my apologies to the offended

Options

Replies

• sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    this post offends me. Im offended by those getting offended by pointless meaningless threads.

You should probably post another thread apologising to everyone who is going to be offended by this thread as well

I'm offended that you failed to provide validation to those getting offended to pointless and meaningless threads. The easily offended are the ones most in need of our pointless and meaningless validation.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I was offended, then I listened to some metal. Problem solved.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    OP don't apologize.
    Join my army and we shall rule the weak and sensitive masses!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    this post offends me. Im offended by those getting offended by pointless meaningless threads.

You should probably post another thread apologising to everyone who is going to be offended by this thread as well

I'm offended that you failed to provide validation to those getting offended to pointless and meaningless threads. The easily offended are the ones most in need of our pointless and meaningless validation.

You have all used the word "offended" so many times that now I'm offended and I didn't even see the rap lyrics that the OP is talking about that offended some people that caused him to apologize to those offended, only to offend those that weren't offended to begin with and now are posting in this thread about being offended. On top of that, there are those not offended requesting more threads apologizing to the people that are now offended by this thread and the people originally offended may never acknowledge that they were, in fact, offended. Asking for validation might just offend the previously offended and the now offended and may offend future people who will then become with the rest of the offended. Overall...I'm just offended. :flowerforyou:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

You have all used the word "offended" so many times that now I'm offended and I didn't even see the rap lyrics that the OP is talking about that offended some people that caused him to apologize to those offended, only to offend those that weren't offended to begin with and now are posting in this thread about being offended. On top of that, there are those not offended requesting more threads apologizing to the people that are now offended by this thread and the people originally offended may never acknowledge that they were, in fact, offended. Asking for validation might just offend the previously offended and the now offended and may offend future people who will then become with the rest of the offended. Overall...I'm just offended. :flowerforyou:

Head = sploded.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Head = sploded.

*takes a bow*
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I am offended that you summed up this thread so well!
  • Angie1366
    Options
    I offended someone last night by posting Dido lyrics while in a slightly tipsy state, and for that I am truly, truly sorry. I promise it will never happen again. I will change. :flowerforyou:

Coulda been worse. At least it wasn't Barry Manilow.

Yeah, sorry. I want to apologize for that. I was in a bad place and just wanted to tear the world down.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUzB3kmodq-QnAQovb1CPvionBs-xD4sGui25Cvxxmnh9RzUH9FGrtDyaY

ARGH!!!! I am offended by the Manilow picture.... Too croon for me!
  • Angie1366
    Options
    I hope the original gent who apologised, isn't offended by the complete lunatic replies he has received - I would like to offer an apology for calling everyone lunatics.. BUT I AIN'T gonna!

Hhahaha!!!!
  • NewJack718
    NewJack718 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok, fellow Golden Flash
  • NewJack718
    Options
    Looool this is hilarious
  • NewJack718
    Options
    ndt-you-must-be-new-here_t285x200.jpg?8d1f0557a02ddc62e420022bb6335ada7650e154

This is hilarious!!
  • devastation77
    Options
    Everything offends me. Maybe I shouldn't get out of bed in the morning and run the risk of being offended.

But I find that thought offensive.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Looool this is hilarious

Yes..the people with a sense of humor have arrived! Woot woot! :drinker:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Everything offends me. Maybe I shouldn't get out of bed in the morning and run the risk of being offended.

But I find that thought offensive.

You also seem to find pants offensive.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Looool this is hilarious

Welcome to MFP. Since you appear to have a sense of humor, a Mod will be along shortly to give you a strike.
  • totally offended that now one said I was beautiful today.

I wanta hear a rap about it too.
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I like it when people apologize to me, so I've decided to be retroactively offended by whatever it was that you posted.

Hey angry diet....I am offended by your pic, Now I can't look away from my computer or blink for fear I will be attacked.

DON'T.BLINK.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

this offends me. :grumble:
  • majorbaka
    majorbaka Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm really offended and will be even more offended when you post the original remarks so I can be offended even more!