Songbird146 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    weighing in

starting weight: 211
    goal weight: 150
  • jgstrawberry
    jgstrawberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined today and hope I am not too late. I had a baby 2 months ago and was on bed rest for more than 2 months. I just want to fit into my clothes so I don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe and be healthy again. :) My body is so weak from being on bed rest :(

SW 128
    GW 110
  • FitFifty
    FitFifty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    cw 174
    gw 164
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    bump to post tomorrow when i weigh in (i'm at work until then)
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Got the Friday work out in and whew, am I glad I did as I sip my glass of guilt free Pinot.:drinker:
    You all did amazing today with the weigh ins and I welcome all you new faces.
    It's a little past 6pm here in San Diego CA, cut off is approaching so I urge all you stragglers to bust a move and post your stats:yawn:

I've been thinking about this past week and have to say that I LOVE this band of "Sister's in Arms". We've even gotton some kuddos from guys out there so look at the support within MFP- Mike, we LOVE you!
    Next week when I "Challenge" one of you to come up with a challenge for the group, I want to keep it going on a weekly basis. Whoever accepts next weeks challenge from me will then designate another sister the following week. I want to call the challenge "The Daisy Chain", something I actually used to make in the fields of Ireland growing up. It's a necklace of sorts made by threading daisies through a tiny slit made in the stem. Looks beautiful and fragile but is actually strong as all hell.....kinda like all of YOU!
    What do you guys think about that?
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I need to update my stats...while grocery shopping earlier I purchased a new scale. I think it's more accurate (unfortunately).
    If I'm going to do this then lm going to do it right!
    SW 151.4
    GW 125 to 135

Mini goal is to lose 5 pounds by may 1
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't know if it's too late to post by here are my stats:

SW: 180
    CW:141
    GW:120 (by July 12th 7th anniversary)
  • gnakazawa
    gnakazawa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Got the Friday work out in and whew, am I glad I did as I sip my glass of guilt free Pinot.:drinker:
    You all did amazing today with the weigh ins and I welcome all you new faces.
    It's a little past 6pm here in San Diego CA, cut off is approaching so I urge all you stragglers to bust a move and post your stats:yawn:

I've been thinking about this past week and have to say that I LOVE this band of "Sister's in Arms". We've even gotton some kuddos from guys out there so look at the support within MFP- Mike, we LOVE you!
    Next week when I "Challenge" one of you to come up with a challenge for the group, I want to keep it going on a weekly basis. Whoever accepts next weeks challenge from me will then designate another sister the following week. I want to call the challenge "The Daisy Chain", something I actually used to make in the fields of Ireland growing up. It's a necklace of sorts made by threading daisies through a tiny slit made in the stem. Looks beautiful and fragile but is actually strong as all hell.....kinda like all of YOU!

Oops, forgot to ask before I posted...are you from Ireland originally?
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just got back in town, I posted my initial stats earlier but wasn't sure if we had to post on Friday too to get on the official list :) So

SW 140
    CW 135
    GW 125

Traveling today and made some bad food choices (ugh) but from here on out 100% logging and thinking about the choices I make. I'm excited for this!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options

love it !! I grew up in England and we made them all the time too !
  • dzoara
    dzoara Posts: 6
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!! This is such a great group of motivated women and what you are all doing together is wonderful! I definitely want to be a part of this and I hope it is not too late.

Here are my stats:

SW: 124
    CW:118
    GW: 110

:bigsmile: lets do this!
  • dzoara
    dzoara Posts: 6
    Options
    All right girls, I might be a late joiner to the group, and I admit I have been thinking about joining for the last few days, but I've been keeping up with you! I bought my first scale ever! I can't believe all the info it tells you! weight, bmi, bone density, water weight, blah blah blah! so cool that i had to get both of my dogs and my cat on the scale too! Got in 2 step workouts (abs included), one 30K bike ride, and since I work all day on Friday I will be squeezing the fourth workout tomorrow (another long bike ride early bird style). I am going to keep up with this mini challenge of four workouts per week for sure! another mini challenge for my is to run at least 3 out of the 6 miles for the March of Dimes event in Sacramento. My team, Hearts & Shoelaces, will most likely be walking all of it which is great but I want more! So my best friend and I have our hearts on running 3 miles! If we can do more then we will try to run all 6!
  • TC318
    TC318 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am a late joiner. I am guilty of not looking at the message boards enough. I am a 42 year old mother of two boys. i love the idea of being sexy at any weight. I am very lucky in that my husband always tells me how sexy he thinks I am, even when i was at my heaviest. It is awesome to become part of a group of like minded women.

SW 242 (alltime high 260)
    CW 217
    GW 170

I promise to read the posts and get up to speed. :-)
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bit late for weigh in day but:

SW 180 lb
    CW 168 lb
    GW 140 lb
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    WOW...I'm amazed by how many people are participating!! This is awesome! This is the official cut off for this week. Everyone is still welcome to join this challenge but I'll add you on to next weeks spreadsheet. I'm gunna work with the spreadsheet for a little bit...Im hoping to have it up by later this afternoon!
  • AngelaCZ
    AngelaCZ Posts: 158
    Options
    Allie, I hope it's not too late to get my info in. I was out on a field trip with my son all day and got in late.
    My info:

SW: 167
    CW: 161
    GW #1: 140
    UGW: 125

As for the challenge, I work out at least 5x a week at a minimum 45 minutes each.
  • bigcoon103
    Options
    Glad to hear that you are accepting who you are. I wish more people would do this, instead of wasting time wishing they were someone else. I like your way of thinking. Keep it up and good luck on your journey. You can reach your destination, just keep plugging away at it.
  • Mevogl14
    Mevogl14 Posts: 4
    Options
    Am I too late to join? I know weigh-ins were yesterday, but hopefully you can take me still!!

Starting Weight - 156

Current Weight - 152

Long Term Goal - 130
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    All right girls, I might be a late joiner to the group, and I admit I have been thinking about joining for the last few days, but I've been keeping up with you! I bought my first scale ever! I can't believe all the info it tells you! weight, bmi, bone density, water weight, blah blah blah! so cool that i had to get both of my dogs and my cat on the scale too! Got in 2 step workouts (abs included), one 30K bike ride, and since I work all day on Friday I will be squeezing the fourth workout tomorrow (another long bike ride early bird style). I am going to keep up with this mini challenge of four workouts per week for sure! another mini challenge for my is to run at least 3 out of the 6 miles for the March of Dimes event in Sacramento. My team, Hearts & Shoelaces, will most likely be walking all of it which is great but I want more! So my best friend and I have our hearts on running 3 miles! If we can do more then we will try to run all 6!

Hi and welcome....just curious since I may buy a new scale. What type/brand did you buy? and from where?
  • Rhyssa6
    Rhyssa6 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi all, I'd love to be part of this group too. I've been on MFP for over a week but I'm taking my starting weight from today. I just bought a new scale yesterday and it's more accurate than my old one.

I bought the Weight Watchers scale, it tracks bone mass, body fat weight & percentage, water weight and BMI as well as weight. According to the new scale I weigh 3 pounds less than what the old one says,which is nice but I don't look any different so not really all that exciting. The scale cost me $30 from Walmart, I also looked at another one (Dr's Scale or something like that) but the WW one is much nicer looking :)

I'd like to be included in next week's spreadsheet. Can I use today's measurements or do I have to post new ones on Monday? Not that I expect Monday's to be much different lol

SW 154
    CW 154
    GW 133