Perverted Messages

Options

Replies

• coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    No..... Profile picture of a woman in a bikini with huge boobs. You don't think the pervs (and some typical males) are gonna be all over that?

And a lot of my female friends would be all over that as well....just sayin....

True....:wink:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Oh crap. This tread was posted too late for me.

If you have been victimized it may not be too late to take action. This is our community too.
    I don't really feel like i was victimized.
    It was a life lesson really, just because people seem friendly, offer seemingly good advice and are old enough to be your grandfather, doesn't mean their intentions are good. As soon as i got uncomfortable i let it be known. I am just a little bitter because i'm usually better at judging people.

Don't ever blame yourself. Happens to the best of 'em.
    ^Truth.
  • coe28
    Options
    No offence, but with a profile picture like that, you're just asking for pervs to notice you...

For the love of God, please tell me you're joking.
    ^^^ thank you.. man.. wow it seems like every thread i go on i get attacked....... :(

by the way when that guy messaged me that I HAD A FACE PROFILE pic... geez....... am i a target for others anger....

Sheesh, I am not attacking anyone!! Just offering a possible reason why you get pervy messages and requests!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    No..... Profile picture of a woman in a bikini with huge boobs. You don't think the pervs (and some typical males) are gonna be all over that? And what does "god" have to do with it?

I would say that the silhouette of a shapely woman in a slinky dress may attract the same attention......
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, some of these people have already weaseled their way onto people's FLs..and they have them convinced that they're good people.

just call me out by name, why don't you?
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    So many things I'd like to say but won't for fear of the Gestapo.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    OnoBw.gif

LOL
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Bring it

gif_morpheus.gif
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Yep, I got a message from a creeper the other day. :indifferent:
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Sausage PSA would have been a good title for this thread too.

This almost made me spit out my water. :laugh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

No offence, but with a profile picture like that, you're just asking for pervs to notice you...

I'm just going to copy and paste what I already wrote in another thread.

"Also, that's the disgusting mentality that some people have towards rape. "She was dressed like a slut, she was asking for it." "She drank too much, she deserved it." So on and so forth. "

People who say things like "she was asking for it" disgust me. You have now fallen into that category.
  • jeckalynne
    Options
    Is it perverted if I send nude photos WITHOUT being asked?

hahahahahaha no, it's awesome
  • coe28
    Options
    No..... Profile picture of a woman in a bikini with huge boobs. You don't think the pervs (and some typical males) are gonna be all over that? And what does "god" have to do with it?

I would say that the silhouette of a shapely woman in a slinky dress may attract the same attention......

I'm trying!!! :wink:
    and it's just a tank top and jeans...
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    Catfish!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

ohhellnopd_zps23433366.gif
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

"Also, that's the disgusting mentality that some people have towards rape. "She was dressed like a slut, she was asking for it." "She drank too much, she deserved it." So on and so forth. "

People who say things like "she was asking for it" disgust me. You have now fallen into that category.

thank you!! because its NEVER a womans fault.. she didnt know it would happen...... there is no excuse for this behavior........... omg.... that realy made me upset..... every type of woman gets victimized not just a certain body type... males even get victimized aswell.. its NEVER there fault....... :( i had a face pic when it did happen to me.... anyways..
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

thank you!! because its NEVER a womans fault.. she didnt know it would happen...... there is no excuse for this behavior........... omg.... that realy made me upset..... every type of woman gets victimized not just a certain body type... males even get victimized aswell.. its NEVER there fault....... :( i had a face pic when it did happen to me.... anyways..

to you...up there in that red bikini^^^^^^ is that even YOU in that picture? if so, giiiiirrrrl, why arent you modeling? holy body. I am choked up with envy!
    unlike other haters here, I will hate you but in a nice envious i'm being honest way that wont make you hate me. =)
  • coe28
    Options

I didn't say that because of her profile picture she's asking to be hunted down and molested. I'm simply stating that in an online forum posting a photo of a half-naked busty woman is going to draw some unwanted attention, and those who do receive pervy messages should not be surprised. If I posted a picture of myself with my boobs or *kitten* hanging out I would expect to draw attention from some creepers....

PS. It's one thing when you use your own body to post racy pictures, but it's another when you use someone elses...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    OnoBw.gif

He's a creeper. True story.
This discussion has been closed.