Sounds like you've got first world problems

Options

Replies

• mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here reading The Daily Whinner.
  • JennsPups
    Options
    I can't decide which of the healthy options in my kitchen I should have for breakfast.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I only got one blue raspberry Jolly Rancher in the whole friggin' bag I bought.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I just found out that my super cute email signature doesn't show up the same on older versions of Outlook, so like half of my department doesn't even know how cute it is. Why do I still work here??
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    My glass is empty and I have to pee but I don't want to leave my space heater :(
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    We just bought my husband a new car and I'm jealous because it is better than mine but it is a stick shift and I don't know how to drive it so I can't just "take it over"...and I don't want to have to learn how to drive. Why should I when there are automatics?!?!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty stressed now about the huge vet bill ($1500) I just paid for my cute little dog. She doesn't provide me with food, or income, or anything! So, I basically spent more than some people make in a year on an animal who does nothing (except love me and bring me happiness)....
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I keep finding clothes in my closet that I love that are now completely unwearable because they are way too big. :grumble:
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    I want to go out to my favourite oyster bar and none of my friends who like oysters are free at the same time as me
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    My friend called to tell me nothing.
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Our cereal bar at the office didn't have organic milk today, only regular.

And the Cheerios are running low and every other cereal we have is full of sugar.

And, I'm reduced to going to my office's cereal bar because I'm sick of the oatmeal, luna and clif bars we also have, and I forgot to bring my own breakfast.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    In the middle of FOX's NFL Playoffs broadcast, their HD feed messed up and I was forced to watch football in standard definition for about 30 seconds.
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    My workout clothes don't match my new sneakers. THE BURDENS I CARRY!!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I have to wait a whole week to order my new weight bench and elliptical! I'm too impatient for that crap!

Also my mother tagged me in a ton of embarrassing photos on FB and I had to untag myself using my phone, which is very annoyingly difficult. FB y u so irritating?

Hehe, we are so spoiled..
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this counts but here's mine.
    Car was having issues just before New Years, took it to the shop, $350 later took it home. Died day after I got it home. I now have to get a part time job to be able to afford a new car, but have no car to get to the second job.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    There's only 1 staff bathroom on my floor and someone's been in it the 3 separate times that I've tried to go. I have to PEE!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Because of the Louis Ck bit, we call these "white people problems". Hilarious and probably NSFW. Lots of swearing. http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/s1c41g/stand-up-louis-ck--uncensored---white-people-problems

Mine is that I want to play Skyrim, but I need to clean.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    There's only 1 staff bathroom on my floor and someone's been in it the 3 separate times that I've tried to go. I have to PEE!!

We have 4, but for some reason the one I chose to go to always is closed for cleaning, then sometimes when I walk all the way to the second one the other janitor is cleaning it too! Wtf conspiracy. haha
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My co workers use my computer, then leave the monitor on when I have asked them numerous times to shut it off when they are done.....uggh!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My order from Lululemon was only a five hour drive away from here as of 1:30 this morning but the Fedex website is saying it won't get here until tomorrow. I want it now.