Things That Really Annoy You!

Options

Replies

• littlefreckle91
    Options
    People who cough & sneeze without putting their hands over their mouths.Ew.
    When biscuits fall into tea
    When you have to repeat yourself for the billionth time because someone hasn't listened.
    Public transport,especially buses.
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    * people who like mayonaisse.... ALOT
    * people who like mustard... ALOT
    * people who dont take showers and smell really bad
    * people who look at me and say... SMILE!
    * people who lick cups/plates/ lids with sauce still on it and anything when there eating that annoys me alot like ewwww...
    * people who sneeze or cough without covering there mouth
    * people who let there kids chase me around at grocery stores
    * people who wont leave the store when their kids are crying bloody murder. (i have 2 kids and i still wouldnt do this)
    * celebrities who try to make people worship the devil (not all celebrities do this ONLY some)
    * guys on here always friend requesting me and then i deny them and everytime i change my profile picture they add me again because they dont remember its still me.. this has happened already 6 times already with 2 different men.....

idk alot of things annoy me but i cant write it all..... lol...

I don't have the last problem, but I agree with the rest. Adding to the list:
    *People that lick their fingers
    *People that go shopping while still wearing pajamas
    *People who wear t-shirts that say something like "I see stupid people" or "Dummies read this shirt"
    *Ignorant people in general
    *People who refuse to admit when they're wrong
    *People who slow down to see an accident when driving
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING lol... ppl who smack eat, ugh!!
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    open mouth gum chewers
    the sound of people eating/crunching
    morons that cruise in the passing lane and dont move over
    couples that are inseparable and never do anything with friends apart
    crybaby kids
    kids while out practicing their cheerleading moves...we get it, you cheerlead, kid.
    car insurance
    my c-unit boss
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    * people who like mayonaisse.... ALOT
    * people who like mustard... ALOT
    * people who dont take showers and smell really bad
    * people who look at me and say... SMILE!
    * people who lick cups/plates/ lids with sauce still on it and anything when there eating that annoys me alot like ewwww...
    * people who sneeze or cough without covering there mouth
    * people who let there kids chase me around at grocery stores
    * people who wont leave the store when their kids are crying bloody murder. (i have 2 kids and i still wouldnt do this)
    * celebrities who try to make people worship the devil (not all celebrities do this ONLY some)
    * guys on here always friend requesting me and then i deny them and everytime i change my profile picture they add me again because they dont remember its still me.. this has happened already 6 times already with 2 different men.....

idk alot of things annoy me but i cant write it all..... lol...

I don't have the last problem, but I agree with the rest. Adding to the list:
    *People that lick their fingers
    *People that go shopping while still wearing pajamas
    *People who wear t-shirts that say something like "I see stupid people" or "Dummies read this shirt"
    *Ignorant people in general
    *People who refuse to admit when they're wrong
    *People who slow down to see an accident when driving
    i agree with all of these except the last one! lol because i do that all the time!! haha... adding to the list...

* people who dont wash there face in the mornign and they have crusties around there mouth EW!
    * people in the malls asking me to take surveys when im obviously busy
    * people who have disgusting table mannors.
    * people who say the word N**** either if there black or white or mexican i HATE THAT WORD so mean..
    * people who act like they dont ever make mistakes and can NEVER SAY SORRY
    * smelly feet.
    * socks with sandles.
    * extremely long real finger nails ick!!
    * people who bite there nails in front of me
    * people who blow there noses in resturants ew that grossed me out thinking of it
    * the feeling of cheap cotton... i hate the screaching it makes lol....
    * gangster guys who have tattoos on there faces
    * girls who dont care if a guy has a wife or girlfriend... I HATE HOMEWRECKERS...
    * girls who act to overly sexual and flirt to hard in public.. its annoying like girl ur trying to hard... lol

lol the list goes on and on. lol....
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    when people scrape their teeth on the fork as they eat. eekkk Like nails on a chalk board!!
    When your shopping and someone meets up with a friend and they stand there talking blocking what you need to get and wont move!!
    Same happened this year while I was xmas shopping. A large family shopping at the mall ran into another large family right in the middle of the stairs and stopped to talk. No one could get around them. I stood there waiting and waiting and finally asked can you please move to one side? Your causing a jam up on the stairs. Then they go their separate ways while yelling to each other that they'll call each other etc. ugh!!
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    stinky people
    people who bite their nails and then chew on what they just bit off.... *cough cough my husband cough cough* :/
    people that block the whole aisle at the grocery store
    the words: moist and chunks
  • vice350z
    Options
    stinky people
    people who bite their nails and then chew on what they just bit off.... *cough cough my husband cough cough* :/

what is it with woman and hating the word "moist"??? My sister and 2 other women i know hate that word too..lol
  • vice350z
    Options
    when people scrape their teeth on the fork as they eat. eekkk Like nails on a chalk board!!
    When your shopping and someone meets up with a friend and they stand there talking blocking what you need to get and wont move!!
    Same happened this year while I was xmas shopping. A large family shopping at the mall ran into another large family right in the middle of the stairs and stopped to talk. No one could get around them. I stood there waiting and waiting and finally asked can you please move to one side? Your causing a jam up on the stairs. Then they go their separate ways while yelling to each other that they'll call each other etc. ugh!!

i hate shopping locally cuz I always run into someone I don't care to talk to and it usually goes

Them: Hey, how are you, what are you doing here?
    Me: Uhh..food shopping?

wtf do you think i'm doing at a grocery store.

And then you have to do the awkward conversation ender cuz you really have nothing left to say to them..."ok..i'm gonna let you go..."
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Costco workers who hand out food samples. They ration those things like its the friggin apocalypse, and always make you wait five minutes while they take their sweet *kitten* time opening up another bag. Control freaks.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    stinky people

what is it with woman and hating the word "moist"??? My sister and 2 other women i know hate that word too..lol

lmao i really don't know! I just have always been grossed out when i hear that word.
  • futuresize6
    futuresize6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!!! Hands down....shopping carts sitting alone middle of aisle blocking traffic in both directions-and the owner usually not even remotely close to it! Cause clearly this is the 1st time that person has been in a store...ever!!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    People inflicting their music on me whilst on public transport, keep it to yourself.

Out of control screaming kids.

Not tidying up after yourself in the gym, both sweat pools and leaving equipment out.

People who never get a round in.
  • Bilbobradshaw
    Bilbobradshaw Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    - When companies and governments show total lack of environmental foresight in order to make a quick buck.
    - When women think they're better than other women. AND when women think they're better than "women who think they're better than other women".
    - When people who have never been poor complain about the poor, or when really privileged people are unappreciative of their privileges.
    - The general obsession north america has with being 'happy' and 'positive' and 'special' without realizing that there is a fine line between "self reflection" and "self absorption"/"self deception".
    - When people use facebook as a tool for bragging about mundane garbage (i.e.: "went to the gym, baked 2 batches of chocolate chip cookies, and re-upholstered a sofa, all before noon! GO ME!")
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    These are the first that come to mind (in no particular order)

1) DC Area traffic
    2) Stupid people (corollary to #1)
    3) Talking/texting while driving (corollary to #1)
    4) Inconsiderate people (corollary to #1)
    5) Pretentious people
    6) Wearing baggy jeans down around one's a##crack
    7) Ghetto/thump-thump music
    8) Politicians (of EITHER major party)
    9) Micro-managers
    10) Blatant a##-kissing/ladder-climbing
    11) Snoring
    11) An inability/unwillingness to "think outside the box"
    12) DC area real-estate prices/cost-of-living
    13) Tramp stamps
    14) Body piercing
    15) Reverse discrimination/hypocrites
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    -When all people do is complain and have a negative additude towards everything!
    -people who over react and make a big deal out of something small.
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Drivers who dont use their indicators
    Drivers who don't give way when they are supposed to
    Drivers who assume they can just pull into the lane you are in without giving warning (See indicator note.)
    Being ignored when you've made an effort
    Traffic lights turning red on purpose when they damn well know you're late

(Lots of things annoy me so im sure ill be back with more)

All of this! like litreally word for word! drives me nuts (pun not intended)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    my ears.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    -hot weather
    -being ignored
    -drivers that cant use their damn blinkers and suddenly they think its ok to merge in front of you.
    -slow walkers that think everybody in the whole world walk as slow as them
    -my parents dog
    -soccer fanatics
    -fitness gurus
    -attention seekers
    -snobby rich people
    -slang

im sure there are more!
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    -Mayonnaise.. it is disgusting!
    -people who are always late!
    -my alarm clock
    -girls who hate on other girls.. it is SO unattractive ladies!
    -judgmental people