Colon Hydrotherapy

Options

Replies

• gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I AM going to be called crazy for saying this, but there is actually a Cancer treatment called the Gerson Method that incorporates Coffee enemas. The documentary I saw said at the time there was one record of a Stage 4 cancer survivor (of which type of cancer I can't remember) who recovered on the Gerson method. Only person to survive stage 4 apparently. It's WAY more than coffee enemas, but those are a part of it.

Take that however you will!!!

Now back to the goofing off.

You're saying that only 1 person has ever survived (any type of) stage 4 cancer? Ever?

And they did it by getting coffee enemas?

Whaaattt?

I actually am!! Oddly enough. That's what the documentary said. Was an interesting documentary, I'm not going to lie. Called a Beautiful Truth.

And yeah the coffee enemas are a PART of the Gerson Method. I'm just saying! They're involved! :P

I'm just saying that the math doesn't add up....

Stage 4 lung cancer has a 10% survival rate. So, that would mean only 10 people have ever had stage 4 lung cancer if only 1 survived it........

It wasn't lung Cancer! I have NO idea! I'm not an expert! I just watched a documentary, Gahd!!! Lol! :P
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You can stick a marshmallow up your butt with the same laxative effect, but it's way cheaper.

Keep some towels handy.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    *sings* The best part of waking up, is Foldgers up your.....

ROFLMAO! <--- I rarely if ever use that term...

And seriously dude, don't knock it til you try it.

Not knocking anything. I am a huge fan of putting things in butts. :tongue:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I AM going to be called crazy for saying this, but there is actually a Cancer treatment called the Gerson Method that incorporates Coffee enemas. The documentary I saw said at the time there was one record of a Stage 4 cancer survivor (of which type of cancer I can't remember) who recovered on the Gerson method. Only person to survive stage 4 apparently. It's WAY more than coffee enemas, but those are a part of it.

You're saying that only 1 person has ever survived (any type of) stage 4 cancer? Ever?

Whaaattt?

I actually am!! Oddly enough. That's what the documentary said. Was an interesting documentary, I'm not going to lie. Called a Beautiful Truth.

And yeah the coffee enemas are a PART of the Gerson Method. I'm just saying! They're involved! :P

Stage 4 lung cancer has a 10% survival rate. So, that would mean only 10 people have ever had stage 4 lung cancer if only 1 survived it........

Only 10 people?!! I like those odds. I'm going to start smoking again!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options

I just spit coffee at the screen.

Please, please tell me you spat the coffee from your mouth?
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING is more effective if used enema style.
    ENEMA STYLE
    tumblr_mbbxettdRA1rcdbkgo1_1280.gif
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Go with the green coffee beans if they offer them. They have more of the coffeeness that makes this whole thing work. It's like 67% more effective.

Wait...is all of this more effective if used enema style: rasberry ketones, bee pollen, cinnamon/honey? OP, request you cycle these as enemas and report progress in this thread.

EVERYTHING.

Thanks for this. I'm been disappointed with my muscle gains lately. I think I'll try this method with my protein shakes to see if it will get to my muscles more efficiently.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

Whaaattt?

It wasn't lung Cancer! I have NO idea! I'm not an expert! I just watched a documentary, Gahd!!! Lol! :P

Life Tip #476: Not all documentaries are factual.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bleach work better?

That sounds harmful and dangerous.

Tequila. Just get a DD
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Go with the green coffee beans if they offer them. They have more of the coffeeness that makes this whole thing work. It's like 67% more effective.

Wait...is all of this more effective if used enema style: rasberry ketones, bee pollen, cinnamon/honey? OP, request you cycle these as enemas and report progress in this thread.

EVERYTHING.

Thanks for this. I'm been disappointed with my muscle gains lately. I think I'll try this method with my protein shakes to see if it will get to my muscles more efficiently.

Creatine too. And your pre-workouts. Gives new meaning to NO Explode.

I'm here to help.
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    have you ever burned your mouth on hot coffee and it was numb and blistered the whole rest of the day? Yeah......
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Dang...

We need another NSV post w/pics....anyone?
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You want to pay extra to put coffee up your butt? wouldnt it be easier to just drink it?

It will remove my toxins

What toxins? Have you had levels checked? Or is it just the line the scam artists like to use about "toxins from polluted air, water, processed foods, etc?" Your liver detoxifies you on a daily basis and those that claim things "remove toxins" have zero knowledge of toxicology and how the body actually works.

Trust me, you're not full of toxins.

My holistic doctor checked me and said I was full of toxins

I see what ya did right there......HOLE-istic.......bwahaha. oh you didn't mean that?!..oh well, funny anyway
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

I just spit coffee at the screen.

You're doing it wrong.

Damn too slow.
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Its cool, but after doing it for a while, you'll get tired of laying there and just want to get up and go to the potty! Its also graphic. At least in my session her equipment allowed you to see what was coming through.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    have you ever burned your mouth on hot coffee and it was numb and blistered the whole rest of the day? Yeah......

I'm not putting it in my mouth
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You can stick a marshmallow up your butt with the same laxative effect, but it's way cheaper.

Keep some towels handy.

How about M&M's? I mean they are kind of small, so it might be a pain to keep them up there . . . but when they get all melty . . . .
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Whaaattt?

Only one person ever survived stage 4 cancer, ever, and you believed that?

Alright, don't be nasty. I'M goofing off, but if you want to get technical, my closest childhood friend was the ONLY person to survive a specific type of cancer that has only ever affected seven people on record. There may be more to have had it now, but at the time, she was the one. Not on Coffee Enemas by any means though. Now If you reread, you will see I said a specific type of cancer. Given that there are thousands of types, some far more deadly than others, yes - I didn't think it that absurd at all for ONE person to survive Stage 4 of a rare cancer, thank you very much.

Now as I said before. BACK TO GOOFING OFF!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bleach work better?

That sounds harmful and dangerous.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/health/anal-bleaching-trend
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    This is all I needed to see for a response.I am seriously laughing my *kitten* off!!