My husband talks to other women too much

Options

Replies

• RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    If you have a brother, you should start talking to him more and inviting him out to lunch. See how your husband would like it? I am sure he will get insanely jealous of your brother!
  • Sallyafe1
    Options
    Hi,
    Just communicate clearly. You are spending ________ amount of time texting, chatting etc, with all of these other people. I am your wife, and I need the same amount of time and more from you. Express your needs, and how it makes you feel to him. Dude.... here needs to be a change. I'm still alive.!
    Make sure of the facts.
    Don't accuse him of anything. Good Luck
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    I don't know if your post is real. But in fact, my ex husband used to talk to his 'mom' constantly and would get mad if I asked who it was. He would even take the phone outside where I couldn't hear his conversations. (accused me of being jealous, crazy, etc) This went on for months and then one day he skipped town - with his girlfriend - the person he had ACTUALLY been talking to on the phone all those times. Hope your post is just a joke.
  • byeachmoment
    Options
    Easily solved - threesome with his sister. Takes the term "Sister Wives" to a WHOLE other level....

This is the perfect solution.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Did you get what you where looking for out of this post???
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I hope this is a troll simply based on the god awful ways she chose to spell her children's names.

Didn't read the rest of the responses but THIS exactly! TROLL!
  • KirkLazarus
    KirkLazarus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So my husband has been talking to his sister a LOT. Like every day. He texts her all the time. I will hear a text go off and he will read it and reply without even telling me who it was from, and when I ask he just says it was his sister and they were "chit chatting" and not even tell me what they are saying. Sometimes he even calls her on the phone and talks to her, but the thing is, he almost always calls her to talk to her while he is driving or something, and never in front of me.

Back before we moved in together he even used to go over her house for dinner a LOT, like ONCE a week. Or go with her and her family to a restaurant sometimes. It is messed up!

I hate to post this but honestly I am at my wites end here. I really think something is going on but I don't know how to confront him, he just says I am "being jealous" and "stupid". Like he honestly doesn't even know what the problem is. I know I am probably overreacting just a bit but I don't like another woman talking to my husband all the time and I don't know how to make him understand he is hurting my feelings! He likes to talk to other women behind my back too, like his aunt, or he is in school and he emails this girl ALL the time, at least ONCE a week, to ask her about the homework. He let me read his emails because I put my foot down and they were all about homework but I think there is something fishy going on and maybe there were in code. Please help!

I can't believe you started a topic like this about US! I told you me and my sister are very close. :mad:
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Troll threads always deliver.
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    So my husband has been talking to his sister a LOT. Like every day. He texts her all the time. I will hear a text go off and he will read it and reply without even telling me who it was from, and when I ask he just says it was his sister and they were "chit chatting" and not even tell me what they are saying. Sometimes he even calls her on the phone and talks to her, but the thing is, he almost always calls her to talk to her while he is driving or something, and never in front of me.

Back before we moved in together he even used to go over her house for dinner a LOT, like ONCE a week. Or go with her and her family to a restaurant sometimes. It is messed up!

I hate to post this but honestly I am at my wites end here. I really think something is going on but I don't know how to confront him, he just says I am "being jealous" and "stupid". Like he honestly doesn't even know what the problem is. I know I am probably overreacting just a bit but I don't like another woman talking to my husband all the time and I don't know how to make him understand he is hurting my feelings! He likes to talk to other women behind my back too, like his aunt, or he is in school and he emails this girl ALL the time, at least ONCE a week, to ask her about the homework. He let me read his emails because I put my foot down and they were all about homework but I think there is something fishy going on and maybe there were in code. Please help!

I JUST WANTED TO SAY IM SO SICK OF YOU FOLLOWING HIS EVERY MOVE. YOU'RE A CRAZY FREAK IF YOU THINK IT'S ABNORMAL FOR US TO TALK. AND YOU WONDER WHY THE REST OF OUR SIDE OF THE FAMILY WON'T ADD YOU TO FACEBOOK?? WELL THIS IS EXACTLY WHY. START TAKING YOUR MEDS AGAIN YOU CREEP.

Love,
    Your sister-in-law
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Uhh for real ^^???
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Uhh for real ^^???
    .......:indifferent:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Get your own material.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    This is a copycat thread. The orginal (and much better) thread occured this morning.
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    Get your own material.

This is the internets. Everything I see on here has already been done 10000000000x on AOL since the early 90s. There's no such thing as new or original material :(
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    yeap when my sister's boyfriend and my nephew are not around we do stuff together -____________-
    fail troll is fail
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Oh cool, she or he has two more troll personalities for more fun.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    It's ok guys, it is a joke post.

I hope so.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yeah, not funny.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    didn't read all the pages so this could be a repeat

but um how are you 26 and single "Hey everyone I'm a 26 year old single" yet your married ??
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/832676-hi-everyone-new-here-looking-for-friends
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would be worried if it was another woman. But even then, you're stressed over something you can't control. If he actually does cheat on you, then you have a right to complain. Been there, done that, not worth my breath any more.

My husband sent me this link and you should listen to what she has to say.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lNXMOGlcE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
This discussion has been closed.