Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have two ages 3 and 9 month's. I am married to a Marine stationed in California and we me and our girls live in fl bc we bought a hine to be around family. If you want to add me as a friend okz do! I am a beginner on my fitness journey and would love all the support and advice I can get!

no problem..tell dad hurry home
  • LuvHinesWard86
    LuvHinesWard86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Married w/7 year old son and a spoiled rotten cocker spaniel named Tucker. He's my "baby" too. I work days my hubby works nights.
  • weston23
    weston23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am married with 6 :) 13, 9,8,5,3, 1 yr , and its alot of work. :P
  • Garlicmash
    Options
    2 15 year old boy and a 2 year old daughter.
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have 7 children. Ages 8,7,5,4,2, and twin 11month olds. (The profile pic is last year at this time.)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Married with 11 year old 4 year old and 2 year old:)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    1, a baby girl, 4 months! :D
  • Shaylj
    Shaylj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A baby girl.... 11 weeks!
  • Shanni827
    Shanni827 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have 5! 4 girls and 1 boy, ages 15,9,8,7 and 4 and the last one is not the boy! :)
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have three sons. My oldest will be 18 Sunday!!! :sad: :brokenheart: I am kind of going through a thing right now in preparation for it. I was given the boy for 18 years and now I must give him to the world. I hope the world is good to him. I have two other sons-- one will be 12 in Feb, the other is 14 till June. They are all the best. :heart:

awww...I hope the world is good to him. Mine will be 18 in August..and already wanting to get a tattoo

I can relate. Mine has been begging for a tattoo since he was 14. I've always told him I would NEVER sign for permanent ink on him but I did tell him I would buy him one once he was old enough to sign for himself. So you know what he's getting for his big day...lol...
  • tairaven
    tairaven Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am married and have four boys. Twins 22 years old, 19 year old and a two year old (yes TWO years). I work full time and went back to college part time. All the older kids still live at home and are going to college. No, I don't get much sleep either (the two year old is a non-napper, night terror kinda kid, who still won't sleep through the night).
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have two kids. An 18 year old daughter and a 17 year old son. I am almost free! No I'm kidding, my kids are my life and I even told my daughter last week that she will never leave me! We are all really close. I have heard horror stories of how other teenagers act or what they do and if all I have to deal with is an occasional attitude then I'm good!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    A son 26 and a daughter 24.

You look AWESOME
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    1, a baby girl, 4 months! :D

i fall in love quickly with newborns
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 5! 4 girls and 1 boy, ages 15,9,8,7 and 4 and the last one is not the boy! :)

Happy 5
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I'm a mom of two. My son just turned 12 and my daughter turns 11 next weekend :) I have finally decided to lose weight and get back to 'me.' Like many other parents, I have put my self aside and quit taking care of ME to take care of my husband and my family. I'm hoping to make lots of friends to lose weight with, that seems to help keep me on track (:

Hi mom of 2
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    5 kids here. 11,9,6,4, and 5 months. 4 boys and 1 girl.

4boys to protect a little sister..lovely
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    3 girls here!! 4, 2, and 2 months!! I feel like I am running around with my head cut off :)

perfectly normal
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Boy 20
    Boy 17
    Girl 11
    Girl 7

you are so set!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    5 kids here. 11,9,6,4, and 5 months. 4 boys and 1 girl.

4boys to protect a little sister..lovely

I always wanted a big brother so he Could stick up for me and beat up mean boys or bad dates...LOL. My brother is 7.5 yrs younger.