Before and During (a little embarrassing)

Options

Replies

• babslich
    babslich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!!!
  • CandiSki
    CandiSki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :)
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    Amazing!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a great transformation :)

It also makes me very interested to check out the Insanity thing.
  • Mnecka
    Mnecka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You took the time to make a change in your life, you stuck with it and you look great!!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are the bomb.com!!!!
  • chgn4me
    chgn4me Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyy sexy lady!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I need to get insanity!
  • Fightin2GetFit
    Fightin2GetFit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!!! You look INCREDIBLE! You're my hero! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are and the weight you were in your heaviest photo? I'm trying to gauge where I fall. Thanks hon! :-)
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    You look great!!!!! Thank you for posting your pictures!! Very inspiring!!
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wow! fantastic work :)
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    First of all, thank you all for the awesome comments :) I always forget to check my topics to see if there was any follow up!

Munizs, I'm 5'5" and, at my heaviest, I was between 250-270 lbs. The first photo, I was about 230 lbs.

Quite a journey!

As an update for everyone, I have spent the last 6 months at the same weight. Between the passing of my mother, losing my job, and moving, I have let my health fall to the wayside. I'm now back on the wagon and losing again!!
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    OMG that is amazing! Thank you for posting this! I'm currently on Day One of Recovery Week (not sure what Shaun T's definition of recovery is but it definitely differs from mine) and I can't wait to hit it harder next week! Congrats girl...you're smoking hot ( :

Haha, yeah, my version of "recovery week" is a WORLD different from Shaun T's, lol!! You'll love the results!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Amazing job Alyson.....definitely an inspiration to all of those needing some motivation with their resolutions!
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    who! just the difference in the last 2 photos alone is amazing for such a shot time!
    great work!

I have to agree, the difference in just a week between these photos. You must of worked your butt off, so please tell me how you change shape so much in just a week. You can definitely wear a bikini now. xx
  • sincaitjrob
    sincaitjrob Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing well done!!!
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sexy!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Your post is a year old...What do you look like now? Or did I miss that somewhere?
  • Determinedtorunon
    Determinedtorunon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My Shero.....awesome, tks I needed that :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!