Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    ^ beautiful
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Media give us a distorted idea of what woman "can" look like. We're fed images of 5'11" models that weigh 115lbs with little muscle and severely low body fat.
    Yup. Most people have less muscle than they SHOULD have, due to our chronic stress/low activity lifestyles.
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    ^^ thank you
  • ChelseaM18
    Options
    Wouldn't surprise me if she was given a growth hormone to assist her getting back into shape at some stage during her career, growth hormone is a hollywood drug nowadays, but she has been working out for a long time, I remember watching behind the scenes videos of her when I was younger and she was lifting weights when she was in in her very early twenties. It's not as if she didn't have a trainer until recently who made her work out with some resistance :D
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    SMH...unbelievable. Find something better to do with your time.

Like write a post like yours?

Ok, now that's just amateur trolling. Certainly you can do better than that? :laugh:

^^ this. Please try harder next time. Might I suggest rapeseeds or how water will kill you?

hmm here I'll even help out.
    CLEARLY Girls should stay away from weights! Lady gaga is ok, well because you know. But here is another example of a girl lifting, she is in danger of getting bulky britney arms, now eventhe pink barbells are no safe bet!

FC12EF35-D54A-4528-8704-549A62651C43-455-00000067F86B78EA.jpg
    OMG that is the cutest pic! love it
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I don't see her as being overly muscular at all. She just doesn't have the super-low body fat of fitness models, or most pop stars and actresses these days. Her arms and shoulders remind me of mine and I'm certainly not on steroids.

Same here. That is what I will look like when I drop a few pounds. I just have a more muscular build overall. I think if she had lower body fat, she'd appear not as "bulky", but I think she looks great overall.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    No
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This cannot be real. I will reserve comment until I've thoroughly read the thread.
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all the comments...but, to the OP. Nope...I highly doubt she is using steroids. She doesn't look like it to me. In fact...I think she looks Fan-freaking-tastic!!! If you think she looks "bulky", it's most likely due to the fact that her body fat doesn't look super low.
    I want arms like that!
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You're clearly a troll. BEING A WOMAN MYSELF (unlike you) I find it very easy to build bicep mass, particularly when starting with not very much. So go find something else to 'know all' about.

Really? So many women need to pick up tips with you because I know a lot of them who training to build their arms for years and their arms are far from size of Britney's.

Women build trapezious muscle easy too? I'm a man and to me is very hard build it.

It different form person to person. My sister also builds muscles real fast. One week of weight lifting and her arms look a lot bigger. I'm for myself need weeks or month to build such muscles.

So yes, women kan build trapezious muscles easy too.
  • melissarohoskyloch
    Options
    WOW! what about her body's natural muscle mass, proportion, and build? I, like Ms. Spears am very muscular, thick in the arms and shoulders, with well defined legs. Honestly I would kill for her discipline and her abs! I have not had abs like that since 2004, before the birth of my first son. I think she is incredibly sexy, and love that she is not one of the ladies falling into the Rachel Zoe walking skeleton elitist group. Healthy and fit is sexier then the skinny wet cat look any day! Her music is great for hitting the gym with too, I feel sexier just working out listening to her! Please remember that we are not built the same, nor do we all want to be!
  • DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    OP...OP!.....OVER HERE!!!

Are my friend and I on roids then? I would like your PROFESSIONAL opinion. Because I'm super sure the navy allows me to take them.....bwahahhahha.

544035_10151341412732692_613757382_n_zps5837b65f.jpg
    542089_10151341412587692_1930334845_n_zpsef111919.jpg

Hahaha, you are using a photo where your muscle is working and pumped as a parameter? You don't looks how is on roids. Your arm pumped looks less muscular than Britney's in this picture
    PQAAAGd3YuzSFjUWQFbFthsGGImgK89M15_3UNqLWM8eyTiGmBzHOzBpxE_1bk_jl8pL7PK2-_hR0MXvnSIvJhcveSAAm1T1UDahvmCyG2OLLTuWe23Py5JvBomX.jpg

Your friend got big biceps but I don't know if it looks so big that no pumped
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing...nuff said!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    this is masterful work by the OP.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Its VERY to clear thats she lifts weights! So, good for her! she may look little bulky BUT shes def not thick! And why are you, the OP crisizing her? No, shes NOT on steroids! get your head outta your *kitten*! Seriously!!
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    She looks great! I don't know her but personally I don't think she would take steroids. She has been in tremendously good shape most of her professional life just from the dance stuff. She has tons of dough and access to the best fitness people out there.
  • DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Many competetive female gymnasts have bodies with ample amount of muscle mass like that. I suppose the OP believes they take steroids, too. Btw, Britney has been active nearly her entire life and think her physique is gorgeous.

I think there is no comparison with a professional gymnast. They are subjected to a hard strength training for 8 hours a day for all their youth. while Britney must trains around 2 hours for four days in a week and in a training not nearly as hard. Britney is a dancer, she doesn't need have great strength. She doesn't need a training arms in this level
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Who??
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Yes. she is. and so am i.
This discussion has been closed.