Sounds like you've got first world problems

Options

Replies

• barbi1281
    Options
    Three stalls in the restroom, all empty. Person before me chooses the middle stall. Yay, now I'm forced to pee right next to your @ss.

OMG I hate that!:angry:
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I was reading these on my phone when I see I got a text from my sister. I stop what I'm doing to read it and it was just an "Ok" to something I texted her a few hours ago! Basically she wasted 2 seconds of my life!

^ I hate that!!!:explode:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    It's too late to cash in my cruise tickets to help pay for the new wood floor in my bedroom. Now I'm basically forced to go on vacation. UGH
  • Colombianchick29
    Options
    There's only 1 staff bathroom on my floor and someone's been in it the 3 separate times that I've tried to go. I have to PEE!!

^^^ uuuggghhhh that really ticks me off :mad:

LOL
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Because of the Louis Ck bit, we call these "white people problems". Hilarious and probably NSFW. Lots of swearing. http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/s1c41g/stand-up-louis-ck--uncensored---white-people-problems

Mine is that I want to play Skyrim, but I need to clean.

I say white people problems too!

My housekeeper that comes on Fridays wants to come in TWO hours later but we have nanny and that pushes into their nap time.
  • Colombianchick29
    Options
    I live across the street from work. I DROVE to work this morning-turned the car off after I found a PRIME parking spot-then realized, I didnt have my work badge and couldnt get into the building. Had to drive back ALL the way home and grab my badge :mad:

still made it on time :laugh:
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I have to go grocery shopping and my cupboards are almost bare so it will be a big excursion!! What a pain, buying so much food to eat!! I'd rather go home and sleep! Wahhhh! :sad:
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    In the middle of FOX's NFL Playoffs broadcast, their HD feed messed up and I was forced to watch football in standard definition for about 30 seconds.

You ok?

I am right now pursuing a class action lawsuit against my cable provider, FOX Broadcasting, and my local affiliate. I expect that I will be reimbursed for the difference in cost between HD and Standard Def, as well as compensation for pain and suffering. Out of frustration, I may have cursed loudly, which my kids probably overheard, meaning that they will need therapy and I expect to be compensated for this as well.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    In case you don't get the idea:

internet-memes-first-world-problems-vs-third-world-problems.jpg

1349072785725261.jpg
    wow! tasteless:noway:
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    1. I can't use any of the fitness apps that I bought this weekend (well, only one actually cost money, and it was $2) because my iPod touch is old enough that the new OS isn't compatible with it!

2. A group-buying website in my country had a deal for about a third off for a weekend in a villa resort on a nearby mountain. I decided not to buy it because it hadn't really snowed yet and we're trying to save up money. The day after they stop offering the discount, we have the storm of the century!
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Some of my best friends might not be able to come to my hot tub party!
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    We all have difficult mornings and sometimes lose perspective on how much we have to be thankful for. So I'm starting this thread as a parking lot for petty first world problems. Park it here and move on with your day.

My insurance comp rejected me due to prior use of mood altering medication :ohwell:
    Oh well. Parked and moving on.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My glasses are broken, so I can't clearly see the image on my flat screen TV
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The batteries died in my key fob so now I have to manually unlock my car door like some kind of caveman.

I just about sprayed Diet Coke all over my monitor...I dislike driving my husband's car because the battery is dead in the spare key fob that I have. Oh yeah, my kitchen counter tops are Formica...they really need to be replaced. I don't know how I make it through the day.
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    The guy I was trying to talk to about meeting up to talk isn't responding anymore...well since Sunday at least :sad: I'm going nuts!! If I don't hear anything by tonight I'm just going to move on. (he's had a free pass because his nephew's having health problems)
  • Colombianchick29
    Options
    Last night my friend tagged me in a photo that I look fat in. B!tch.

^^ OMG RLMAOOOOO!!!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    wow! tasteless:noway:

The Internet might not be for you.
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Since it is cold, it took almost 3 MINUTES for the water in the shower to get hot. That is 3 minutes I will never get back.
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    I asked for an 80's punk rock mix on my Pandora station, and it's playing the Bee-Gees. Staying Alive...but why?