What have you lost since Jan01/01/13

Options

Replies

• betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    4.6 lbs and 10.5 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My patience because in weight I've lost a big 'ole 0! Working out and tracking food...but I guess I should not stop.
  • takad
    takad Posts: 6
    Options
    nothing at all :-(
  • Routerninja
    Options
    10lbs and a few inches, whittling away at the bit I gained over christmas.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well I started a Cardio Challenge January 7th, and since then I've lost about 8 lbs. It encourages clean eating and exercise. My exercise endurance has grown and my energy has increased - A LOT!

P.S. Congrats on your loss so far and welcome to MFP! =)
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    no idea...i weight once a month...breaking my scale habit!!!!
  • FionaDFair
    FionaDFair Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Maybe a pound and a half but I've lost 90.5 lbs since Jan01/01/12 I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal and it will come off. I'll be super happy if I manage it by March 13th but I'll settle for by Memorial Day..

That is excellent!

I started about Jan or Feb of last year. For this year, I'm about 3 lbs down so far.
  • ddnavy
    ddnavy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started on the 6th of Jan and lost 5lbs so far. Looking forward to loosing the rest along with all of you and your support.
  • Pollyanna75
    Options
    I've lost 9 lbs since 1/1/13.
    I added a new motivation to my weight loss, which is to donate a kidney to help my sister in law. I found out, based on my weight and height, my BMI is 33 and I need to be at 30 to even be considered a candidate to go in for further testing.
    At that time, I was 19 lbs away.

I'm now 13 lbs away from being considered a candidate for kidney donation.
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    Since 01/01/2013, I am down 4.2 pounds and I have 10 inches total in measurements.
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    I've lost 9 lbs since 1/1/13.
    I added a new motivation to my weight loss, which is to donate a kidney to help my sister in law. I found out, based on my weight and height, my BMI is 33 and I need to be at 30 to even be considered a candidate to go in for further testing.
    At that time, I was 19 lbs away.

I'm now 13 lbs away from being considered a candidate for kidney donation.

Blessings to you!
  • dasteve12
    dasteve12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Since the first of January I'm down about 6 pounds. Only 70 more to go!

Feel free to add me. I need more friends on here.
  • freeofweight
    Options
    down seven pounds since the first.
  • dicksboro08
    Options
    got a new scales yesterday as the other one was really old. turns out im 5lbs heavier than the old one says. #bit of a disappointment.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Keys, remote, a pack of gum, $3 out of my wallet....but, I blame that one on the oldest kid.

Oh wait....you meant how many lbs. I'm not a scale person anymore....going to do it once a month...if guessing, I'm down about 2 lbs.
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Actually have lost 10 lbs altogether since the 1st! =) Just started logging on Christmas Day, actually.
  • smurfaggie07
    Options
    6 lbs lost
  • bl4330
    bl4330 Posts: 3
    Options
    5 lbs. But not sure how to set the ticker to show my progress. I have another 56 pounds to go and plan to do more exercise.
  • Twigs28
    Options
    That's amazing... Well done great job :)
  • lazymochabear
    Options
    I'm down 6 pounds so far! Which seems to have almost all come from my waist/stomach. I'm okay with that because I am more in the hourglass body shape territory anyway, but another few pounds and I'm down to the lowest I've been at least since early 2010 (I lost most of the rest of that weight during 2012). I was able to fit into my "skinny" jeans, which I was super thrilled about!!! (I'm glad I didn't throw them out). I'm looking forward to working out more and losing more weight. I'm so glad I'm seeing progress. So far this is the first time I've actually stuck with this at the beginning of the year; usually my weight loss is sparked by something like a break-up or moving. It's nice to do things for me.