was doing really good before there were a bunch of family emergencies that came up, and bad eating habits started in again. So I have committed to getting back on track starting today, Jan 1st. Just praying that nothing else happens where I get off track again. It's hard, but I think that I can commit to at least 1 pound a week. I would love to lose at least 75 pounds, (since I have gained back some of the weight I had previously lost) Not sure what I weigh now, need to get an accurate scale.:smile:
  • TheycallmeHotDonna
    TheycallmeHotDonna Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    SW 152.8 1/1/2013
    Gw 140.

However, I'm so not savvy with this message board thingy...
    Can anyone give me any tips. Do I go to my profile page to respond??
  • pattyk0517
    pattyk0517 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose at least 25 lbs. I'm 45 years old and this past year I've lost 3 lbs and gained the 3 lbs back! So frustrating. I can't get off this 3 lbs roller coaster! My doctor tells me it's the dreaded hormones and that the good thing is I'm not gaining any more weight. Ok I'll buy that but I still want to lose more weight! I have a Fitbit account so if anyone wants to add me as a friend here is my public url: http://www.fitbit.com/user/234P4S

Thanks! and Happy New Year! :-D
  • bettymacdo
    Options
    I am in!. Gained back 2 lbs over the holidays, yuck! Now, back to business, 40 lbs to go, lost 45 so far.:smile:
  • Feewee1
    Options
    I will take your challenge. I am 300 pounds--my goal is 150. I am committed. I need to get healthy again. I want to be able to walk easily and pain free.
  • AmyRose2010
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! First weigh in and I am down four pounds. That proves how much my body has been begging for health. I'm excited for the loss so far and hopeful for my healthy future. I'm losing weight with the intention of starting a family with my husband when I reach my healthy weight. I'm eager for support, please feel free to add me as a friend. Let's do this!
  • riveradee
    riveradee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    great idea

i'm in..start a group its great motivation..i'm in the biggest loser both here and at work lost 11lb so far in 11 ish weeks
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 71 pounds to lose and keep off. I need all the support available. :)
  • EVP2588
    Options
    I'm in! I need to lose 63 lbs! :) I just joined MFP and I'm super motivated :)
  • Paige200
    Paige200 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in, really want to lose 2lbs per week but one would be great!!
  • joanne70
    joanne70 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile:
    I weighed in this morning and was 174
    Target weight 154
    So 20 pound to lose.
    My normal weigh day is on a Friday but being January 1st thought I would weigh in today
    Good luck everyone x
  • jeaninetyree
    Options
    I am totally in!