Sounds like you've got first world problems

Options
tomomatic
tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
We all have difficult mornings and sometimes lose perspective on how much we have to be thankful for. So I'm starting this thread as a parking lot for petty first world problems. Park it here and move on with your day.

Here's mine: Panera lady got my order wrong. I asked for veggie cream cheese and got plain.

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    In case you don't get the idea:

internet-memes-first-world-problems-vs-third-world-problems.jpg

1349072785725261.jpg
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I'm eating lunch now at 11:15am because I was hungry and bored.. and now I'll be really hungry by 2pm..
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    it takes 60 SECONDS for my computer to load the internet browser which is pretty much the gateway to the universe.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    I would like a second cup of coffee. That will mean walking six steps to the darn espresso machine.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I work out of a satellite office, and the other offices have Keurig machines, and we're pissed because we don't have one
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    This website is based on first world problems :)

You can't get fat when you don't have food :D
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    The gearset for one of the reels I need to refresh is no longer in stock anywhere...
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    I felt like indulging for breakfast and made 3 blueberry pancakes....I will now obsess about it all day.....well maybe not if I park it here and move on!!!

Thx
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    My boss is on the rag...for like the next three weeks until her vacation. And she keeps "loaning" me out because I know how to do things the way she wants them done....ummm, just one person here.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i'm almost out of my favorite flavor of protein powder :grumble:

i lost too much weight and have to use ring spacers for my rings now
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    FWP
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    The thermostat is broken in my office so my water from the water cooler gets to room temperature too quickly
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :sad: My iPhone's battery is running low and my coworker is currently using my charger.
  • freshmenthesis
    freshmenthesis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I really don't want college classes to start back up this week...stupid education making me a more informed person and all.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    The only pants that I had left in the clean pile are too big.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    The secretary ordered regular coffee creamer for the breakroom. I like french vanilla. Does she hate me or something?
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Our vending machines only carry Diet Coke. Coke Zero tastes so much better. Doesn't ANYBODY get that??
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The barista at Starbucks spelled my name wrong. Wah!
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    My mother-in-law text me asking me to do a favor for her this afternoon, when I have told her a million times that my son has swim class Wednesday. This wouldn't be a big deal if she didn't do it every fricken Wednesday! However, it never fails....
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My favorite color of hair dye was discontinued. It perfectly matched my natural shade while covering my grays. What to do now?!?