**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Can't you see and hear all my chatty colleagues behind me?
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    It's after 8:00 am in the East; where the hell is everybody?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can I tell you it is only 7:13 here in the midwest?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you think everyone stayed up late to watch the game last night?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Good morning! How are you guys on this fine Tuesday?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Working on my first cup of coffee and starting my work rather slowly, you?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    WOOOOOOO! Nice legs girlie! I am working on my fourth cup of coffee at my desk and doing as fine as one can in a cube. How is the midwest weather today?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can you believe it is supposed to get to 36 degrees today? Think I should go for a run tonight?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    Sounds like a heat wave to me! Go for it! How cold will it be later when you run? You know I think you're a little bit crazy right? lolol brrrrrr
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen!!! I am doing pretty good today, thank you for asking Ice!

Would you believe they called for it to be in the 50's this week here in BG KY? We have yet to see it though.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Can someone please just tear my heart out? I think it would be less painful than what I am feeling now....
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Jojo, you know we all love you, right? We would never tear your heart out. What else can we do to help you?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Good morning! How are you guys on this fine Tuesday?

Do you really want to know how I am doing? I prefer you tell me how you are doing, if you would?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Jojo, you know we all love you, right? We would never tear your heart out. What else can we do to help you?

Sheila..can I just say that I am an idiot? Don't you know I complain and hate being single? then someone comes along who is sooooooo freaking wonderful..and wouldn't you know I find a way to *kitten* it up?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Sheila..can I just say that I am an idiot? Don't you know I complain and hate being single? then someone comes along who is sooooooo freaking wonderful..and wouldn't you know I find a way to *kitten* it up?

First, can I tell you that you are not an idiot? You are our Jojo, and we don't like you talking about our friend that way. I will tell you what someone told me. You HAVE to find a way to enjoy yourself, make the best of being single. It is not until you enjoy being single that you can enjoy the fullness of a relationship....you HAVE to accept YOU first before there is room for someone else. I know this hurts right now, but I promise you, something good will come of it. Do you believe me?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    First, can I tell you that you are not an idiot? You are our Jojo, and we don't like you talking about our friend that way. I will tell you what someone told me. You HAVE to find a way to enjoy yourself, make the best of being single. It is not until you enjoy being single that you can enjoy the fullness of a relationship....you HAVE to accept YOU first before there is room for someone else. I know this hurts right now, but I promise you, something good will come of it. Do you believe me?

Sheila...don't you know that I do enjoy my life and I do love myself (sometimes 3x a day...lol...)? I make the best of it...but do you know this one time I was veing treated so well? Do youk now how good it feels to be treated so wonderfully? Don't you know I am the one who meesed it up because i was too scared to let him all the way in? I do believe something good will come of it..but when?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Sheila...don't you know that I do enjoy my life and I do love myself (sometimes 3x a day...lol...)? I make the best of it...but do you know this one time I was veing treated so well? Do youk now how good it feels to be treated so wonderfully? Don't you know I am the one who meesed it up because i was too scared to let him all the way in? I do believe something good will come of it..but when?

For you to not let him (or anyone) fully in, something is lacking. You have to find what that is. Do you know something good will happen when you least expect it to? Don't look for it, just live and let it be.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    For you to not let him (or anyone) fully in, something is lacking. You have to find what that is. Do you know something good will happen when you least expect it to? Don't look for it, just live and let it be.

The something tht is lacking is within myself NOT him...I am soooooooo scared to let someone in. The last time I did..he was wonderful at first and then ended up being physically abusive, controlling, and literally had me locked away in the house. Do you know, I know not every guy is bad? Did you know that this new guy and I went to high school togetherso I know he is not bad? So, really, I have to let down the wall and let him in..don't you think?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Can I tell you that I know exactly what you are saying? Been there, done that. No, not every guy is bad. It takes awhile to fully accept that after being abused though. Yes, you do need to let the wall down (but not necessarily your guard, if that makes sense), and let him in. The question is though, has he totally given up or is he willing to help you take the wall down? Will you let him help you?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    8:19 AM here on the somwhat more west mid west lol....

I am exhausted today and didnt get my work out in this morning, is that bad?

Jojo i feel for you and know where your at but i agree with sheila just let it go stressing about it will effect you more negatively than just letting it all go out into the universe and accepting that what will be will be.