Sounds like you've got first world problems

Options

Replies

• RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    200 channels and no shows I want to watch.

Fridge and pantry full of food, but nothing we have sounds good.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    In the middle of FOX's NFL Playoffs broadcast, their HD feed messed up and I was forced to watch football in standard definition for about 30 seconds.

You ok?
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I work at a tax accounting firm, due to some recent changes we have downsized our admin employees and increased our professional employees. I received a promotion this summer to a professional position but am now doing admin because I am the only one that can train and do it properly. And I'm doing 3 peoples jobs. I've worked 30 hours this week already, and I want to just go home and snuggle my little man.
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have a whole supermarket to chose food from and I can't think of ANYTHING I fancy for dinner tonight.

Also, I hve flights booked to go home at the end of the month and had to renew my passport. I'm lying awake at night worrying that it won't arrive :frown:
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    My favorite perfume got discontinued. :angry:

My new nailpolish wont stay on my nail and keeps coming off. Painted them on Sunday, and today I have to redo the 2nd nail the polish literally SLID off of. :grumble: (did the other one yesterday...)

Movie theater won't schedule showings between 5:15-5:40 so I can go straight from work. :sad:
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have spider veins on my thigh.....so I am going to the doctors on Friday to see about getting them removed. I don't know how I survive such a difficult life!
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Three stalls in the restroom, all empty. Person before me chooses the middle stall. Yay, now I'm forced to pee right next to your @ss.
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    it takes 60 SECONDS for my computer to load the internet browser which is pretty much the gateway to the universe.

^ hahaha this is true!!
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was reading these on my phone when I see I got a text from my sister. I stop what I'm doing to read it and it was just an "Ok" to something I texted her a few hours ago! Basically she wasted 2 seconds of my life!
  • barbi1281
    Options
    No one will go to Zumba with me tonight :mad:
  • Colombianchick29
    Options
    My favorite perfume got discontinued. :angry:

My new nailpolish wont stay on my nail and keeps coming off. Painted them on Sunday, and today I have to redo the 2nd nail the polish literally SLID off of. :grumble: (did the other one yesterday...)

Movie theater won't schedule showings between 5:15-5:40 so I can go straight from work. :sad:

hahahahaha
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    <initiating highly-sarcastic, drama-filled, whiny voice> :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I have a well-paying job with great benefits and the option to TW (telework; work-from-home) 0-5 days a week, but I CHOOSE to TW only 3 days a week because I actually like seeing co-workers and being seen by managers every-so-often. Stupid me, I CHOOSE to drive twice a week to work.
    Never you mind that I can make the 18 mile trip from my driveway to the 6th level of the parking deck at work in less than 25 min because only 2 miles is surface streets (6 traffic lights) and the 16 miles of interstate rarely moves less than a steady 60mph...
    I choose to make that semi-weekly drive and take advantage of the onsite gym and subsidized cafe with excellent food options that are extremely well-documented in the MFP database! I mean, how stupid am I?!
  • barbi1281
    Options
    My daughter's principal just invited me to a dessert reception for parent leaders with the superintendent... doesn't she know I don't eat dessert?:sad:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    This website is based on first world problems :)

You can't get fat when you don't have food :D

Your profile pic is hilarious.
  • Colombianchick29
    Options
    I broke my SMARTPHONE last week :sad:
    now I have to settle for using the -PC,
    IPAD or ITOUCH IPOD to log into MFP
    :grumble:
  • barbi1281
    Options
    The nail salons I've emailed for quotes for my daughter's manicure party still haven't responded :huh:
  • kristinfrederiksen
    Options
    The batteries died in my key fob so now I have to manually unlock my car door like some kind of caveman.
  • barbi1281
    Options
    I hate the feeling of earbuds and headphones but I know I'll get fired if I start blaring music from my office :noway:
  • Colombianchick29
    Options
    The batteries died in my key fob so now I have to manually unlock my car door like some kind of caveman.

RLMAOOOOO!!
  • barbi1281
    Options
    My husband lost my Fitbit two weeks ago! Doesn't he know I paid $100 for that expensive *kitten* pedometer??? :explode: