What do you 'hate' about being fat?

Options

Replies

• halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Where do I start? Everything! No self-esteem, being anti-social, not fitting into anything I own, boring workouts due to extra weight, meeting people, interviewing for jobs is useless due to lack of confidence, etc.
  • Hinxx
    Hinxx Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Honestly, health issues first and foremost.

Also: nothing fits, boobs extremely big, I already got stretch marks and I'm not even pregnant, so many more...

THEN, I think about how lucky I am to be alive and have food and a roof over my head and I quit thinking about how I hate being fat (not to be confused with the notion "it could be worse, so I'm content with how I am"). :smile:
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    People judging me by my weight instead of the person that I am.
  • jennifersue88
    Options
    Clothes are more expensive.

yup, thats about it. lol
  • feliciajonesmejia
    Options
    There are many things I hate about being fat! I hate the way it makes me feel.. it has taken my natural confidence away and made me much shyer ... i have stopped doing many activities that i love to do because they are either physically impossible or im just embarassed at this size. There are no cute clothes at this size... that i can find. UGh a lot of reason@!
  • princesspeanutsmom
    princesspeanutsmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    my flabby arms and my gross legs
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    That I can no longer enjoy hiking and rock climbing like I used to. =(

I hike every Saturday. Find a group in your area. They might have different hikes for different levels. It might be easier for you in a group setting... good luck :)
  • JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    everything...

No cute clothes, not being attractive, no confidence, thinking people are constantly judging you.
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Myself.
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    bras feeling super tight and not having energy- feeling lethargic
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I hate that stupid bra buldge and stretch marks of course ugh!
  • TopCat511
    Options
    Back fat and thighs rubbing together on the inside at the top and the subsequent red ouchie skin. :(
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    not wanting to be in pics with my daughter and husband. not wanting to go out on date nights, unless it's a movie cause it's dark, not being able to have nice looking clothes, no self esteem, not fitting on rides at amusement parks. <(anniversary) being in a constant depressed and bad mood.
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Feeling limited to what I can "pull off"
    fatty patty with a side tattoo, not very cute imo, and not being able to show it off.
    whats the point.

and halloween sucks because its hard to find cute costumes that don't cost a million bucks. ect.
  • sensitivegirl
    sensitivegirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Heartburn! Heart racing as I go up the steps! Heartache from being so disappointed in myself!
  • MichelleRodriguez1
    Options
    Wow, a lot of that rings true for me too!
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    There are so many things I 'hate' about being fat. I can't just list one.

-I hate going out in public. I constantly feel like I'm being watched or someone out there is going to be like "oh look at her". I definitely don't look like my weight but I do believe I'm my worst critic.

-I dislike how there's a stereotype out there that people tend to think fat people are lazy. I'm very active. I walk to and from work. I love the gym. Also, people tend to think fat people eat a lot. Actually, I barely eat throughout the day.

-The clothes suck. They're ugly. Lol. They usually have the ugliest designs. & I for one would like to be able to wear something simple. Not something distracting, such as a shirt with a wolf or big butterfly on the front. I tend to go for the mens tshirts because they feel more comfortable. I definitely don't want people to see the stomach roll I've got going on. lol

-Not being able to look into the mirror because too embarrassed to.

-Weaker immune system. I very seldom have to go to the doctor but when I do whatever I have is usually due to my weak immune system.

-One motivating thing for me is that I can't wait to look good naked! I do realize I'll probably still have some stretch marks but I'd rather have a flat stomach than a pregnant looking stomach or something that looks like a tire is wrapped around ya. lol
  • mommadunnellon
    Options
    I hate everything about being fat... Not fitting into clothes, not being able to move... etc... my health. How I feel about myself.
  • ReneaPanzer
    ReneaPanzer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What I hate the most is the comments from people that knew me when I was anorexic/bulemic and now I am overweight. My older sister's (size 1) favorite pictures of me is from when I was that thin....now she just looks at me like she is so disappointed in me. She has NEVER had a weight problem and I have ALWAYS been fat....even when i was thin i was heavier than her...

Now I look in the mirror and I KNOW I was ill then, but its still hard to not wanna be there again!
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    I hate shopping i can not stand trying on clothes and bathing suits r the worse. I cant wait to get the rest of this ugly fat off!!! When i do im going on a shopping spree for sure and getting a boob job done!!!