Is Britney Spears on steroids?

Options

Replies

• srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I find it very easy to build bicep mass, particularly when starting with not very much.

Agreed. My arms are the FIRST place that start showing definition and lots of muscle mass and I'm definitely not using steroids or any performance enhancement items.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    muscular woman is not a standard for female celebs.

Maybe it should be. Good for her.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I think she looks amazing. I read an article about her a while back and she admitted that she gains muscle very easily. She is not a petite, slim girl, but she's wonderfully fit! Good for her!
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    lol this thread is stupid.

^^^^^^
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I think the sooner we reevaluate what is 'normal' in terms of the feminine form, the better. That goes both for women with good muscle definition and those who have more boyish figures.

Personally, I'm working towards looking less like the Michelin man and more like a nice curvy shaped guitar!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    feel free to look at my profile pics and then come back and talk!!!

You look GOOD and must have spent some serious time on the weights. I could get into serious trouble with SWMBO.
  • Lady_Bane
    Options
    I don't even want to post new photos from creatine loading this past week. I guess I would have to be on roids too then right.....LOL
  • Bane_
    Bane_ Posts: 522
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! I must have that for my daughter.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! I must have that for my daughter.

I want this too. It's never too early to get started, right? And mine is already lifting up dumbells like they're barbells... XD

What I love is the judgment here. So she has bigger arm muscles. Good for her? Not every woman is built the same. Unless she comes out and says specifically what routine she's been using, what food she's been eating, how much sleep she's been getting...it's easy to assume she's just been working out and that she's owning it.
  • Lady_Bane
    Options
    OP...OP!.....OVER HERE!!!

Are my friend and I on roids then? I would like your PROFESSIONAL opinion. Because I'm super sure the navy allows me to take them.....bwahahhahha.

544035_10151341412732692_613757382_n_zps5837b65f.jpg
    542089_10151341412587692_1930334845_n_zpsef111919.jpg
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the horribly depressing thread I once found (not on here, don't even remember where) on which a bunch of (likely insecure) dudes were saying that Penny from Big Bang Theory looked like a man from the neck down because she was "so muscular."

I hate to think of what they look like if they think Kaley Cuoco is butch. :laugh:
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    OP...OP!.....OVER HERE!!!

Are my friend and I on roids then? I would like your PROFESSIONAL opinion. Because I'm super sure the navy allows me to take them.....bwahahhahha.

544035_10151341412732692_613757382_n_zps5837b65f.jpg
    542089_10151341412587692_1930334845_n_zpsef111919.jpg

Holy *kitten*!! Both of you have amazing arms! I would love to look like that!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    this thread is dumb...brit has worked hard for that bod...mad props to her!!

why doesn't the OP start one on Madonna as well? she has/had a fantatic bod!!!! does she use steriods? NO....she kicks *kitten* in the gym and eats right...

this OP is a troll and needs to GTFO!!!!!!
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great. She probably has a trainer, no doubt, but she also has kids that she carries around. I'd rather see the healthy Britney over the bald/drugged up version any day.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Many competetive female gymnasts have bodies with ample amount of muscle mass like that. I suppose the OP believes they take steroids, too. Btw, Britney has been active nearly her entire life and think her physique is gorgeous.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking maybe we need to alert the authorities that Britney has a new stalker? Yikes!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Yikes. So how much of your day do you dedicate to stalking Britney Spears?
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Who are you to criticise whether a woman looks too thick? She clearly lifts weights and has great muscle definition. She hasn't cut all her body fat down so perhaps why you think she looks a little bulky. I think she looks fit. Good for her.

Ditto!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Media give us a distorted idea of what woman "can" look like. We're fed images of 5'11" models that weigh 115lbs with little muscle and severely low body fat. I've seen before/after Photoshopped photos of celebrities/actresses and they will even EDIT OUT muscle definition or muscle curves in case it's too "manly." But if these women have muscles, then being muscular is womanly!

If the media does show muscular women with normal body fat, they're usually portrayed negatively. "So-and-so on steroids?! Working out too much? Overeating? Pregnant? Fat!" So that is what the audience is learning.

In Strikeforce & UFC, they show how beautiful their muscular female fighters are :) And they're monitored for steroid use so no cheating!

RondaRousey.jpg

ronda-rousey-weigh-in.jpg

miemma.jpg

Gina_Carano_by_zishan07.jpg

MMA-Girls-Miesha-Tate--630x915.jpg

ronda6450.jpg
This discussion has been closed.