Ladies w/ 100 Pounds To Lose

Replies

• Terri_terri
    Terri_terri Posts: 42 Member
    So, I was going to weigh myself today but chicken out. I know I'll get discouraged if the scale hasn't moved. I'll wait to weigh next week, that will be 2 weeks into my healthy eating changes.
  • I would like to lose at least 100 pounds, ideally at least 130 pounds but I want to pin down my goal weight when I'm just starting out.

I just started this on New Years Day. Just joined a gym as well.

I've been overweight my whole life and have failed so many time.... I'm desperate to really lose the weight this time.
  • Bechard05
    Bechard05 Posts: 231
    Julie you can do this!!!!

How is everyone today?

I slept in this morning and it was lovely lol with 2 little ones I don't get to do this often.... I have christmas to clean up and the normal house chores today so I'll be cruisin around me house for most the afternoon... Still trying to decide what I am making for dinner I am leaning towards ham and potatoes lol probably because it's easy when it's leftovers lol

Anyone haave any NSV = Non-Scale Victories?
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Girls feel free to add me :) I too have a big amount to lose but I know with the awesome motivation from all the lovely users on MFP I can do it !
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    No offense, but I wish I didn't fit in this category, but, here I am. Hopeful that I will be in a very different place (and pair of jeans) this time next year. Please add me if you want support - I certainly could use some help!
  • :flowerforyou:
    Hey Ladies!! I am -like many of you- in the same boat. I am 28 with 100+ lbs to lose and have been 245lbs+ my entire teenage/adult life. I toppled the scale a couple years ago at 300 but somehow managed to lose 50lbs. Since then I have been up and down, which is not good for my Type 2 Diabetes. I also have PCOS and am also struggling with infertility for 9 years. I started this recent attempt at a new life about three weeks ago, but I just joined MFP. I would like to help encourage new friends and be encouraged all the same. How awesome would it be feel good about yourself! I am positive that this is achievable. We can do this ladies, if we stick together and keep each other accountable. Please feel free to add me.
  • gettinfit320
    gettinfit320 Posts: 32 Member
    I committed to 90, but being perfectly honest, I really need to lose 100+. In any case, I signed up with this site last year and got nervous and left without trying. Now with a new phone, hoping it's easier to keep up with the journaling. Any way... want to join the forum! :ohwell:
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    i am aiming to lose about that feel free to add me x
  • Hi All,

Feel free to add me as well! I am in the same boat. Just started blogging my weight loss for my friends. Let's motivate each other! Right now I am doing insanity and a 30 day 300 ab challenge.
  • Hey all

Im 26 and have about 150pounds to loose in total but i would be very happy loosing 100.
    Feel free to add me
  • Terri_terri
    Terri_terri Posts: 42 Member
    I got rid of my headache by taking motrin. Came close to drinking that can of coke but I stayed away from it.:happy: Now its time to fix dinner. Hope everyone had a good diet day:smile:
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Doing the 30 day shred. So challenging and sore today.. but SO worth it.
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    What do you all think of starting a new group? I know there are several for people with over 100 pounds to lose, but many of them have been around awhile. It looks like a lot of us are just starting out. (Although I'm not talking about excluding the ones who have been losing already!) I know it's hard to join in with a group that's already established. And some of the groups have several hundred members. That is a bit overwhelming to me!

Let me know what you think. If you like the idea, I'll start it. Suggest names?
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    you welcome to add me I started at 225.
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I would add you guys but I am not on the computer and it is a pain from here! I'm 5'11" and my highest weight was 331. I still have another 100 to go but I am getting there! I have PCOS as well.
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    I'm in the same boat!! Determined to do it in 2013!! Feel free to add me!!!! :)
  • I am just now getting back on track after about 6 years of abusing my body. I'm sure I have gained and lost hundreds of pounds over the years. I have gained 50+ pounds just in the last 5 years. I am ready to change my lifestyle and be healthy for me and my kids. I don't know what this "add me" is or how to do it, but if someone could explain it to me, I would be happy to cheer each other on.
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    We got this! :)
    Hope you all had a great day and have/are met your goals
  • I would love to join! I am starting over again after a million tries and am still motivated on day 3. I've never joined a group and think the support might be part of what I'm missing.
  • Algerina9601
    Algerina9601 Posts: 55 Member
    Add me to the 100+ group! I have never seriously dieted before, I've tried, but I usually give up after about a month. My goal for this week is to drink water, which I never drink ANY of all coffee and pop for me. And to really try to avoid chocolate, we still have a ton in this house from Xmas, I just want it gone!