Are people drinking coffee? Why or why not?

Options

Replies

• gkirchner123
    Options
    I drink coffee every day with creamer in it. It is very enjoyable in the morning while I read the paper and watch the news.
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Coffee and bacon make life worth living! Or at least, me easier to live with. A good, strong cup of coffee keeps me human :drinker:

I'm kind of surprised no one has come up with a bacon-flavored coffee. Or have they and I just missed it?

:flowerforyou:
    http://www.bocajava.com/showProductDetail.do?productId=5370
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Black coffee every day, I need it!
  • melinda3792
    Options
    I drink at least two a day, I put a creamer in it, count my calories for it and enjoy every bit of it..lol
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I drink it black. It makes me feel human. But, for every glass of coffee I drink, I make sure to add at least more glass of water into my daily count. That stuff dries you out!
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    no one has to completely give up any thng if they dont want , coffee included
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Am I drinking coffee? YEP

Why?
    I need it to function.
  • onceuponadream
    onceuponadream Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I drink an iced coffee or two every morning. As long as you aren't adding fattening milk or loads of sugar to it I think it's perfectly fine. I use a little truvia and almond milk. Enjoy your coffee:)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I drink it every single morning. AND I use liquid creamer in it too. Sorry, but I'm not giving it up (the world is a far better place if I'm properly caffeinated in the morning). This is a lifestyle for me, not a diet. I'm NOT giving up the stuff I really love.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER give up my morning coffee.

^^This
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Coffee!!!!!!

BUT, I'm not drinking any right now. It is bad for developing eggs. :-\ Soooo, I only drink it during the second half of my cycle.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I have a tall non-fat latte every day...
  • vanessa194
    vanessa194 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    im drinking coffee right now :)
  • Roxieluv
    Options
    I never thought about coconut milk but that sounds like it would be delicious! I had to keep coffee involved in my diet, it's the only way to have the energy to chase a 2 year old at 6 in the am..lol..but the creamer was killing me, so i will be trying the coconut milk!
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Not right now, but only because I am pregnant. I have really been craving it lately.
  • gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    Personally, I love coffee, not necessarily the caffeine part. Coffee on it's own has virtually zero calories. However, I prefer to drink mine with International Delight Low Fat creamer, and will measure out 2tbsp. It works for me and fits into my caloric intake for the day. I look at it as my morning treat. Weekends, I go out for breaky and usually add two creamers and two zero calorie sweetners. If you are a coffee fan, and want some flavour without calories, try sugar free syrups. You can buy them at most grocery stores and Starbucks and with the sugar free syrups there are zero calories. You could also add some milk and then you'd get protein.
  • mbridges82
    mbridges82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do the exact same thing. I'm not a big coffee drinker but I love the energy boost in the morning. I have a travel mug size, with 3 Tbsp of Splenda (zero calories) and about 1/2 cup of skim milk. The milk has the calories, but it's worth it.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Only when the wine and vodka bottles are empty.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have a cup or two a day because I like it. I never factor it into how it affects weight loss. The only thing I did do was switch from using 2T a half and half a cup to drinking it black.
  • Candy5050
    Candy5050 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love coffee:) The first cup is caffinated, then I switch to de-caf.