Libido?

cwolfman13
cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
I am being serious here...anyone's libido go through the roof when they started losing weight and re-gaining their fitness? Mine wasn't too shabby to begin with, but I think my wife may be running scared these days.

Replies

• skydiveD30571
    skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
    Most people here will agree to that. Hell, its a huge difference on days I hit the gym vs. days I dont also.
  • cwolfman13
    As weird as it sounds, it's actually kind of annoying...especially with a toddler and infant in the house.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    yes this is what happens when you workout.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Yep, loving it!!!
  • cwolfman13
    I need to send the kids to grandma's for the weekend...or longer I think.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Yep, my poor boyfriend....... I've noticed it is especially high on Deadlift days, think it is the feeling if power. Shame I've had to quit the gym for a while :sad:
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Huh... never thought of that correlation. I know the more I work out the less of an appetite that I have.
  • KSwatek
    KSwatek Posts: 222 Member
    Uhh yeah. And it's a bit of an issue being single.
  • cwolfman13
    Uhh yeah. And it's a bit of an issue being single.

I can imagine...pretty tough with the kiddos too. Not only lack of privacy, but my toddler is definitely in the I want mommy all of the time stage and the infant...well...pretty much reliant on mommy. That kind of leaves me hangin' a little and my wife is usually dog tired by the end of the day.
  • KSwatek
    Bummer with a capital B.
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    I lost some weight, libido picked up.... and now I am pregnant..... This weight loss stuff truly is life changing. :wink:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    yes
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Aren't endorphins and confidence grand
  • cwolfman13
    Honestly wasn't a side effect that I was expecting....it's pretty much been just the last couple of weeks that it's really picked up, but I feel like I'm like 18 instead of 38.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Testosterone and Endorphins are a *****. :laugh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.
  • KSwatek
    Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.

^^ Bahahahahaha...
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Yes, definitely. My wife doesn't seem to mind though I do chase her around the house occasionally.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Elle Woods?
  • Aren't endorphins and confidence grand

^^^this