What Do You Love About Your Body?

Options

Replies

• JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like my hands and arms and my eyes :-)
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    this is a great thread! u are so right, there are so many posts focusing on what we don't like about ourselves and that certainly does not help us. I have to say, that to me my best features are my hair and my eyes. i do have other good features, at the moment they aren't quite as visible, but soon :)
  • gerrykrauss
    gerrykrauss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love my well defined legs, I guess they've stayed strong and defined from carrying around this big *kitten* and stomach for years! LOL
  • jankayy
    Options
    My legs. I have well shaped legs which I was blessed with since I do not workout and have received tons of complements from others about them. I enjoy leisurely walks and as a NYC resident do walk or walk and run.
  • cargilb
    cargilb Posts: 116
    Options
    what do i like anbout my body? well, its a alive, for one. LOL!!! i like everything about it. I am athletic. I have everything in moderation: Strength, speed, quickness, coordination. I probably like the long slim appearance it seems to give off, even when i am overweight.

The broad shoulders, I guess. that is the reason I carry my weight, be it too much weight or not, so well.

and I love that i liook like 10 years younger than i really am.
  • taytay9955
    Options
    I love my boobs my boyfriend keeps asking if they are real ( and they are), I also have nice nails and I love that my body responds quickly yo what i'm doing if work out and eat right i get results if i'm being lazy and eating junk it shows too helps to keep me motivated and focused
    I really enjoyed reading about what other people love about their body
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i love my:
    -eyes
    - lips
    - smile
    - skin
    - hourglass shape :smile:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    my legs! :D
  • LoonyLovegood8
    Options
    Ah love this thread!

I love my eyes, my hair (not a body part but it's a part of me), my teeth (love smiling) and my calves at the moment because they're getting quite toned (yay)!
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just plain love my body.

--I love that if I need to run to the copy machine real quick, I can actually *run*
    --I love that I can unstick a tightly spun faucet when redoing my bathroom.
    --I love that I can squat down to help a student with their work and get back up without incident ;)

The power and grace of a well cared for body is a pretty amazing thing!
  • themutineer
    themutineer Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love my hands.
    I love my back.
    I love my freckles.
    I love all my tattoos, even the silly ones I got without thinking them through.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Big *kitten* broad shoulders and a longshoreman's back.
  • haylzz135
    Options
    my eyelashes :)
  • noircurls
    Options
    I love my nose, eyes, and lips.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My belly has held seven little treasures until my arms could.
    My breasts have made 6 babies grow healthy and chubby.
    My legs are strong enough to kick a Wavemaster onto its side.
    My hair makes hubby close his eyes and grin the cutest grin when I drape it over him and tickle him with it.
    My hands wipe noses and butts, soothe away tears, braid princesses' hair, fix nutritious meals, massage my hubby's aching shoulders, play piano and guitar...and could kill you quickly if you threatened harm toward any of my family.
    :smile: :heart:
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I love my shoulders and collarbones. My skin is generally flawless. My hair is naturally curly in a good way. I love the ropy veins in my hands and forearms that I could never see when I was heavier. I enjoy my strength...and courage. Because sometimes courage doesn't roar. Sometimes courage quietly says " I will try again tomorrow."
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My belly has held seven little treasures until my arms could.
    My breasts have made 6 babies grow healthy and chubby.
    My legs are strong enough to kick a Wavemaster onto its side.
    My hair makes hubby close his eyes and grin the cutest grin when I drape it over him and tickle him with it.
    My hands wipe noses and butts, soothe away tears, braid princesses' hair, fix nutritious meals, massage my hubby's aching shoulders, play piano and guitar...and could kill you quickly if you threatened harm toward any of my family.
    :smile: :heart:

My little ones will tell you if anyone tried to hurt them "mama will kill them with her bare hands." Love will do that for us.:drinker:
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My freckles
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,594 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of me since I'm pretty balanced overall.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    My legs!!!! Despite being overweight I have always had shapely legs with slim ankles (no cankles for this girl)
    Because of my back problem my legs are also strong, my thighs are pretty muscular and any yucky (read as cellulite, baggy bits etc ) are above shorts height.

My ability to forgive is my favorite character trait though :flowerforyou: