Replies

• Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feeling like a giant fat person next to a skinny person lol
    Not fitting into anything other than sweat pants
    Being out of breath for the simplist things
    Avoiding the mirror when you change
    Avoiding outings or parties or events because you feel so embarrased of how you look

I can go on and on lol
  • Colombianchick29
    Options
    Summer time--shorts
    knee pain
    being naked

^this- being naked!
  • Colombianchick29
    Options
    Summers SUCK. Raw inner thighs from rubbing; feeling like I have an extra boob between my armpits & tank top

Armpits!! Grrrrrrrr
  • Colombianchick29
    Options
    That my husband (now my ex) had an affair with a sexy, thin little thing, and then left me because he said my fat body disgusts him and that no man would ever be able to find me attractive, or love me because of it. Turned out he was right about that...

So, I'm pretty much without ANY confidence at all, hating EVERYTHING about my gross, fat body, avoiding photos, feeling judged by every man - or woman - I meet, wearing mostly black - to try to disappear in the crowd, and then feel guilty about my self-hatred, 'coz I'm so healthy, and should be thankful for that...

Pretty messed-up, I know!

And hating that too... LoL!

Hang in there. Your in the right place for change! Your ex- *kitten*!
  • Anmariee
    Anmariee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1. The way my tummy look in cloths
    2. The way I look in full body pics
    3. Fitness level drasticly declines
    4. You just feel sluggish all together

It took me awhile to love my body just the way it before I can begain to change it and love the change. I honest love my body even though I would like to whittle away the fat that surrounds it. I refuse to hate me while I'm transforming me. It took me years to get here... But here I am ready for change
  • UNC_Brittany_84
    Options
    Having boobs !!! I hate them I never had them and I am more than ready to see them go lol

I would have to agree with this. They are annoying and always getting in the way. Can't wait to flatten them down!
  • Anmariee
    Anmariee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That my husband (now my ex) had an affair with a sexy, thin little thing, and then left me because he said my fat body disgusts him and that no man would ever be able to find me attractive, or love me because of it. Turned out he was right about that...

So, I'm pretty much without ANY confidence at all, hating EVERYTHING about my gross, fat body, avoiding photos, feeling judged by every man - or woman - I meet, wearing mostly black - to try to disappear in the crowd, and then feel guilty about my self-hatred, 'coz I'm so healthy, and should be thankful for that...

Pretty messed-up, I know!

And hating that too... LoL!

He lied. I know it for a fact. I'm 190 and guys always want to kick it. When I was first 190 I had no confidence. There are men who LOVES THICK women. All you need is confidence in yourself. I have regained my confidence somehow and a skinny chic cant tell me nothing... Men leave skin chic too ask a few of em. You are beautiful inside and out all you have to do is belive it. I'm going to love being your MFP Friend
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    I hate the way I look, I hate that I'm not comfortable with myself, and I hate that every time my boyfriend touches my stomach I feel ashamed. :frown:
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    When I was heavier, or "fat," it felt like my life was in a black hole. I'm sure this goes beyond the weight issue, but I was absolutely in self-loathing mode.

I would look in the mirror, at the rolls around my face and think, "this person isn't me. I was supposed to be beautiful." I was way too shy to talk to people, way too shy to ever go on a date or smile at strangers. I loved tucking into chocolate chip cookies when I was bored or tired. I hoarded stuff - clothing and shoes, mostly - believing somehow that if I just found that perfect outfit, I would look great. I had dozens of fancy shirts, none of them had been worn.

I started losing weight because of a health warning from my doctor.
    I did not start because of vanity.

Much to my surprise, I didn't fail.
    That self-loathing person is GONE.
    It's like my hormones and nature changed when I lost weight. I am more confident and friendly. I don't have depressed days anymore, unless I am deprived of sleep for a couple of days - which leads me to believe that all of those negative feelings had to do with poor health. I don't worry about my looks as much. I have to safety pin my pants so they don't fall off my waist, and that feels good. Maybe it's the testosterone but I am 100% more personable. I look in the mirror and I start to resemble the person I wanted to look like every day.

I see only possibilities.
    I will crush any opposition to my goal. It's certain now. Watch me sprint.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I see only possibilities.
    I will crush any opposition to my goal. It's certain now. Watch me sprint.
    Love this!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    They way my heart "sinks" when I see myself in a mirror, especially sans clothes.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    feeling sluggish and when pants dont fit. and trying on swimsuits D:
  • davoiscool
    davoiscool Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looking horrendous in every photo and mirror.

Not being able to do any kind of phys.

Luckily both of this have changed now :D
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    feeling achy almost all the time, feeling my thighs rub together disgusts me, back fat, everything.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    What do I hate about being fat? The fat...the rolls LOL!!!
    I also hate it bc it makes beautiful ppl feel like their not beautiful bc of the "fat". I agree with another commentor...the lack of stylish clothing (at least the clothes I desire to wear).
  • lucasriggs
    Options
    I just feel really uncomfortable all the time, it feels like I'm wearing a fat suit.
  • Laice_PS_Enoon
    Options
    - that embarrassment i feel when anyone at uni suggests going down to the main social hub (its down a very steep hill and all my classes are at the top of the hill)
    - when my mum comes home with clothes that are too big (she clearly sees me as larger than I am) and the fact occassionally the super sizes she buys aren't too big
    - I've been getting more and more frustrated with how I look in photos, even while trying "slimming poses"
    - clothes shopping
    - and the fact i know I can do better and its a combination of laziness and shear greed/emotional eating that makes/keeps me fat
  • romeo9188
    romeo9188 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not able to be the person I am on inside and bullying that we probably all coped but hey we doin something about that
    "Even if you are trying and not yet at your goal you are 100% further then the people not willing to try if it be your first step or your 100th step you are succeeding"
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Subconsciously thinking that everything bad that happens is because of my weight, particularly when it comes to romance.
  • MarthasVineyard
    MarthasVineyard Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feeling unhealthy and worrying that I'm cutting my life short. I love my life and want to enjoy my family and friends as long as possible!