fast food

Options

Replies

• ToxicTinkerbell
    ToxicTinkerbell Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Weird, you had Pizza Hut Sausage and Pepperoni a few days ago. They have a drive through - so isn't that fast food? Get over yourself.

OqWUN.gif

Lmao this is genius!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Its made to taste relatively good...and its cheap. That's why people eat it. I admit to still eating it on occasion, although not nearly as much as I used to. Once a month I figure wont kill me. And I like Chick -Fil- A.
  • BrenWOW
    BrenWOW Posts: 95
    Options
    How do you get the videos on here?
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how people can eat fast food! Taco Bell can't even call their meat beef because it contains so little actual meat and then they stuff it with chemical and flavoring. Mcdonalds and burger king never molds. How is that possible! You tell people this and they still go and order a big mac! So gross. At least KFC uses real chicken, although they fry the health benefits right out of it and Wendy's uses real American raised beef. still tastes gross.. I also tried explaining to one of my friends that if a salad has 500 calories in it, then it's not healthy... they just don't get it.

I haven't eaten it in years.

Kl
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    yay for takeaways, in moderation they are great, i had a chicken kebab tonite, enjoyed every mouthful lol
  • velvetboxed
    Options
    Are you looking for a medal? I rarely eat fast food but don't feel the need to berate those who do.

So ya woop de woop for you

I don't need to add anything because this is exactly what I think.
    People eat fast food, get over it.
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    As a shareholder of MCD, I strongly encourage everyone to run out and get some fries. Stat!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

well.. ok.

I guess i'm bad.

sorry for posting something i was thinking about.

and sorry it came off like i was holier then thou or something.

not my intention.
  • TastesLikeChicken
    TastesLikeChicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't see the need to apologize. What we need to be mad as hell about is how we are being fed GMOs without our knowledge. Most other civilized countries have outlawed them.

Most fast food is "fat food". Those who want to be healthy will stay away from fast food restaurants as much as possible. I've built a few restaurants for Taco Bell and McDonalds in my day but those days are behind me. Like giving up sugar the fat can be difficult to give up as well. I am really trying to eat things that are not processed. If it doesn't come out of the ground or off the plant or tree in the form it is in, I'd rather not have it. Some things I am still making exceptions for eg. almond milk, yogurt, tortillas.

This year I am working on giving up sugar and wheat. Both are a challenge for me but it is a process. I am making progress but not where I'd like to be yet.

Regarding the salads, I used to be a Thousand Island lover years ago and have evolved. Today I like the taste of Balsamic Vinegar on it exclusively. I think I'd skip a salad if I had to have salad dressing. It is interesting how our thoughts and habits can adapt over time. I remember how weird I thought it was when a friend told me they ate salads without any dressing and the first time I met a vegetarian I thought wow what a weirdo. What is even more strange to me today is why we want to eat foods that they've passed legislation on the acceptable amounts of fecal matter it can contain and still be sold.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Said way better then i did. I guess if i had posted it more like that i wouldn't be getting hated on so much.

Fast food is poison.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Of course I have something. i drink too much and I don't track it.. lol. I'm far from perfect. But I don't drink and then go complain that I had too many carbs and too much sugar or that i can't lose weight or whatever.

lol.. I didn't have pizza hut. I did have pizza. Pizza hut is gross. i used it because it has a high calories and i wanted to make sure it got counted right. and it was covered in veggies. lol. I also had qudoba a few weeks ago.. for the first and most likely last time. Pretty yucky and tasteless.

There is healthy fast food out there. I like noodles and co. it's healthy and you can see what's in the food you're eating it's all on their website.

No msg in the Chinese food. I can't eat it if it did.

MSG is in a lot of things....

What about the Papa Johns? What about the Arbys? Same thing as everywhere you mentioned.

Don't say you don't eat fast food when you do... also don't critize those who do when you are as well.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I think you posted this in the wrong place. This is the message board, what you're looking for is blogs. It's the one in between "groups" and "find members".
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    When I eat fast food, I get the squirts later. So, I tend to eat it very infrequently. Is it gross? Yes, but sometimes, it's just easy. I haven't had it in over a year, but road trips, days at an amusement park, or traveling, are all times when I might just go for it. I can't imagine choosing it though. Like, you're at home, have food, and think, I'm going to drive to Taco Bell for dinner. Yeah, that would never happen in my world. But, I see grown ups do it all the time. Whateves. I do *kitten* they think is crazy, like workout 6 days a week. People think I'm bonkers because of that.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

well.. ok.

I guess i'm bad.

not my intention.

:laugh: These forums are a lightning-fast example of action/reaction/consequences. You get used to it.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Said way better then i did. I guess if i had posted it more like that i wouldn't be getting hated on so much.

Fast food is poison.

Lol, you're eating the same food at chain restaurants! You're just paying for more service!
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    I don't see the need to apologize. What we need to be mad as hell about is how we are being fed GMOs without our knowledge. Most other civilized countries have outlawed them.

Most fast food is "fat food". Those who want to be healthy will stay away from fast food restaurants as much as possible. I've built a few restaurants for Taco Bell and McDonalds in my day but those days are behind me. Like giving up sugar the fat can be difficult to give up as well. I am really trying to eat things that are not processed. If it doesn't come out of the ground or off the plant or tree in the form it is in, I'd rather not have it. Some things I am still making exceptions for eg. almond milk, yogurt, tortillas.

This year I am working on giving up sugar and wheat. Both are a challenge for me but it is a process. I am making progress but not where I'd like to be yet.

Regarding the salads, I used to be a Thousand Island lover years ago and have evolved. Today I like the taste of Balsamic Vinegar on it exclusively. I think I'd skip a salad if I had to have salad dressing. It is interesting how our thoughts and habits can adapt over time. I remember how weird I thought it was when a friend told me they ate salads without any dressing and the first time I met a vegetarian I thought wow what a weirdo. What is even more strange to me today is why we want to eat foods that they've passed legislation on the acceptable amounts of fecal matter it can contain and still be sold.

boom goes the dynamite.

love this.

people who eat fast food: do the research. will I get it every once in a blue moon? yes. do i make up for it by saying "it fits in my macros!!!!"? hell no. it's still bad for you either way.
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

well.. ok.

I guess i'm bad.

not my intention.

Generally people accept apologies when they come off as genuine and aren't slathered in sarcasm BUT on the flipside you probably burnt off some of the non-pizza hut pizza (seriously? Pizza is fast food unless homemade) from all the worrying about what other people do regarding their fast food eating habits.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Fast food is poison.

So why are YOU eating it?

Pizza hut, chinese places, Papa Johns, Arbys?
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I make wonderful salads that exceed 500 calories thank you very much.