how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I don't wanna talk about it...but my ticker reflects my true current weight and today is a new day...I am starting fresh and even though I have a bit more to lose than my original goals, I am once again motivated and ready to begin creating good habits again......
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds Christmas week.
  • kikislimsdown
    kikislimsdown Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's cool. I wish.
  • strutter1
    Options
    I haven't been on program since Thanksgiving!!! I gained 6 pounds which is actually quite good considering I ate like a horse!! Ready to get back on program now! I was doing WW but think I'll switch to Fitness Pal and see how that goes. I DO love WW but Fitness Pal is free!!
  • annduong
    Options
    I didn't really gain! Whooooo! Haha, when I went to the Christmas party, I had arrived about two hours late, so everyone was already done eating. In order to join them in their activities, I ate a small amount and chose my foods carefully. And then there were all these fun and games so sort of cut back the calorie gain 8)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    A lady never tells.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    -2lbs :) somehow.
  • bevdeck
    bevdeck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Gained 4.5 pounds. Didn't log in except for the couple of days that I actually exercised. Didn't keep track of my food for about a week and a half. It sure doesn't take many days of ignoring good eating habits to put it back on. Hopefully a week of lowering my carb intake back to healthy levels will get me back on track!
  • kenziebmac
    kenziebmac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    7 pounds :brokenheart: :sad:

So mad at myself, but back on track today.

Good luck guys!
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I gained 8lbs. But it's ok, It'll come back off.
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ergh!
    finally plucked up the courage to weight myself - i think the actual xmas gain is around 3lbs.... i am now my heaviest ever
    i have put on weight since my wedding/honymoon in june.......

SAD :(
  • HayleyHat
    Options
    1lb - I didn't eat that badly to be honest, Christmas food isn't my thing. I didn't drink much either actually. Too busy herding my over-excited toddler around!
    I didn't manage to fit in any proper exercise though as we were staying with the in-laws. I'm only just getting back to that now.
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I actually lost like 4lbs!! thank goodness too lol.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    3 lbs for me and only 1.5 has come off so far..
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.75lbs despite eating over 2500 calories most days.... :bigsmile:
  • michelleun
    michelleun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I gained 4 months for the month of December. I enjoyed myself and don't feel too guilty. I am hopefully back on track with the healthier eating and exercise.
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have put on 8lb but that is from ther beginning of December! Still not good, too many nights out and Christmas buffets. Time to shift that 8lb and 10lb more ready for summer : ) xx
  • kgeer31
    kgeer31 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i've lost 2.8lbs despite eating what i wanted :) i controlled portion size and exercised where i could despite being confined to my house

was scrolling through here and just want to say that you ARE BEAUTIFUL!! look at your pic on your ticker,too...great job!!
  • TrishaEmery
    Options
    8 ugly pounds.. But I'm on my way back down!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    -2 pounds