cereal diet!

Options

Replies

1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day it is up to you no matter what onyone here says. Let us know what you decide and how it goes.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I want muesli!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Did not read thread.

Cereal diet is a bad idea. It's incomplete nutrition and all gimmick diets are doomed to fail. Zero exceptions.

Except the sex and circus animal cookie diet!

Damnit Maureen...I thought you'd be with me on this one :(.

Ohhhhkay, I will concede on sex and circus cookies. But you have to log the sex and eat back the calories in circus cookies or you'll go in to starvation mode.
  • MrsTHolmes
    MrsTHolmes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great snack..but not for meals all day!
  • tat2dzombiegirl
    tat2dzombiegirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna give the 2 week cereal diet a bash, anyone had any luck with it? ive opted for cheerios cause they r yummy so i might have half a chance of sticking to it

This does not sounds like a good idea. Cereals are typically high glycemic indexed foods with little nutritional value. Your insulin levels will be up causing you to get hungry at more frequent intervals and causing fat cells to have a harder time releasing their contents.

In the off chance that the cereal diet did work, once you hit your goal weight, then what? You have not learned anything about eating healthy and you will go back to the diet that caused you to put weight on in the first place. Sticking with the basics is best. Eat lots of veggies, some fruit, lean means, a few nuts and seeds, no sugar and don't drink calories. That is what has worked for me.

I agree completely!!! Way too much sugar and not good on the glycemic index!!! Short term sure, but what about after?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Did not read thread.

Cereal diet is a bad idea. It's incomplete nutrition and all gimmick diets are doomed to fail. Zero exceptions.

Ohhhhkay, I will concede on sex and circus cookies. But you have to log the sex and eat back the calories in circus cookies or you'll go in to starvation mode.

/sigh! Nothing is ever easy with women :(.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

But why would you want to try something so restrictive when you could do the same thing eating all kinds of food? It just makes no sense, outside of the oft-failed "This is a diet I must do anything that deprives me" thinking.

It does kinda make sense for ease. Not much is easier thanking a bowl of cereal. Cereal,is my goto for when it was a long tiring day, I need to go the store, and don't wanna cook.

Edit-which doesn't happen super often anymore. I am better at keeping food in the house..it is hard sometimes with the teenage boys in the house though.
  • runningwild00
    Options
    I'm not trying to judge.....but any diet that you eat only one thing can't be good for you! Be safe. Be well
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Sure. Why not?

I hope that you're cereal diet is a huge and complete success and that you will reap all the benefits from being dedicated to your journey.

Please let us know when you reach your goal so that we may celebrate with you!

:flowerforyou:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Did not read thread.

Read.. sex with circus animals :noway:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Did not read thread.

Read.. sex with circus animals :noway:

Well, if that's what floats your boat...

Try to make sure they're at least willing though...you know??

:)
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Damnit now i want cereal.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    bang-head-here-jpeg.jpg

I wanna do the espresso and donut diet... just imagine the cumulative effects of sugar and caffeine! WOOT WOOT!

I'd be UNSTOPPABLE... until I crashed and burned...
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Your body you possible Co-Pay....go for it.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    sorry for the duplicate post.

*dances through thread, twirling and giggling at my own stupidity*

^^ looks like the caffeine and donut diet is working ^^
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    OMG CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Wait...what were we talking about????
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Boobs.
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do it!!! After the 2 weeks (if you survive eating only cereal) you're going to love the results but those same results will be short lived because you're going to eat everything in sight just to satisfy your overwhelming H-U-N-G-E-R!!! :explode:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Boobs.

What? Where?!