Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    4 kids, 22 yr old girl, 20 yr old boy, 16 yr old boy, 13 yr old girl...................48 yr old boy (hubbie :wink: )

LOL, we can't forget the husbands
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have four children. Ages, 16, 13, 12, and 7. :)

almost my kids ages..17,16,13,12,10..LOL
  • audbod63
    audbod63 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also have 5 children: 4 sons and 1 daughter. My boys are 23, 22, 20 and 16, and my daughter is 11. I love my big family!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i have a 3 year old boy and a 6 month old girl! :))
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Stay at home Mom to a 12 yr old girl, 11 yr old boy, and 1 year old (her bday was yesterday). Love every minute of it!! :-)
  • GymMum8
    GymMum8 Posts: 28
    Options
    9 yo boy and a 7 yo girl. Both going on 19 and 20 ;-)

Mel
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Stay at home Mom to a 12 yr old girl, 11 yr old boy, and 1 year old (her bday was yesterday). Love every minute of it!! :-)

Happy Birthday to lil momma
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    9 yo boy and a 7 yo girl. Both going on 19 and 20 ;-)

Mel

of course ! LOL
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    i have a 3 year old boy and a 6 month old girl! :))

another new baby..wow..congrats
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I also have 5 children: 4 sons and 1 daughter. My boys are 23, 22, 20 and 16, and my daughter is 11. I love my big family!

Talk about having some older brothers to protect her!! Love Big Families TOO
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Thanks everyone for responding..lots and lots of BIG FAMILIES ON HERE! Lots of MARRIED COUPLES, SINGLE MOTHERS, lots of everything..and we all have the same thing in common. WE LOVE OUR KIDS, and WE WANT TO BE HEALTHY so we can continue to watch over them..MFP's please feel free to add me..I LOVE EVERYBODY:wink::heart:
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have one daughter... She is 6 weeks old :)
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have one daughter... She is 6 weeks old :)

AWWW... A BRAND NEW BABY!! CONGRATS
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    i have 4, two girls and two boys their ages are girls (11, 9) boys (7.6). keep them very active my oldest daughter is in another state through a previous marriage do not see her much nor do i get to talk to her, no contact info and her mother moves around alot but i know one day God will arrange a meeting for us so she will know how much i love her and miss her... ok now that i've bummed everyone out my other 3 i see regularly soccer, football, school etc.. they are very vibrant and full of energy i tell people all the time you cannot honestly tell your children and spouse you love them and you do nothing healthy wise to make sure you are here for them. They are my inspiration!

bummed out..not at all. when the time is right God will make a way!
  • kymvia
    kymvia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Married with three daughters 29, 27 and 23... not a grandmother yet ....hopefully one day ...

:smile:
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Hooray for the Mommies! Well, here's me, I have two boys. The oldest is 12, soon to be turning 13. The youngest will soon be 2. Yes, you read that correctly! Lol, my house is always entertaining with one son going through puberty, and the other still in diapers!
    Let me see, I work full time, generally between 45 - 50 hours a week. I just registered to start back to school full-time, because you know I did not have enough going on already. And, my husband works swing shift! Going from nights to days every two weeks, and working a 3 on 3 off schedule.
    Needless to say, I understand hectic!!!

us moms ROCK.. and swing shift working dads also
  • ginakaraguz
    Options
    I have 2 - my son is 3.5 and my daughter is 19 months.
    My husband works shifts which doesn't help

By the time I'm done being the chauffeur in a EXPEDITION I'm too tired! Then hubby gets off when everything is done and over with!! Lol no help at all.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Married with three daughters 29, 27 and 23... not a grandmother yet ....hopefully one day ...

:smile:

dont rush it..enjoy being mom!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Mine are 19, 18, 16.5. Boys. Life is much easier now then when I was homeschooling 3 boys under 6 on the autism spectrum...LOL
    The oldest is in college and living at home to save money.
    The 18 (well he will be next week) is taking 1 college class, but homeschooled still.
    16 year old wasn"t able to get into a college class.

4 out of 5 of mine are ADHD..we don't let that get in the way of anything
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    THANK GOD FOR CROCK POTS!!! I love this site. Very helpful.

goodness i have one..and never really thought about using it..LOL feel free to add me