Tell me something about yourself..

Options

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    There are a lot of people who do mainly tribal belly dance to this genre and I would love to bring the traditional oriental dance to this genre.:-)

I say go for it!!
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of people who do mainly tribal belly dance to this genre and I would love to bring the traditional oriental dance to this genre.:-)

I say go for it!!

I'm working on it and will definitely post on YouTube when its perfected and ready for viewing, stay tuned.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options

I say go for it!!

I'm working on it and will definitely post on YouTube when its perfected and ready for viewing, stay tuned.
    Will do! Add me if you'd like!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Anyone on this thread can feel free to add me! I always accept :)
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I love German rock music. I know most people instantly think of Rammstein when I say this, but my fave is actually a band called Oomph! and I even got to see them live in Germany when I was living overseas.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I love working with people....have spent the past 20 years working for an agency taking care of adults with developemental and physical disabilities...also spent the past 10 years on the board of directors for one of those agencies...got into it because I have a 25 year old son who is developementally disabled
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I'm in Mensa. Also, I'm contemplating taking a pole dancing class.
  • sc9576
    sc9576 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I refuse to believe that I cant do things that I could as a child which is not a good quality as I tried to do a back flip recently cos I did gymnastics when I was a child and was good at them but I kinda belly flopped and face planted at the same time - the only good thing was no-one was around to witness it
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I love German rock music. I know most people instantly think of Rammstein when I say this, but my fave is actually a band called Oomph! and I even got to see them live in Germany when I was living overseas.
    A good kind of different!
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options

A girl after my own heart. :-)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I refuse to believe that I cant do things that I could as a child which is not a good quality as I tried to do a back flip recently cos I did gymnastics when I was a child and was good at them but I kinda belly flopped and face planted at the same time - the only good thing was no-one was around to witness it

I'm trying to do things I never could before and slowly am doing them! Do what you want to do and stay a child at heart! :)
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am heavily involved in Community Theatre!

I am, currently, working on a production of Godspell!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I'm in Mensa. Also, I'm contemplating taking a pole dancing class.

Hey, it's dancing! Try anything once!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I am heavily involved in Community Theatre!

I am, currently, working on a production of Godspell!

You look like the theatrical type! Creativity is bliss on here!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I love working with people....have spent the past 20 years working for an agency taking care of adults with developemental and physical disabilities...also spent the past 10 years on the board of directors for one of those agencies...got into it because I have a 25 year old son who is developementally disabled

I do a lot of volunteer work with the mentally challenged of my city and it feels great. Always do something you enjoy especially when it means even more to you.
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a belly dancer who is looking to fuse traditional belly dance with Goth and heavy metal music.

Interestingly creative!!
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Other than being a stay-at-home mother my most FAVORITE job ever was being a caregiver for adults with developmental disabilities.
  • redragtop05
    redragtop05 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in my second year of college after being out of school for over 20 years!
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I like to travel by myself. In the spring i went to Vietnam and Cambodia, and wound up kayaking in Halong Bay and doing a homestay in a H'mong village where they gave me a herbal bath in a bamboo barrel. Climbing in was hard, but climbing out was a trick. I've also camped in the Arctic.

I like to make quilts and cover them with yarn and beads, and occassionally paint them or burn holes in them.

And I read a lot. Right now, I'm enjoying reading this thread.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in my second year of college after being out of school for over 20 years!

Congrats!