From 210lbs to 145lbs w/ pics

Options

Replies

• Marigenous
    Options
    Great work. I love the brunette hair colour on you too!
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    way to go! That's awesome!
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    At the end of 2009/beginning of 2010 I was tipping the scales at my heaviest weight 210lbs. I could hardly believe the number on the scale or how I had let myself go this far.

copy2_zps51f60180.jpg

In 2010 I made a commitment to change my lifestyle for good. I began with Jillian Michaels DVDs and C25K.

26426_103019199729887_100000654218450_83686_5028959_n.jpg

At first the weight loss was slow, but I stuck with it and eventually started seeing results.

DSCN4069.jpg

After I got started I couldn't stop and I've since completed P90X, Insanity, GSP's RushFit, and am currently doing a ChaLEAN Extreme and TurboFire hybrid. This is me now...

215901_10151301636460708_1602736131_n_zps0af3816d.jpg

To reach my goal weight of 130-135 I will need to lose 10-15 more lbs. However, I am not as concerned with the number on the scale anymore and would just be happy to get some more muscle tone which is coming with ChaLEAN.

531771_10151363117770708_289663847_n_zps6188c647.jpg

Thank you so much for taking the time to read about my journey!

Holy freakin moley. What an inspiration!

Be my friend pretty please??
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words :) that's one of the reasons I love this site so much! If I would've posted this on Facebook or to my real friends they would just be like "cool" so I am so happy to have MFP as a support system. Now that most of you pointed it out I do look noticeably happy in my recent pics my before pics are all fake smiles! I am so much happier physically and mentally and I will never be unhealthy again!!
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great. I too stepped on the scales at a resent visit to the doctors and couldnt believe what the scales was saying i knew i was heavy but not quite as he as the scales was saying. I weighted 183 on November 8th and as of yesterday i weighted 168 so 52 days and counting. Afteir reading your positive post that just made my day. Happy weight lose to all you fitness pal friends. Good luck in the New year. I too started with Julian Michaels Dvds and i Love them. Someday will try insanity but my boys are telling me Im to old for insanity. They read that people over 45 to 50 shouldnt do it because of the intense workouts.
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    On MFP we are all here for one reason and people that arent on this web site don't care about what you have accomplished. Its really kindof like one big h happy family all shotting for one goal. I love the fact that youe"v lose weight. That is exciting
  • emmalt1991
    emmalt1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow well done u look amazing!
  • lfcrow1973
    lfcrow1973 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    awesome resutls!.. thank you so much for sharing very inspirational....:happy:
  • tdahere
    Options
    I find it really difficult to do insanity due to my size, is that just how it works until I start loosing?
  • aviatrix80
    Options
    Bailey - everyone has said it before me but I'll say it again - you look AMAZING girl!!! Thankyou so much for inspiring and motivating us by posting your pics, not just before and after but some progress pics too. We salute you! :):):)
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone :)--you look great, and you are really inspiring! You have such a great attitude!!! I definitely notice the big smile in the after photos--and it makes me smile!!
  • laurenfowler5
    laurenfowler5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • kluvcards
    kluvcards Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • Jackieallen4190
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work definitely paid off. Thanks for sharing!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You're currently right around my UGW, so this is major inspiration for me to recommit and finish what I started a year and a half ago! Congratulations!!
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!
  • carolehow1
    Options
    wow! girlie, you look fantastic, hoorah for you, great job
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look great! I do not think you need to lose 15 more lbs! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!