Wednesday - 10 glasses - 80 oz.
    Thursday - 8 glasses - 64 oz.
    Friday - (# of cups/glasses)
    Saturday - (# of cups/glasses)
    Sunday - (# of cups/glasses)
  • allidee
    allidee Posts: 2
    Options
    i would love to join this group. sounds fun and motivating. i am turning 31 in a month and i am tired of being overweight. many life changes have made me realize that i need to do this for my health and not just for the way i look (even though my size 10 jeans would be awesome to wear again). i have been on a weight loss cycle since i was at least 11. i want to change my lifestyle and not just try a "quick fix".
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Welcome allidee! :happy:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Week 2:
    Monday - 11 glasses (88 oz)
    Tuesday - 8 glasses (64 oz)
    Wednesday - 11 glasses (88 oz)
    Thursday - 8 glasses (64 oz)
    Friday - 6 glasses (48 oz)
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • mdeguzman
    mdeguzman Posts: 35
    Options
    Monday -72 oz Can't believe I actually got it all in!!!
    Tuesday -80oz
    Wednesday - 80oz
    Thursday - 80 oz
    Friday - 48 oz and still drinking

What a week. I am getting close to TOM and the head of the chocolate Easter Bunny has been calling out to me too. I only made it to the gym one day this week. Ate all of my cals and then some. Tomorrow may not be very pretty. :(
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    so im not looking fwd to weighing in tomorrow, i think its gonna be a gain. i did get all my water in, except for sunday i think. good luck to everyone tomorrow!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Monday - 72 oz
    Tuesday - 122 oz
    Wednesday - 96 oz
    Thursday - 101 oz
    Friday - 110 oz
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Week 2:
    Monday - 36oz..Terrible day. I forgot my water bottle and felt lost all day!
    Tuesday - 5-10oz & 1/2 liter= 65oz or a lil more :D OMG i did it! i feel bloated tho
    Wednesday - 64oz and working on my 3rd liter right now
    Thursday - 2L (66oz) and plus..i stopped counting after a while lol
    Friday - 2L (66oz) and drank more after
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Monday - 64oz & counting
    Tuesday - 72oz
    Wednesday - 64oz
    Thursday - 64oz
    Friday - 72oz
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Monday 12 cups
    Tuesday 12 cups
    Wednesday 12 cups
    Thursday 14 cups!
    Friday 16 cups!!!!!!!!!!!! half my weight in oz, never thought I'd do it. Just needed to go way over on sodium two days in a row. I'm still thirsty.

I just realized that I'm drinking out of 16.9 oz bottles so my totals would be slightly higher than what's listed. I'm too tired for math right now. Maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow. Night all.
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    Well, I weighed myself this morning and I was dreading it. I had Chinese last night for supper but I did the best I could. Had mostly veggies, used smaller plates and only had club soda to drink. And then I read the scale. WOOHOO!!!

:heart: THANK YOU PSBS - I just wanted to take a minute and thank you all for motivating me. Somedays its not easy and when I see all of your inspirations then I think "I CAN DO IT TOO!" So thank you. :heart:

I know that next week will be a hard one for me. I have my 6 month review at my job, my supervisor is retiring and moving to Yemen and we have my In-law's 65th birthday party. This week is going to be a challenge.

Have a good day all.

WEIGH IN:

Starting Weight - 245
    Week 2 - GOAL-- 240 – Actually got 239.4!! :happy:
    # lbs LOST-- 5.6 lbs.
    # lbs TO GO-- 89.4 lbs to go until I reach 150
    Week 3 - goal-- 238 which would be 2 lbs.

WEEK 2 :
    Monday - 9 glasses - 72 oz
    Tuesday - 8 glasses - 64 oz.
    Wednesday - 10 glasses - 80 oz.
    Thursday - 8 glasses - 64 oz.
    Friday – 7 glasses – 56 oz.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I am horrible at my water intake on the weekend so hopefully I will get in at least half my water.
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Week 2:
    Monday - 88oz! *MET*
    Tuesday - 90oz! *MET*
    Wednesday - 90oz! *MET*
    Thursday - 70oz.
    Friday - 88oz *MET*
  • decooper
    decooper Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great Job Nanc M. That is verying encouraging to me.
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Well, I think all the PSB's are all going to share the same cycle! lol Right now, I am all crampy and bloated. I am just waiting any second to start, and I see others have been visited by TOM this week. I say we kick TOM in the Nutz! :drinker: lol I thought I was going to be up like 20 lbs this week, but by the grace of God, he spared me. :bigsmile: Not much by a long shot, and I didn't meet the goal I want to meet, but to me a loss is a loss, doesn't matter how! :laugh: Thanks to all of you PSB's, you all are so motivating and encouraging. It's nice to have people who know exactly what you are going through, in this struggle to lose weight. So for all of you, I give you a :flowerforyou:

I lost exactly 1 lb ladies! :noway:

Week 2:
    Monday - (5 bottles of 16.9 oz = 84.5 oz)
    Tuesday - (4 bottles of 16.9 oz = 67.6 oz)
    Wednesday - (3 bottles of 16.9 oz =50.3 oz)
    Thursday - (3 bottles of 16.9 oz = 50.3)
    Friday - (3 bottles of 16.9 oz)
    Sunday - (# of cups/glasses
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i actually lost weight this week!!!!! yea!!! ive been stuck at 208 for the last 3.5 weeks and today i was 206!!! whooooo hooooo!!! im assuming that cutting back on cals (not eating all my exercise cals) has helped. i still need to be more careful of what im eating.....im a junk
    food-aholic!!!!!!!!!!i've got 4 weeks to reach my goal of being between 195-199 by the saturday b4 mothers day!! i hope i can do this!!!

on another note......has anybody watched that food revolution show? its on fri night on abc. i watched a couple episodes online and a couple that were on last night. he is focusing on school lunches. it is gross to see what they are eating for lunch at school. my kids eat school lunches cuz they get free lunch and its easier. i know theyre not healthy but i let them eat it anyways. guess i should stop, or cut back.
  • michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    This water thinjg has been a challenge for me, i am addicting to diet soda, i do not drink coffee, so i get my caffaine from a can!

Monday - (5 of cups/glasses - 40 oz)
    Tuesday - (6 of cups/glasses - 48 oz)
    Wednesday - (5 of cups/glasses- 40 oz)
    Thursday - (4 of cups/glasses - 32 oz)
    Friday - (6 of cups/glasses - 48 oz)
    Saturday - (5 of cups/glasses - 40 oz) so far, i am goign to hit 8 today!
  • mdeguzman
    mdeguzman Posts: 35
    Options
    Way to go Nancy and Foo! I am jealous but I did not work out like I am supposed to so I can't be upset with my lack of results.

Monday -72 oz Can't believe I actually got it all in!!!
    Tuesday -80oz
    Wednesday - 80oz
    Thursday - 80 oz
    Friday - 48 oz and still drinking only got to 60 oz
    Saturday -64 oz got it all in already only 3:50pm. will continue to drink...Water that is;)

Member of Plus Size Barbies 3/29/2010
    HW: 260
    GW: 130
    P.S.B SW: 237.5
    Week 1 Goal: 236 Actual 238
    Week 2 Goal: 235 Actual 237
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    hi barbies, Weighed in this morning at 244. My goal was to lose 2 so I am excited to be down 3 lbs. I only have 4 pounds to go to reach my April goal. I think that the nursing is helping it to come off so fast. I'm back to the weight that I was before this baby. Now the real work begins. Because I am nursing I have to be really careful with my calories so I am focusing on healthier meals and upping the water and exercise. Today I drank 8 cups of water but will probably get in two more before bed. One thing that I would like to work on for next week is the night time snacking.

Congrats to all of you ladies, not just for losing but for hanging in there. I hope that we all will reach our goals for next week:-)
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Monday - 72 oz
    Tuesday - 122 oz
    Wednesday - 96 oz
    Thursday - 101 oz
    Friday - 110 oz
    Saturday - 48 oz (weekends suck for me and water)