Dumbest thing you've heard this week

Options

Replies

• Sanduh36
    Sanduh36 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Our IT department sent out an email telling us the email was down.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    By a buddy of mine...

him: "can I start hitting the gym with you, hate going by myself?"
    Me: "sure...I could use a spot."
    him: "what's your routine like?"
    Me: "lift heavy 3x weekly...3 compound routines per session...blah, blah, blah..."
    him: "dude...you trying to get huge or what...you'll end up like Arny or something."
    Me: "doubtful...that would take a lot more than lifting heavy and eating a reasonably healthy diet."
    him: "dude...really you should be doing way more reps with lower weight to get toned and ripped...chicks dig it"
    Me: "dude...you're a dude...and even if you weren't a dude, that's the dumbest **** I've heard in a long time...no, I don't think working out together would be a good idea...we'll see who has the better results pretty soon."

True story
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Our IT department sent out an email telling us the email was down.

oh good Lord... :noway:
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    "It's not a baby, it's just a clump of cells.":huh:
  • NcScoobie
    Options
    I work at a vet - Owner 'His leg is painful he tried to bite me when I moved it' me - 'OK I'll get a quote including sedation' owner "OH you won't need to sedate him - He doesn't bite"
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    That's not Paleo!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

<sent in a text> "Let me know if you don't receive this text."

I used to SEND emails that said: "Let me know if you don't receive this." and then I realized... DUH!

So I started sending: "Let me know IF you receive this. If I don't hear from you I will presume you didn't receive this."
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    "You have to loose all your fat before you can start gaining muscle."
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    That the 49ers will lose to atlanta. idiots.

Earlier this week, a sports talk-show host said he's really looking forward to that Niners/Patriots Super Bowl. To me, that's just an affront to the athletic process! :laugh: (Although that's probably the way it's gonna shake out.)
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    <just overheard at the grocery store, a teenager to her mother, while holding a 2 Liter bottle of Coke> "No, this is just one serving. They can't put more than one serving in a package."

Mother, while pointing at a 24 oz. bottle: "So how many servings in THAT bottle?"

Teenager: "Well, that's, like, a kid's size."

Mother: "Oh, okay, well, we better get two bottles. Your dad and brother each wanted one."
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    that the Sandy Hook school shootings is some kind of government conspiracy.

part of me thought that it may actually be true.

My bf is one of those ppl...I'm not kidding either.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    "It's not a baby, it's just a clump of cells.":huh:

it is just a lump of cells for while.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

just break up with him.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

It doesn't surprise me that people would believe that. The government rarely tells the truth.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    when I first found out I was pregnant, my mom called me
    her: Anything new?
    Me: Im pregnant.
    Her: how far?!
    Me: about 5 weeks.
    Her, oh, that's not pregnant.

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

just break up with him.

haha cmon just because i think its a possibility makes me and her BF bad people?? especially since obama is about to do an executive order to bypass congress and do the sh-t himself??? with only the support of more americans now because of the mass shooting of children??? the govt wants to disarm americans... period.

and the only way to do that is with great backing of the american population.. how do you get that with the second ammendment in place? by having innocent children die... and creating fear amongst americans.. its a definate possibility the govt could have enabled this to happen especially with the communist type government we are turning into...

not saying it did.. but im just sayinn.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    not a bad person but its crazy to think the govt stage a school shooting in order to get rid of guns.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    haha cmon just because i think its a possibility makes me and her BF bad people?? especially since obama is about to do an executive order to bypass congress and do the sh-t himself??? with only the support of more americans now because of the mass shooting of children??? the govt wants to disarm americans... period.

and the only way to do that is with great backing of the american population.. how do you get that with the second ammendment in place? by having innocent children die... and creating fear amongst americans.. its a definate possibility the govt could have enabled this to happen especially with the communist type government we are turning into...

Seek psychiatric help. Immediately.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I was walking my dog in the park a few minutes ago, two runners went past and I heard one say "it sure is chilly tonight".
    It was 79 degrees (at 6pm)
    My question is-- where is she from that this is chilly in January?
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

Seek psychiatric help. Immediately.

i know ur liberal.. why not be tollerant of my viewpoints??