Drink Life In - Anyone trying Zija to shed some pounds?

Options

Replies

• kristylynn83
    kristylynn83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your suggestions! I ordered the whole starter kit, and a month supply of the XMpm pills too. They should be here tomorrow, I'm excited to try them! Thanks for the heads up too on the automatic reordering. I'll have to make sure that doesn't happen. I tried finding the product on Amazon but only found the Smartmix so I'll have to look at Ebay.

Way to go on reaching your goals by the way!
  • Totalife17
    Options
    isn't it awesome stuff!!! I love it
  • smcdkd
    smcdkd Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I just joined myfitnesspal this past Sunday. So I'm trying to monitor my eating habits and calorie intake. My supervisor has said that the man that works on our copy machine is selling this stuff. I have been looking online and people are saying the corp. is a scam however I'm veerry skeptical about the poduct. I've tried just about all kind of diets and supplements. Does this stuff really work or yall trying to sell it?
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I can say honestly that I do not sell the stuff and it works! When I order it's from Amazon/eBay, so I'm usually not paying full price for anything. If you read my above posts, if you don't use this in conjunction with good diet and exercise you will fail and gain back you weight. I only use it as a supplement to my continued diet and exercise plan. NEVER by itself. You can expect miracles if you are willing to put in the work. It's all about a lifestyle change/journey, not a quick fix. Hope this helps!
  • Greatness2118
    Options
    Michelle, I agree with you 100%.clean eating along with exercise and supplementation go along way.I joined my fitness pal mainly because I love how easy it makes it to log food.
  • fitgirl4x48
    fitgirl4x48 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am a Fibromyalgia sufferer and my friend who is too suggested I take it. So I took it for a week very skeptically and not for weight loss reasons. I found a bit more energy and clarity so I continued on & started to feel so much better. She never asked me to sell it, nothing. So I was at point where I could start exercising and was so happy about that. Finally....I decided to become a distributor, but not until I had it prove itself to me!

I do have a site, but I'm not here to "sell" stuff....but I do support Zija for overall wellness!!
  • This was my 1st full week on Zija & I've experienced awesome energy & have lost a few pounds as well. I'm looking forward to great success on this regimen.
  • Michelle_Murray
    Options
    I'm glad there has been some success posted other than my own. I do not sell this product, but I believe in it. :)
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Be forewarned, this stuff like others does have benefits, but it is a typical MLM company.

MLM being Multi-Level Marketing. Just like Herbalife, Beachbody, ect. ect. They're basically pyarmid schemes that are legal. Remember that before you buy and become a 'distributer'. Moringa does have benefits, as do most of these companies, I'm not saying the product is bad. They all work in their own way, and in some cases better than other, some worse than others.

The price you pay is ridiculous, which is where the term scam gets thrown around. If it works for you, and you're happy tossing that much money away for things that can be achieved much cheaper, then do it. I just don't like seeing people hype up something to others that don't do research then spend extra, unneeded money.
  • Abisabrosa
    Options
    I have been using it for 1 month and I have lost 10 pounds. I also can see the difference in my face and around my waist line. I am wearing clothes that did not fit me last time I was this weight- what that says is that the inches are going down more quickly then the pounds! Did you ever try it? How did it work for you?
  • Abisabrosa
    Options
    Are you still using it- how is it working for you?
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i've been on zija for about 2-3 weeks, maybe almost a month.
    i do like the way it makes me feel. and i only use the smartmix or super mix just for nutritional benefits. it also helps with hunger.

but i can honestly say that i don't think it's doing much for my weightloss. i've lost 1lb per week with it, which i think i would have done without zija.

and to be honest, all these non picture users on here posting about what a miracle zija is... i'm pretty sure you're working for zija.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, what is with the pushers in this thread?

People, read the guidelines and save me the trouble of reporting you individually!!:

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.

b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.

c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Forget the fad diets. If you want to know how to lose weight using MFP and keep it off, refer to this thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/952996-level-obstacles-lose-weight-target-fat-easy
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Man... this thread should be flashing "BUY ZIJA NOW" from all of the posts from the pushers. Do your multi-level marketing somewhere else, kids.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Psst... Hey... Over here... I've got some great 'merchandise' that fell off a truck... Totallly legit... Cash only. Maybe a little extra somethin' somethin' if you take the lot, eh? *wink wink*
  • Raptillian_Runner
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I buy Zija, while I watch Dr. Oz and then order all of the crap he endorses and add it to my Zija will I lose even more weight? :laugh:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Zija relies on anti-oxidant qualities of its ingredients. A recent meta-analysis of the research on antioxidants and their effect on human mortality looking at 67 studies with a total of over 136,000 participants found either NO effect or a NEGATIVE effect of increased anti-oxidant consumption on mortality. They concluded:

"We found no convincing evidence that antioxidant supplements decrease mortality. Even more, beta-carotene, vitamin A, and vitamin E seem to increase mortality. Therefore, we cannot recommend the use of antioxidant supplements as a primary and secondary preventive measure in the population groups studied in the present review."

--Antioxidant supplements for prevention of mortality in healthy participants and patients with various diseases Goran Bjelakovic , Dimitrinka Nikolova , Lise Lotte Gluud , Rosa G Simonetti and Christian Gluud. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews : Issue 3 of 12, March 2013.

There is precious little research on the effect of Moringa tree extracts on humans and none that I could find linking them to weight loss.

Let's see, a "miracle" product based on anecdotal evidence, a multi-level marketing scheme ... Why are all my warning lights going off.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    why is eating less and moving more so hard to do?
  • Michelle_Murray
    Options
    To all that have a problem. I was NOT pushing Zija. I was simply replying to a question. I stated that it worked for me. It may not work for everyone else. That's that. I REALLY do not appreciate being ridiculed for this, especially when I know the terms of use for this site and was only trying to be helpful. I also stated that I do not sell this, only use it occasionally. Nor did I leave a name of someone to buy it from. It YOUR body, do what YOU want. I do not need anyone else's approval on how I live my life. Thank you and Good Day.