Is Britney Spears on steroids?

Options

Replies

• DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    She lifts. Any woman can lift and get muscles like that. They just have to lift hard and eat clean as lulu said. Time is a factor though, Brit has probably been lifting for years, which is why uncut, people say she looks thick. Thats called muscle under there :D

But isn't burns weight easier than build muscle? I don't understand why she got muscular and don't cut weight
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Awful lot of mad in this thread
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Completely disregarding the trollish nature of this post, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the appreciation for Britney's physique. I mean, the woman's had two kids - she's got a better body than me and the only baby I was ever pregnant with was constructed entirely of food.

I've always thought that Britney appeared to lean more towards being quite muscular anyway - when she started getting older (i.e. wasn't a school-uniformed pop tart), I remember thinking her arms, legs and neck were sturdy.

No kidding. Given her pregnancies and ups and downs of her physique, she's in amazing shape now. Clearly she works hard at it, you don't get a body like that by sitting on the couch eating doritos all day. And yes she probably had some good genes to work with, but who knows.
  • Cleeecooo
    Options
    The facepalm is strong with this one.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Completely disregarding the trollish nature of this post, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the appreciation for Britney's physique. I mean, the woman's had two kids - she's got a better body than me and the only baby I was ever pregnant with was constructed entirely of food.

I've always thought that Britney appeared to lean more towards being quite muscular anyway - when she started getting older (i.e. wasn't a school-uniformed pop tart), I remember thinking her arms, legs and neck were sturdy.

Her neck is super sturdy

RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82utHuegRik4iThwrN1mRfb-vESeSSh-a8U-cZ-E8VVbKJA2x2I3lsAo3OZga1C-8guFb1hmeR7BoQGmPCjB1ZePAJtU9VB7BRSNw8iuqKIerqOQuA9d4S9EPQ.jpg
    [img]http://www.cele*****y.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/fp_5853853_spears_britney_fp5_100610.jpg[/img]
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't see her as being overly muscular at all. She just doesn't have the super-low body fat of fitness models, or most pop stars and actresses these days. Her arms and shoulders remind me of mine and I'm certainly not on steroids.

How many time you wors kout? Lifts weights really hard? I saw your pics and I thought than your biceps, triceps and shoulders aren't as big as Britney's though they are nice.

I don't look like Britney, but I do have bigger arms than the average woman. It's how I'm built now. As a kid, I had skinny arms and legs, but as an active adult, I don't. I lift weights 3x a week and run 3x a week. Since I'm not a pop star and not on tour, doing photoshoots, or making videos, I'm sure I exercise a LOT less than someone whose body and appearance is as much a part of her career as her voice is.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    feel free to look at my profile pics and then come back and talk!!!

You are **** hot! I started at 301, just starting to lift... My arms are a mess so this gives me home. OP can go and hide in a corner now they've seen your pictures! Lol. X
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    To be honest, fair play to anyone who works so hard on fitness/nutrition that they can get muscular like that! I'm JEALOUS.
    Much healthier than the models you see in many men's mags who probably eat very little and don't train at all!

Either which way, having two kids and looking like she does: well done!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    This is my cat doing headfloor

8376724134_fd9c14d761_n.jpg
    IMG_20121119_193200 by yani, on Flickr
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    I don't see her as being overly muscular at all. She just doesn't have the super-low body fat of fitness models, or most pop stars and actresses these days. Her arms and shoulders remind me of mine and I'm certainly not on steroids.

How many time you wors kout? Lifts weights really hard? I saw your pics and I thought than your biceps, triceps and shoulders aren't as big as Britney's though they are nice.

I don't look like Britney, but I do have bigger arms than the average woman. It's how I'm built now. As a kid, I had skinny arms and legs, but as an active adult, I don't. I lift weights 3x a week and run 3x a week. Since I'm not a pop star and not on tour, doing photoshoots, or making videos, I'm sure I exercise a LOT less than someone whose body and appearance is as much a part of her career as her voice is.

Yeah your body type is very similar to her. I just think Britney got more muscle.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options

Her neck is super sturdy
    ummmmm because she has a smaller build????? im walking away now.... yeah right ... im going for a run to burn off some steam!!!!!

RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82utHuegRik4iThwrN1mRfb-vESeSSh-a8U-cZ-E8VVbKJA2x2I3lsAo3OZga1C-8guFb1hmeR7BoQGmPCjB1ZePAJtU9VB7BRSNw8iuqKIerqOQuA9d4S9EPQ.jpg
    [img]http://www.cele*****y.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/fp_5853853_spears_britney_fp5_100610.jpg[/img]
    ummmmm because she has a smaller build????? im walking away now.... yeah right ... im going for a run to burn off some steam!!!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with how she looks. I think she looks great-really fit.

To each their own. If you prefer to look like a waif that's your choice.

Me, I prefer to look like I can kick some serious *kitten*. :-)

You would like to have Britney's shoulders and arms?

I would!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Err, I'd kill to have her arms and shoulders! Have a lot of fat to lose first though.

Interesting observation. I wonder why she' gained muscle mass but don't burned fat so much. Usually female celebs prefer cutt weight and after build muscle or just get toned.

Britney has always said she loves her junk food. Perhaps that's one reason why??? Or maybe she just doesn't want to cut. Who knows.

I think she looks fantastic.
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with how she looks. I think she looks great-really fit.

To each their own. If you prefer to look like a waif that's your choice.

Me, I prefer to look like I can kick some serious *kitten*. :-)

I would!

So would I!!
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options

I would!

I'm betting the OP would like to have Britney's arms and shoulders as well. :wink:
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    SMH...unbelievable. Find something better to do with your time.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    For one she probably has good genetics and second shes famous and rich so she most likely has a top dollar personal trainer that has come up with a great exercise routine that works wonders for her, yes it is normally harder for wemon to build a bunch of muscle mass but they can do it with hard work and dedication.

oh and if you wanna see what wemon on steriods look like, google female bodybuilders, I'm sure you'll see the difference haha

You really think that only freak super muscular women and bodybuilders use steroids? LOL

In Brazil there are a lot of girls than use steroids and are extremely feminine and hot.
  • Here's a thought...stop worrying about what Britney Spears looks like and get your *kitten* to the gym.

Lamest....thread....ever. Congrats OP.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears' muscular build is mostly a result of two factors. 1) She's a former gymnast and 2) genetics. And also all that dancing and the weight training she does certainly helps in mainting that muscular body of hers. One thing I can tell you is that she's definitely not using steroids. Believe me, if she was, you'd know. She just has a naturally muscular build, all thanks to good genes and exercise.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    SMH...unbelievable. Find something better to do with your time.

Like write a post like yours?
This discussion has been closed.