I shot the sheriff (smoking pot/fitness, can you do it?)

Options

Replies

• Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Based on an informal survey of recent posts on a certain fitness-oriented forum, regular marijuana usage has been shown to make people incredibly defensive.

Yes. People tend to get defensive when you call them bad mothers, lazy slob losers, morons, and addicts. Huh. Go figure. Oh and if you're counting me in your survey, please don't. As I said before, I'm not a regular marijuana user. Just a person who is offended by gross stereotypes and ignorance.
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Depends on whether it is sativa or indica. Pot gives me anxiety an panic attacks, so I do not partake. You can eat it in food. If you understand infused butter/fat, it is easy to do. You can also get a vaporizor.

Its definitely all about the kind you inhale. It's the same as alcohol, tequilla is going to make you feel different from say, vodka or scotch. I prefer a good sativa plant myself lol
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I don't do it often, but if it's going around at a function I'm at, I'm happy to partake. :drinker:
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Can't we all just get along and smoke a bowl?
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Based on an informal survey of recent posts on a certain fitness-oriented forum, regular marijuana usage has been shown to make people incredibly defensive.

lol but nah, i think it's people who don't fit the stereotype being stereotyped that get defensive.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Aww cute, you took my survey idea to make a funny post...if you smoked weed you too could have an imagination.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I see nutters :wink:

And I see this
    dnhfli.jpg

Although it might not be real, I cant be sure because dude, I'm SO...nevermind

<3 You!
  • napkinpoem
    Options

:smokin:
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options

lol but nah, i think it's people who don't fit the stereotype being stereotyped that get defensive.

Yup
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I tried to smoke pot twice and it never did anything :embarassed:
  • WelshMaid
    Options

:smokin:

it's been 10 years but i could give it a go :wink:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Officially dying of laughter.

but, not for the reason you're thinking.

Well, that is rather presumptuous of you.

:smile:
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Let's smoke some weed and go to the gym! -No one ever

You would be surprised.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    do you wanna get high and go pump some iron?? um no I want PIZZA lol
  • lacurandera1
    Options
    Let's smoke some weed and go to the gym! -No one ever

You would be surprised.

agreed. people do, have, always will. but i have always found my performance suffers when i'm high so i save that for after. i, likewise, have found my performance suffers after drinking alcohol, even if it's only a couple beers the night before.
  • tigerblood78
    Options
    eddie-bravo_zps9aff5757.jpg

Eddie Bravo, 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu, and Joe Rogan, both black belts. They publicly talk about how they blaze before training, and how it helps them focus.
  • lacurandera1
    Options
    definitely not saying it doesn't work for anyone. but it doesn't work for me. lol. side note and irrelevant; i think joe rogan is a douche.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Pot can induce atrial fibrillation. It is rare. It happened to me. It is something I must now deal with. Pot affects the growth of the brain through the mid 20s. This is permanent affect. THC stores in the fat cells in the brain, and impair it's proper function. It is really bad for teens and young 20s. That is just the facts. I see no problem with the occasional smoke around the campfire, or on the holidays. But I have never known a habitual pot smoker that had their **** together. I used to be a pothead. Thought it was the greatest thing in the world. Not so any longer. I see it as an overall negative outside it's medicinal use, which is legit.
  • tigerblood78
    Options
    i think joe rogan is a douche.

How dare you!
  • lacurandera1
    Options
    i think joe rogan is a douche.

How dare you!

i know, i know. i knew it wouldn't be a popular opinion when i said it. lol. i watch mma taped and i fast forward through him.
This discussion has been closed.