Replies

• iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    27739717_7867.jpg
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    who doesnt know there are weird dudes on the net and you shouldnt give naked pics out. you should make an alert saying dont run with scissors and on and on
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I came for the creepers and stayed for the cree....um food diary
  • plantlyfe
    Options
    im still new to posting and replying
  • plantlyfe
    Options
    i didnt mean to say lmao on this post - i wanted to respond to someones comment that they thought this was going to be a thread of perverted messages -
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Is it perverted if I send nude photos WITHOUT being asked?

No.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Dear Yearning in Anonymity,

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your true feelings. Wouldn't the world be a better place if we all did that more often? Sometimes we have feelings that make us unhappy or frustrated, and if we don't take the time to really understand them, those feelings come out of us in ways we wouldn't have chosen.

I'm very glad that you've taken the time to express yours. I sense the bond too, as I do with most women I see on the internet or TV, movies, etc. I looked at the photographs in your user profile and I see nothing there that you shouldn't be proud of, other than that you're Canadian - - which I'm not certain is something you can change anyway, so I don't hold that against you.

I'm not sure why you bring it up, but I'm not gay, although sometimes I have muscle confusion when I see attractive men.

Thank you again for expressing yourself, and I wish you nothing but continued success on your Journey!!!

-OP

Dear OP.

I think I love you. Your kindness and protective nature towards the vulnerable people on this website have not gone unnoticed, and I feel a deep bond growing between us already.

In fact, I know that you are so kind and honorable, that you won't even notice the picture of my ASSets in my profile as flaunting what the good lord gave me, but rather is me showing off the results of the 300 squats I've done in the last three days.

I cannot say loud enough, how I wish more men were like you. Kind. Sensitive. Caring. Eloquent with your words.
    The list goes on and on...

wait...
    please don't tell me you're gay!

I don't think my poor heart could take the loss.

Sincerely,
    Yearning in Anonymity...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Great! Now my self-esteem is lower because no one wants to send me perverted messages. :ohwell:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Great! Now my self-esteem is lower because no one wants to send me perverted messages. :ohwell:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    If you give, you shall receive.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple of messages from people confused that this isnt a dating site. Bless them
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Is it perverted if I send nude photos WITHOUT being asked?

lol @ this
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple of messages from people confused that this isnt a dating site. Bless them

Hey baby, how you doin'? :smokin:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    It isn't??? Damn!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Okay folks I am going to lock this topic. There has been plenty of time for discussion here and if folks want the conversation to go on... please do so in private messages or in a group.

Thank you!
    Olivia
    MFP Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.