what bothers you when you go shopping?

Options

Replies

• DuhhMuffin
    Options
    OMG WHEN I GOT INTO A STORE THAT I LOVE BUT THE PEOPLE THERE JUST FIT INTO EVERYTHING AND ALL THE STUFF IN MY SIZE IS LIKE ON DISPLAY IN THE CENTER OF THE STORE AND EVERYONE SEES ME AND I WALK INTO THE DRESSING ROOM WITH CLOTHES THAT I FIT IN LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK I DON'T FIT INTO THEM AND MY FRIEND BECKY NEVER HAS THIS PROBLEM AND SHE EATS WHATEVER SHE WANTS AND NEVER GOES TO THE GYM AND I EAT ONLY 800 CALORIES A DAY AND WORK OUT ON THE ELLIPTICAL FOR 2 HOURS FOUR TIMES A WEEK AND I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!!

Whoa, man. Calm yo teats!
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    People who line up behind me...almost hitting me with their stupid carts.......& BATHROOMS......so freaking gross!!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    All the stuff.

Seriously, I hate shopping. Nothing puts me in a foul mood faster than an hour in a store.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When people take up the whole isle and when you say excuse me they look at you like you're stupid and don't move. It always tempts me to shove them out of the way yelling move b**** instead...

Move b**** get out the whey!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    When people take up the whole isle and when you say excuse me they look at you like you're stupid and don't move. It always tempts me to shove them out of the way yelling move b**** instead...

Move b**** get out the whey!!

What if I'm in the curds?
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    3) When the girl behind the counter looks at me weird when i pick up the case of water below my cart with one hand and just put it on the little machine.

Well that is pretty annoying. That's why they invented hand scanners.

I hate going into a small store and having the people that work there each come up to me every five minutes to ask if I need help finding anything or to tell me about the sales.
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I don't like dirty carts with napkins, tissues, litter in them. Why not clean out the carts between customers. It's nasty!
    Why not customers throw their own stuff away? While I understand that it may be needed to be done, putting all on the establishment shouldn't entirely be expected.

Mine is people who are TOO DAMN LAZY to put their carts in the cart collector. Leaving a cart in a parking spot, or worse propped up on an island right next to mine.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

my HERO!!!! :flowerforyou:
    im a bagger at a grocery store, and i have to collect carts. i HATE it when people leave their trash in the carts! its not that hard to toss a wipe away after you wipe down the handle, or to toss the sample cup. heck, when you are at the checkout, hand it to the cashier and ask them to throw a away in the trash can in the check stand! when i am out there collecting carts, and there is trash in a cart, of course ill throw it away because im not going to leave trash in there! but dang people are lazy! i also hate that people are too lazy to walk a few feet away to put their cart in the cart return in the parking lot. they usually park it in a planter, next to the car next to them (where it could cause damage to that car), or in an empty parking spot, which prevents someone from parking there (or they will park there anyways and make it impossible to get the cart since it is pretty much wedged between the front ends of 2 cars)! it makes it so much easier for us to do our job, and return the carts to the return at the front of the store when you put the cart in the return out in the parking lot.
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    people who will not get out of my way:explode:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Forgot one- the "crowders". The one's who inch right up on you in line, like they think hovering a half an inch from me will make the checker ring up my items faster, or make me move away quicker. Nope. Makes me want to stand there ALL DAY. :tongue:

I HATE that, I tend to suddenly have the need to stick my elbow out behind me.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    When two people are talking in the aisle and take up the whole aisle...go to a bigger aisle damn it!!!!!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    This.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I echo just about every thing mentioned here, and must add one. I HATE when I go to a store to get that one item that's on special, along with a few other items, and that one super special item is ALL GONE because the raving hordes have gotten there first with their fistfuls of coupons, and little ole me just wanted 1 or 2 of them. Argh!!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    "I need to cut in line I'm in a hurry" so two people let her go in front of them, when she got to me I said "Sorry i can't" "But im in a hurry" "So am i, im on my way to work".... This woman backs up her scooter, and literally CHARGES at me. She tried to run me over so i had to kick and push the basket to keep her from hitting me. Self defense I swear :)

hahahaha make a great youtube vid
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i guess hate when i have that annoying sales person following me around trying to make me fill out a survey!!!!!!!!! omg i hate that!! no i dont wanna take ur survey lol im busy
  • djenah79
    Options
    People in pajama pants or sweats! Really should try to put decent clothes on when going into public!

whoops. that would be me.

but really? pajama pants or sweats? there are worse things people can (and do) wear in public. many times I will go shopping right before or after i go to the gym...and guess what i'm wearing? well - maybe not pajama pants, but i havent ruled it out yet. (sometimes you just run out of gym clothes...it happens)

i try to go shopping when i know it wont be busy, so i tend to avoid the overcrowding in the aisles, but i can't stand when someone is standing there right in front of something you need, taking forever to make a decision. i also get frustrated when there is a line all the way to the aisles and only one or two registers open. also when people ask if they can help me find anything. if more than 2 people ask me, i find my way to the nearest exit.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Having to shop in the extra large area, but still not having anything fit right.
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    we ALL should bring some chalk with us all the time!

tumblr_m4hsqtqXyy1qzbs6po1_r1_500.jpg
    [/quote]

That is GREAT!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Pushy sales people.

If you ask me once if I need help, and I tell you no... leave me alone. Ask me again and I will cut you. I HATE being hoovered over. I just want to look at shoes. :sad:
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    i guess hate when i have that annoying sales person following me around trying to make me fill out a survey!!!!!!!!! omg i hate that!! no i dont wanna take ur survey lol im busy

I had that once, she scared the hell outta me.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    When my husband rushes me - shopping is relaxing and i Love reading lables!

Definitely this. My husbutt drives me crazy when we shop. But, it's not the labels I want to look at. I am drawn to bright sparkly things, clothes, and makeup.