"Fluffy" Ladies: Does your man...

Options
know what you really look like? I mean does he know what you look like completely naked, standing up, in the light?

Edit: Been together 8 years, and hes seen anything and everything in the light before but since having kids 2 years ago he hasnt seen me FULLY naked in the light.

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've seen my wife naked in the light...almost daily...
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady, but I've seen my wife in her full glory. Can't hide much at a nude beach. And she's very comfortable in her own skin so she lays out topless and sometimes topless and bottomless. In St. Martin it was all out so I saw her completely naked, standing up, in the sunlight.
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    know what you really look like? I mean does he know what you look like completely naked, standing up, in the light? My husband never has except for giving birth (I dont think that counts) and I don't want him to. I know he wouldn't really care, but I don't want him to know THAT me. What about you? I told my husband he could see my true before pictures once I looked amazing. lol

I bit controlling aren't we?

Not a lady, but I have seen every part of my lady from a lot of angles.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    You are married to a man who has never seen you without clothing, in the light? What in the world....
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I was with my exhusband at my heaviest (302 pounds) and he saw me fully naked most everyday. Even men I've dated and/or slept with after him saw me fully naked. Obviously if they are with you, they're attracted to you and want to see you naked. I am much more comfortable with my body and being naked since I lost weight. But now I'm pregnant and since my body is going through changes, I'm not 100% comfortable being butt naked with someone, so I usually keep something on, but the men want it off.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Frontal lobes aren't fully formed in humans until around 25 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe).
    It's a pretty decent biological reason why one shouldn't make decisions about whom they think they should be partnered with forever before that age.

Check out the correlation between age of marriage and divorce rates. See, e.g.: http://www.divorcepeers.com/stats38.htm
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    Okay, we have been together 8 years and he has seen plenty lol Just since having kids he hasnt seen me.
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    Frontal lobes aren't fully formed in humans until around 25 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe).
    It's a pretty decent biological reason why one shouldn't make decisions about whom they think they should be partnered with forever before that age.

Check out the correlation between age of marriage and divorce rates. See, e.g.: http://www.divorcepeers.com/stats38.htm

What does that have to do with anything? lol Weve been together 8 and been married 4. I'm not worried about forever right now (:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Okay, we have been together 8 years and he has seen plenty lol Just since having kids he hasnt seen me.
    I have stretch marks all over my body.

I have a slight pooch of excess skin right above the ugly C section scar.

I have acne...on my back FFS.

My body is FAR from perfect.

My husband sees me naked all the time, whether we're being intimate or I'm simply getting out of the shower. And ya know what? He still thinks it's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen, even after pregnancy "ruined" it.

And I bet your husband thinks the same about your body. Check you insecurities at the door. This isn't even remotely close to normal behavior, and it's absolutely unhealthy and detrimental to your marriage.

You don't have to love your body, but recognize and accept the fact that your husband does, and let him SEE it in all of it's glory.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Do you live in the same house with this man? How the hell do you not see eachother naked?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

A. Completely irrelevant to this post.
    B. Marrying AFTER the age of 25 is a relatively new concept. So is divorce.
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    Do you live in the same house with this man? How the hell do you not see eachother naked?

Oh he walks around naked all the time lol. It's just hard getting comfortable with me doing that. He seems to want to, its just hard for me to let go.
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options

My husband sees me naked all the time, whether we're being intimate or I'm simply getting out of the shower. And ya know what? He still thinks it's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen, even after pregnancy "ruined" it.

And I bet your husband thinks the same about your body. Check you insecurities at the door. This isn't even remotely close to normal behavior, and it's absolutely unhealthy and detrimental to your marriage.

You don't have to love your body, but recognize and accept the fact that your husband does, and let him SEE it in all of it's glory.

You have inspired me to run naked around my bedroom tonight. Thank you for reminding me imperfection is beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    There are things on his part that have led to this insecurity and I'm trying to get over it. Also, that's kind of why I'm here losing weight, to be a better me (:
  • swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Meh. I felt that way a bit after having kids, but I like being naked too much to give it up.
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options

You have inspired me to run naked around my bedroom tonight. Thank you for reminding me imperfection is beautiful. :flowerforyou:

^^^What she said!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Of course he does. We get dressed in the same room together, have showered together, etc. You've been together 8 years and never showered with him?
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    Of course he does. We get dressed in the same room together, have showered together, etc. You've been together 8 years and never showered with him?

Thats why I said he has seen me naked plenty of times, just not since having kids in the last 2 years.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    There are things on his part...

:huh:
    There are things on his part that have led to this insecurity and I'm trying to get over it. Also, that's kind of why I'm here losing weight, to be a better me (:

But seriously, he's your husband. If he truly has a problem with your naked body (or if you have a problem with your naked body around him), regardless of how "fluffy" you are now or in the future, then there are much bigger problems you need to deal with. (My wife is "fluffy", but that doesn't mean I don't want to watch her walk around naked.)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    1] Please don't say "fluffy" - I feel like terms of this nature do no good for women struggling with their size and body shape.

2] I am definitely medically obese, and I'd never wear clothes if I didn't have to. My 'man' loves my insides, and doesn't have a problem with my outsides. (and neither do I)