Do you have a reward for making it to your goal??

Options

Replies

• MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking a new tattoo might be in order once I make it there.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have two long term goals and one is more of a short term goal. I have a pair of Silver Jeans I bought that are a little too tight. So my goal is to be able to fight in those again. One of my long term goal which may be more of a short term goal, I guess, is to fit into a dress that I bought that is to small for my college graduation in August. I bought the dress that way on purpose and have it hanging on my bathroom door so I see it everyday as a reminder. My other goal is to get skinny enough where I feel good about getting a rib/side tattoo that I been wanting for ever. Every time I workout I put 50 cents into my tattoo jar.
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well I am hoping to reach a 50 lb loss by my graduation...and a couple of days after graduation I'm going to Vegas.. So maybe I'll buy myself some new clothes..

Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve a "reward" though. I got myself this way- no ones fault but my own. Why should I reward myself for "fxing" my own mistakes.. I don't even know if that makes sense to some people.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I'll reward myself with ... my old faithful jeans that I absolutely love but can't seem to squeeze my fat watoosie into right now.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Here's my plan:
    1. Anniversary goal- loose another 10 lbs (total -19) by Jan 5 for my 2 yr with bf. Reward: night out with the bf, diner at a new restaurant and a movie date (it was great!)- DONE
    2. I love ME- loose another 6 lbs (total -25) by Valentine's day. Reward: professional massage- 5 lbs left to go
    3. April 1st challenge- loose another 5 lbs (total - 30) by April Fools Day/ Easter Monday. Reward: IDK, suggestions?
    4. June 1st- Summer body!!! Loose last 5 lbs (total - 35) or close to it. Really at this point it will be toning so the scale won't be as stressed. Reward: new bikini!!!! I have it picked out already lol.
    5. End of summer- Maintain! Reward: tattoo in memory of my brother. Getting at the end of the summer so I won't have to worry about covering up to avoid it getting sunburned.

That's the plan :) I find having goals helps keep me focused! And rewards... well that's awesome lol
  • nomoremasa23
    nomoremasa23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Burning my gurdle and taking a trip to Napa with a great dress!
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    If I can afford it, my reward will be a new Ford Focus S. A new car for a new man :)
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I love that goal (the massage)! I haven't had one in so long...maybe not every five for me...maybe every 30.
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    Narcissism and the good bed room reviews are enough for me. Gotta work the glutes.
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have too many goals--I can't begin to choose. I have a lot of weight to go, so I have them kind of staggered.
    Roughly 50lbs--maybe a Bodymedia monitor.
    75lbs-weight set
    100lbs--That would be my lowest since like sixth grade! Sheesh...a unicorn?!
    200lbs- trip to Paris, tattoos, **** ton of clothes, boob job, tummy tuck, etc.
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought of rewards yet... I'm only at 9 lbs and I guess maybe I'm not "believing" yet... all these ideas are great though! I would LOVE some boudoir shots and so would my husband!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a pair of Miss Me jeans that don't come with a muffin top!
  • ohtobe140
    Options
    If I make it to week 18 of Turbo Fire then I am going to get Chalene Extreme as my reward.
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    When I reach a mini-goal I usually reward myself with a new pair of workout pants. I love workout clothes! :)
  • 1Bigtink
    1Bigtink Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yep.....gonna go to California with my best bud(s) and take a yoga course from
    Bob Harper

That would be kool. I live in So Cal not to far from where he is. I sould look in to that. Have fun and good luck on reaching your goal.
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm planning a couple of things for when I reach goal. New clothes are more of a necessity than a reward, but I plan on spending some fairly big money on a well tailored suit. Beyond that, I'm considering another tattoo.

The best reward is just being awesome. :smokin:
  • smoniz89
    Options
    My reward is to look great in a bikini and not feel self conscious about how I look in one. I want to be able to throw a ball around or chase a freesbie without thinking someone is constantly staring at my fat bouncing around. Ohh and the ultimate fact that I can wear anything I want :)
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying myself a new airbrush tanning system.
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mexico with my boyfriend. I want to be proud to spend 10 hours a day in my bikini!
  • bekinator
    bekinator Posts: 103
    Options
    Hope this doesn't sound freakishly bizarre, but I want to get to my goal weight before I have kids. Wanted to be married for a bit first anyway, so it works out... but I'm also 32 and the clock's tickin!

But shoot, y'all have great ideas on here... def need to think of some hardcore bonuses for the journey, what great ideas!