Options

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Up a couple lbs. I'm a growing boy.
  • TabathaMC89
    Options
    Started 1/8/13, lost 9lbs since then. I'm sure it was mostly water weight tho. Everyone's weight loss is fantastic for such a short time! Keep up the great work & stick with it! And congrats to those that are so close to their goal weight :)

34820383.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bonniegough
    bonniegough Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Almost 5lbs since 7th January, but it was my first week... not sure I'll expect the same sort of result every week! ;-) I've been going over on my calories a couple of days too.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    my mind, my ability to lift heavy (was in a car accident) and my patience!! Maybe a few lbs.

:)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    At last weigh in, down 5lbs. Will weigh in again tomorrow. Haven't measured yet. Will do that tomorrow also.
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Not a single pound. And I have been counting calories and busting my backside religiously. I'm starting to think that it REALLY IS the scale this time!!
  • sherrycampbell2
    sherrycampbell2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! You're an inspiration.
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I've lost 12 lbs and have 145 more to lose... feel free to add me, I would love to have some more friends to help me feel encouraged and keep me motivated, also so I can do the same!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Officially 3lbs, but I only started back on the 7th. If I go by the unofficial high number I saw in the first week of Jan I am down 6-7lbs I am back to what I weighed in early December.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    5 lbs :)
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    two weeks of my life
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    All the Christmas chocolate....

*holds a moment of silence for the Christmas chocolate*

Snap.
  • SailorSunira
    SailorSunira Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    9 lbs!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    A lot of water weight and about four pounds that I gained at the end of the year. No problem but i'm not counting a loss until my weigh in this month which should take place sometime by Saturday.
  • meridithbb
    Options
    5.1 - I'd love for it to come off faster but I know this is a great rate :)
  • Dianeallie64
    Options
    My first weigh in was Saturday 12th Jan and I lost 2lbs so far. Can't wait for next weigh in - hope to lose somemore. :smile:
  • jamiegillam69
    jamiegillam69 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    7.8 pounds.i must say that i have gained a new respect for all those people who lost 25 plus pounds. i hope to have your dedication
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I lost a bracelet. But I was at a pretty wild NYE party, so I'm not surprised.
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    2 lbs
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    5 lbs but I had gained 3 over the holidays.