Sounds like you've got first world problems

Options

Replies

• ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My nail broke this morning and my technician can't fit me in until Friday :-(
  • murphinchina
    Options
    I'm in China so... I miss my First World Problems so much!
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    Our vending machines only carry Diet Coke. Coke Zero tastes so much better. Doesn't ANYBODY get that??

I get that, Savage. I really do :)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    ended the year with car problems, then starte the year with more of the same! PHEWWWW, feel better now! lmao
  • susannahsutton1
    Options

I'd sue
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Someone brought in donuts to the office. It's their fault that I'm not losing weight. They're sabotaging me!
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend drank all the chilled coffee and now I have to drink fresh hot coffee.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Last night my friend tagged me in a photo that I look fat in. B!tch.
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I need a break from breast feeding It's been 18 months.
  • maab12
    maab12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I sit at a desk all day and with a baby on the way in 10 weeks i feel like i never get any exercise
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Cosmetic store is out of my shade in Benefit Erase paste so I had to order it online and now have to wait a week for it.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options

I'd sue

I'm strongly thinking of it, the mental anguish is just horrifying.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I had to wait for the tram for 7 whole minutes. D:
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Our vending machines only carry Diet Coke. Coke Zero tastes so much better. Doesn't ANYBODY get that??

I get that, Savage. I really do :)

When waiter at the restaurant said they don't carry coke zero I replied "oh fck no!",
    We were out of coke zero at the office that day...
    I totally lost it, can't stomach light
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Last week, I bought the perfect blue scarf to match my new blue jacket. Washed it once, and now it looks more purple-ish. FML.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My Nest programmable thermostat that is connected to wi-fi didn't have the house at 65 degrees this morning when I woke up. It was mother-farkin' 64 degrees! So I had to wear my cashmere sweater to the shower so that my nipples wouldn't make like Jennifer Anniston.
  • SueCBrannon
    SueCBrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Having problems getting up and motivated to do my exercises this morning.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Um... like everyone else here my problem is that I have too much food and need support to starve myself a little.
  • zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can't find a babysitter for our four month old so that my husband can work uninterrupted at his gainful employment from home where he gets to be on the internet and announce the news to futures traders for money, while I can go to work at my gainful employment as a therapist, where I get to sit and talk to people for money.
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

This is totally true! I mean the vending machiine at my work does have coke zero, but if it didn't....someone would be hurting...