Hubby request

Options

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I did for a few months but you really do need male opinions I have alot of males on mine now I don't flirt and anybody that try's to flirt is deleted .. It's a trust thing if use trust each other an see what each of you are doing then what's the problem x
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    plenty of people have gotten hit on using this site, but I think some of that has to do with how you present yourself. Some people like to flirt. If you don't, don't. I've received emails saying nice things, but for the most part, it hasn't gotten out of control.

^This
  • mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    If I was that insecure I would just get a divorce. Are you allowed to speak to male coworkers at work?

She cant reply to us or she will get spanked

Lol nice one
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    my husband could care less if I have male or female friends, because he trusts me. You know, the basis of a healthy relationship.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I haven't been hit on or propositioned. I've accepted any male friend requests but there haven't been many, mostly my friends' spouses. lol. My husband is on MFP too but I'm his only friend. He's not much into the social part of it obviously. He doesn't really do facebook either.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    "I enjoy turning heads and watching the guy's GF look at me in envy."

i give it 10 minutes before there is a duck face pic on the OPs profile
    Or it's deactivated.

i will probably get more work done this afternoon if its deactivated.....
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

Or it's deactivated.

this happened
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    OP has deactivated their account-no fun!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Or it's deactivated.

this happened
    Do I win something???
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    this is a direct quote from your profile. "To look even hotter in my bikini this summer. I enjoy turning heads and watching the guy's GF look at me in envy. lol"

maybe this is why your husband won't let you have male friends. And it surely won't get you many female friends!

your reasons to want to get fit are very shallow!
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well..I don't know about the rest of you but now that this fun and games are over with, I am going to go back to propositioning the women and flirting with the married men.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    this is a direct quote from your profile. "To look even hotter in my bikini this summer. I enjoy turning heads and watching the guy's GF look at me in envy. lol"

maybe this is why your husband won't let you have male friends. And it surely won't get you many female friends!

I'm getting fit just to turn heads in a bikini - do you judge me?
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Or it's deactivated.

this happened
    Do I win something???

yes! a calorie free doughnut....

how long before she is back with another account....?!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    my boyfriend knows i'm on here and he isn't on here, he's not mentioned not having men on here but i don't have men on here anyway. i feel i can relate to women more.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Or it's deactivated.

this happened
    Do I win something???

yes! a calorie free doughnut....

how long before she is back with another account....?!
    Yay!

And she probably already had an account and wanted to stir up trouble with a fake one.
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and my hubby saw me on the site last night and he created an account. We both made a deal and said no friends of the opposite sex. He said he knows a woman at his work that is on here too and it's much more than a fitness site according to his co-worker. She said she gets hit on and propositioned daily and the women on this site flirt more than the men and most are married. Soooo, on that note, I will respect hubby's wish not to have any male friends. Any other women do the same?

No. My husband trusts me, and I trust him. Beyond that, I am my own person and he cannot tell me who to or not to be friends with, my best friend happens to be a man.

Are you really not going to be friend with an amazing, funny, and intelligent person just because he's a man? Even if he's married himself?

And your husbands friend is exaggerating.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

to be fair, looking good naked is one of my reasons to get fit.... but thats for the benefit of MY husband! not everyone elses!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    And I rarely give my phone number out..so wth?

Looked you up on google - I am parked outside your villa right now MUAHAHA

awesome luv!! I've been waiting for this day. Did you find me through my Google Medical degree? ha!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Anyone tries to hit on me I unfriend them...plain and simple.
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    No my husband is completely cool with the site. He and I are in love and both mature adults. We are Christians and have pretty puritanical views compared to some. However, sometimes it can take someone from the opposite sex to motivate you. If you are already deprived in some ways maybe that could be a problem and one of you would read too much into it. If you both are emotionaly and physicaly full than you shouldn't be afraid.

You can tell usually 99% of the time just by someone's profile and pic if they're here for the wrong reasons. I have been on here since May and talk to everyone coming and going. I have not been hit on in the way you say. I have been given compliments and encouragement from several men and woman. I thrive on their support here. Your male friends have something your female friends don't and vice versa. It is the male perspective maybe? Anyways, you and your husband are doing a great thing for yourselves. If you are worried about it already maybe it is a problem for you two.

My husband and I are both online nerds. We met on True.com and both stay on the computer wayyy too much. We keep our personal business between us private 99% of the time and that has worked for us for 7 years. We've been on Facebook, MySpace, yahoo chat, twitter and of course MFP. We've never had an issue but, we are selective of who we hang out with online.