Why are people so mean?

Options

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Chris Rock says that Krispy Kreme donoughts have CRACK in them, maybe that's why the people are so mean?
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Why are you people being so mean? He came here for support and you attack his food choices. He did ask for 6 instead of the usual dozen, that is a huge accomplishment. I came to this website for cupcakes and unicorn kisses and you are not fulfilling my request, so I am mad at you all!!!!

No cupcakes..but I do have six extra donuts if you want to have a picnic with me....

This is another shady attempt to get me to candy mountain. I'm on to all of you...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Your journey needs this.

images-2_zps4e9d5d33.jpeg
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    riker.gif

That Krispy Kreme employee should be banned. Report them.
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Holes have no calories.

I shall now go buy a bunch of donut holes from Krispy Kreme...
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Why are you people being so mean? He came here for support and you attack his food choices. He did ask for 6 instead of the usual dozen, that is a huge accomplishment. I came to this website for cupcakes and unicorn kisses and you are not fulfilling my request, so I am mad at you all!!!!

No cupcakes..but I do have six extra donuts if you want to have a picnic with me....

This is another shady attempt to get me to candy mountain. I'm on to all of you...

I have heard that the all day suckers are better than a wonka gobstopper.....
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    best thread ever!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

I would give you a cupcake if I had one....I would keep the unicorn kiss if I found one though....go find your own unicorn! LOL :)

That's so unfair and unsupportive of you, I deserve the unicorn kisses.

oH FINE...I will share my unicorn...

Thank you for seeing my side of the issue and supporting my goals, no matter how outrageous!! :drinker: :drinker:

you dear, are hilarious.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Your journey needs this.

images-2_zps4e9d5d33.jpeg

OMG......:noway:
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    a lot of people are mean because their lives are empty and/or not fulfilling. they lash out at random people they encounter as a result.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I went into Krispie Kreme this morning, and asked for lemon filled donuts, and the lady behind the counter tried to sell me a dozen instead of the 6 I had asked for. When I told her that six in one day was enough, because I was watching my weight and trying to work out more, she just laughed at me and said I should stop lifting heavy and do less cardio because the filling in the lemon donuts is fat free anyway. What is wrong with these people. Why can't they just agree with me and support my journey?

ha! people tell me i wont stay slim if i keep eating like i do. i put away insane quantities of food-bit i also powerlift and do HIIT 6 days/week.

nobody can mind their own business.

but on a related note-i would REALLY like some donuts now.
  • SuperHealthyWolf
    Options
    Sometimes people are mean because they feel bad about themselves. For you to try and lose weight is really admirable and she probably felt intimidated by your strength. She being so knowledgeable about exercise means that she probably tried to diet before and failed. Don't let the haters get you down. You're doing great :)
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I don't have a unicorn. He died. How about some Hershey kisses? NOM NOM NOM!

Somehow I get this feeling I am being tricked into a trip to candy mountain...

if yourr feeling down and and in needing of some cheering up, then just head right on up to the candy.mountain cave.....
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    I don't have a unicorn. He died. How about some Hershey kisses? NOM NOM NOM!

Somehow I get this feeling I am being tricked into a trip to candy mountain...

if yourr feeling down and and in needing of some cheering up, then just head right on up to the candy.mountain cave.....

You know exactly where it is, too, don't you, MagicalLeopleurodon....
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    What you will find at the end of you Krispy Kreme journey:

eyeofsauroncake-550x466.jpg
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I went into Krispie Kreme this morning, and asked for lemon filled donuts, and the lady behind the counter tried to sell me a dozen instead of the 6 I had asked for. When I told her that six in one day was enough, because I was watching my weight and trying to work out more, she just laughed at me and said I should stop lifting heavy and do less cardio because the filling in the lemon donuts is fat free anyway. What is wrong with these people. Why can't they just agree with me and support my journey?

Personally, I LOL'd at this. I don't see this as the sale's lady being mean, I see this as her trying to push her product. Just in a very poorly done manner. I mean, she could of stood there and sang 'Fatty, fatty 2 by 4.' Who hasn't had that one done to them...

I suggest shrugging it off. You're stronger for it because you stood for what you're doing by not succumbing to a dozen donuts.
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    What you will find at the end of you Krispy Kreme journey:

eyeofsauroncake-550x466.jpg

I can't help thinking that cake should have been rotated about 45 degrees, because from this angle, it looks like something entirely different than what it is...
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    She was probably just trying to sell you the dozen because you get more product for less money, and you dont have to eat a dozen donuts in a day o3o
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    pot calling the kettle black is all I can say, you could have given a home to six more home-deserving donuts, but you let them languish at Krispee Kreme's...in the word's of Taylor Swift, "Why do you have to be so mean?"
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    PerpetualDejaVu.gif

Stealing this. . .

:laugh: