PASTE YOUR PHOTOS HERE -- I NEED INSPIRATION !!!

Options

Replies

• Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    choose2befit
    Wow, everyone looks GREAT! So much hard work, it surely pays off, doesn't it?

These are my 90 day before/after pictures using a program called P90X. It was incredible how much it changed my figure. This is AFTER 2 kids too. There is hope ladies!!!!

90 Days ? that's what 90 days can do!? What is P90X ? And how often do you do it? What do you eat? I have 90 days till mid-Beach season! lol PM me or post it here :)
  • ldarter
    ldarter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome Serenifly! You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing :)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have the problem of loose skin. What did you do or did it just go back to normal . I've lost 22 pds and of course don't look any different because I have 124 more pounds to lose. Im sure I'll have the wiggly, jiggly Skin what to do, what to do
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I can never get my images to paste in here. What's the trick?

18443_296958725662_286664895662_4908810_2828712_n.jpg

18443_296977875662_286664895662_4908913_1801481_n.jpg

wow, what a difference! Thanks for sharing. :D
  • allyson2212
    Options
    Well I'm on my phone and have no clue how to get pics on here, but I just posted some progress pics on my profile. I've only lost 25lbs since I took the one in the blue shirt, and I can't tell a huge difference, but I see a little change and I feel it! I'm almost half way there!
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work, everyone looks amazing!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

Very inspiring. You all wonderful!
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    Options
    Great inspiration! You all look wonderful.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    This is a great post to look at again and again...thanks to everyone for posting their pics, you are truly inspiring!!!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Hope this works. Took me a year so far to get it off....I want to lose 15 more. 2wly8mw.jpg
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hope this works. Took me a year so far to get it off....I want to lose 15 more. 2wly8mw.jpg

Hopefully you take this positively, I certainly mean no offense....You seriously look like you could be the teenage daughter of the old you! You look fabulous and SO young!!
  • olney75
    olney75 Posts: 36
    Options
    omg!! you do look SO much younger in your after photos!!! you look amazing! congrats girl!
  • 2Shoes
    Options

Hopefully you take this positively, I certainly mean no offense....You seriously look like you could be the teenage daughter of the old you! You look fabulous and SO young!!

Thank you!! Trust me...NO OFFENSE TAKEN! :) I feel like a thousand years younger too! Thanks olney75 !
  • 2Shoes
    Options
    oh btw,,,,the picture on the right was a Halloween party . ..(pimp n hoes) LOL
  • beckybernardo
    beckybernardo Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I feel the same way. If i see success stories it seems to help me with the inspiration i need
  • beckybernardo
    beckybernardo Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow, great job, you look really good.
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Okay. Here goes. I just finally had my boyfriend send me the "before" pictures he took of me this winter. I really can't believe I had regained as much as I had. I mean, I knew my jeans were getting tighter and the scale had gone up over the past couple of years, but I guess it just wasn't registering when I looked in the mirror. Ugh.

Before is from back in... November, I believe. I was 145 lbs. (I apologize for the bra & underwear. But, I guess I figure it is no more revealing than a bikini.)

659436_3367.jpg

After (or, really, "In Progress") was taken yesterday, 129 lbs. I am 5'3.5. At first I wasn't tracking my diet as consistently and then the holidays happened so I got a bit off track with exercise. Then in January, I had eye surgery and had to take a whole month off any exercise beyond walking (which was soooo frustrating because I really felt fine). But, since about March I have been losing just under 1lb/week. I am not quite at my goal. I don't quite know what my goal weight is, but I know that I would like to see even more muscle definition. I'm guessing 120-115 would be about right.

659436_4279.jpg
  • ldarter
    ldarter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow kaitlinj! Big changes! You should be very proud of the hard work! You look great. Thanks for sharing.
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to post before and after pictures?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!