Libido?

Options

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Mine is high anyway. But when I work out 5-6 days a week...well, my ex couldn't keep up LOL
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Now that I can find my weenie, I ain't ever letting go of him again.

Sex everyday. I think I am going to start asking my wife to participate, I shouldn't enjoy this alone.......

Hahahahahahahaha! *snort*
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Mine is high anyway. But when I work out 5-6 days a week...well, my ex couldn't keep up LOL

@nicky - LOL, that is why is he is an "EX" :laugh:

For me, my libido has always been high. I noticed an significant increase in stamina.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Would be nice if I had someone to share my libido with. Sigh.

Ditto. Makes me to stop working out...
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I gotta say, I don't notice this all that much. Mine is more tied to my cycle. I'm like a lonely alley cat on days I'm ovulating (Me: "STOP it, body, we are not having a baby and that's FINAL!") Other than that I'm pretty average regardless of my workout routine. I might have a different report if I wasn't single and celibate...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Uhh yeah. And it's a bit of an issue being single.

I can imagine...pretty tough with the kiddos too. Not only lack of privacy, but my toddler is definitely in the I want mommy all of the time stage and the infant...well...pretty much reliant on mommy. That kind of leaves me hangin' a little and my wife is usually dog tired by the end of the day.

So.... Catch her in the morning :D

Yeah....morning comes around 4:30 AM when baby is crying and wakes up toddler....basically routine day begins.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Yup. As i get older holy heck. Bradley Cooper is running for his life... He has no chance.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    yep, my wife told me to get a girlfriend. no joke

Haha!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    no... but my birth control killed my sex drive. When I stopped taking it it came back.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Too bad I'm single because my sex drive is always so high...I'd feel sorry for my guy.
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    mine went through the roof, I think its because I feel so much better and more confident. Hell he's even been able to leave the lights on a couple times. lol I can't imagine how it will be when I feel like I look sexy too. (hoping) this does happen soon. lol
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Latino Heat! My partner could never keep up, huh, or maybe it was me now that I think about it. Damn now it's gonna mess with my head :(

Anyways I use to come across great articles by Robert Kennedy's Fitness Publications that points out links between greater fitness and labido. Get's the hormones rolling as well as self confidence.
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have felt this tinge in a couple of places. One lady said it's because the fat that was blocking some vital areas is now gone. I thought it was just because I haven't had any in a while! LOL. But I am feeling better. Not throught he roof. But that's a good thing since I don't have a mate at this time. :-) But I am feeling more attractive (on most days) and that feels good.
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I lost some weight, libido picked up.... and now I am pregnant..... This weight loss stuff truly is life changing. :wink:

Oh wow, LOL...well, congrats are in order?? :-)
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.

:laugh: They just don't
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I find my husband's libido has been going through the roof since I started working out....and it wasn't exactly dead before that, either. ;-)
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Can I get an AMEN!!???!!!
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Definitly. Now mine almost matches my wifes!
  • ctbloom
    ctbloom Posts: 23
    Options
    great thing about it is that when you start getting more fit, not only do you want it more. But the girls want you more too.
  • aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I too have noticed that with my weight loss my libido has gone through the roof, even my female work colleagues have commented on how some female customers have seen more interested in me than what they are buying. I doubt if its true, but coming from a woman who has noticed kinda gives your ego a boost. Even if it is only for a minute until you see yourself in the mirror and reality crashes the moment.
    But with the loss of weight, I have certainly found my desires increasing substantially