what bothers you when you go shopping?

Options

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    funny story but true.....
    A year ago I HATED to go shopping cause I used huge sizes and all I used to find was smaller ones, nothing for me, just for the skinny ones.
    Now I go and all I find are big sizes, smaller ones I find after looking for a while are 8, and im like WTH... where are the clothes for me!! :laugh: skinny people ALSO shop! lmao
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    Someone standing right in the middle of the aisle.

Seriously...it's like they don't know they aren't the only person trying to get *kitten* done >___> Either that or they don't care. Not sure which is worse.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Going into Wally World or Target with the intention of buying 1 or 2 things & ending up with a cart full of crap...:angry:

haha I did that at hot topic, back when it was still hot topic. went in to get pants for my prom, came out with a wallet, corset, some new fishnets and some awesome stickers. got to my car and thought about what happened.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    When a family with two adults has a small child who is in full screaming melt down but they don't have one of them take the child outside to the car to calm down. It's stress inducing for the other shoppers and bad for the child.
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I don't like dirty carts with napkins, tissues, litter in them. Why not clean out the carts between customers. It's nasty!

Better than asking the workers to do it, why don't the customers who put their trash in there clean up after themselves instead of being slobs? Ugh, I hate that.
  • GraeTaralom
    Options
    When people take up the whole isle and when you say excuse me they look at you like you're stupid and don't move. It always tempts me to shove them out of the way yelling move b**** instead...

^^ This.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Waiting forever in line to have the person right in front of me pull out a stack of flyers for price matching. I know they are being smart and saving money but gah that crap takes forever sometimes.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Rude cashiers. Would it kill you to speak after being spoken to?
  • aminer31
    aminer31 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    People in pajama pants or sweats! Really should try to put decent clothes on when going into public!
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    I hate when the bathrooms are disgusting. My husband tells me all the time that women are spoiled for clean bathrooms. He will rarely use a public bathroom because the men's are so disgusting.

I am trying to come up with something originial, but I think everyone else pretty much covered my gripes, lol.

People blocking the entire aisle is right up there on my top 10. It never fails. Right along with:

- People who can't park (take up 4 spots)
    - Cashiers who do not want to be at work, so they go as slow as they can (Not ALL, but some)
    - When I go for ONE thing and ONE thing only, and I either change my mind or they don't have it. So I buy a basket full of crap instead
    - When it is time to pay the bill. OUch.
    - Shopping in clothing stores - fitting rooms that reek of urine. WTF?!? It is not a bathroom
    - Stores that are messy, cluttered, and unorganized
    - Rude, cranky, mean people (shoppers and employees both)
    - When you are waiting in a line, and the person behind you or in front of you is aggravated because they have to wait in line. Think Black Friday, lol!
  • gonzo0612
    Options
    when ur just trying to get in get out and be done with it (grocery shopping) and people are hangin out in the isles chatting away like theyre in a dang coffee shop!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    1) Jeans that are consitered "short" arent even short.
    2) When people dont have the enough manners to refold things!
    3) When the girl behind the counter looks at me weird when i pick up the case of water below my cart with one hand and just put it on the little machine.
    4) when there's SO many choices i cant decide!
  • GraeTaralom
    Options
    Forgot one- the "crowders". The one's who inch right up on you in line, like they think hovering a half an inch from me will make the checker ring up my items faster, or make me move away quicker. Nope. Makes me want to stand there ALL DAY. :tongue:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

we ALL should bring some chalk with us all the time!

tumblr_m4hsqtqXyy1qzbs6po1_r1_500.jpg
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    When a family with two adults has a small child who is in full screaming melt down but they don't have one of them take the child outside to the car to calm down. It's stress inducing for the other shoppers and bad for the child.

I almost put that, but didn't know a nice way to say it...haha! My husband and I always end up sitting next to a child having a total meltdown during dinner, in the movies, church, at the grocery store. It never fails. It is our inside joke now. We have come to expect it. Kids will be kids, but please take them out for a minute to calm down.
  • Maidofmer
    Options
    how at clothing stores, when you want to try something on, there is NO ONE to open the dressing room
  • Maidofmer
    Options

we ALL should bring some chalk with us all the time!

tumblr_m4hsqtqXyy1qzbs6po1_r1_500.jpg
    lmfao!!!!! I love it cause its true
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    OMG WHEN I GOT INTO A STORE THAT I LOVE BUT THE PEOPLE THERE JUST FIT INTO EVERYTHING AND ALL THE STUFF IN MY SIZE IS LIKE ON DISPLAY IN THE CENTER OF THE STORE AND EVERYONE SEES ME AND I WALK INTO THE DRESSING ROOM WITH CLOTHES THAT I FIT IN LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK I DON'T FIT INTO THEM AND MY FRIEND BECKY NEVER HAS THIS PROBLEM AND SHE EATS WHATEVER SHE WANTS AND NEVER GOES TO THE GYM AND I EAT ONLY 800 CALORIES A DAY AND WORK OUT ON THE ELLIPTICAL FOR 2 HOURS FOUR TIMES A WEEK AND I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!!
  • Ginn123
    Ginn123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    "You are in the line and have been waiting long, then another register opens and the person announces "I'll help the next in line" which ends up being not being next but the last person in line."

Ha - too funny! Mine is shopping for clothes, which I rarely do. Trying them on and hoping there's a larger size. What a hassle to shop for clothes especially the time spent trying them on.
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    I hate the pharmacy line at the store. There's always some disgruntled old bag in front of me wondering why it's too early to pick up their meds, and just standing there arguing about it when it's the insurance company not the pharmacist they need to be talking to. Oh and one time I was in line at the pharmacy, had to stop there on my way to work... And this woman on one of those mobile shopping carts pulls up behind everyone and goes "I need to cut in line I'm in a hurry" so two people let her go in front of them, when she got to me I said "Sorry i can't" "But im in a hurry" "So am i, im on my way to work".... This woman backs up her scooter, and literally CHARGES at me. She tried to run me over so i had to kick and push the basket to keep her from hitting me. Self defense I swear :)